Boston Regional DOL Tracker

gc_xp said:
Updated mine. Forwarded to Boston DOL on 28th October.
gc_xp, I believe you applied from NH, right? Could you please share your date of application NH and also, RIR or Non-RIR?

Also, menonsatishb, I believe yours was also applied in NH could you share your details too..

thanks
gc_nh

Looks like a bunch of us went through to the DOL in October. Good .. so as long as we keep track of each other we would know when our case gets processed.
My details:
NH SESA applied: First week of June 2004 (faster than I really expected)
Forwarded: Oct 27th 2004.

gc_xp .. how long do you think before October cases gets processed ? January/February would be more realistic I guess, keeping the holiday season in mind. Did you get your case no yet ?

gc_nh .. please update the xls sheet.

State Cleared

help4lc said:
Hi p3i2a1,
is your an RIR or NON RIR case ?
Please confirm if your case was forwarded from Maine to Boston in July ? Was your Maine SESA cleared in less than 1 month ?

Hi

Mine was filed as RIR and I got a copy of Letter from Maine State Dept about the date of receipt 20th July and attorney told me it got approved in same month.

Do you have any idea when it will be be moved to Boston DOL?

Is there anyone who has labor moved to DOL in Sept and got cleared?

Regards
P3i2a1

Hi p3i2a1,
Once State is cleared , it gets forwarded immediately to DOL.
Your case should have been forwarded to Boston DOL in July itself.
When did you get the letter from Maine State Dept that your case was cleared ?

p3i2a1 said:
Hi

Mine was filed as RIR and I got a copy of Letter from Maine State Dept about the date of receipt 20th July and attorney told me it got approved in same month.

Do you have any idea when it will be be moved to Boston DOL?

Is there anyone who has labor moved to DOL in Sept and got cleared?

Regards
P3i2a1

filed from Rhode Island in October 26th, and looks like the dates have changed a bit. can I expect the labor cleared in next 6 months?

Last edited by a moderator:
help4lc said:
Hi p3i2a1,
Once State is cleared , it gets forwarded immediately to DOL.
Your case should have been forwarded to Boston DOL in July itself.
When did you get the letter from Maine State Dept that your case was cleared ?

Hi help4lc

Thanks for your quick reply. I don't know the exact date but my employer told me about that. I know the date of receipt which is 19th July.

as per your statement, my labor must have been sent to DOL BOston either in July or may be in Aug. If this is the case then I think I can expect my Federal Labor any time. Is it right?

Regards
P3i2a1

Yes that is correct. You can expect it soon.

Did your employer just inform you recently ?

p3i2a1 said:
Hi help4lc

Thanks for your quick reply. I don't know the exact date but my employer told me about that. I know the date of receipt which is 19th July.

as per your statement, my labor must have been sent to DOL BOston either in July or may be in Aug. If this is the case then I think I can expect my Federal Labor any time. Is it right?

Regards
P3i2a1

Guys,

Has anyone tried to contact a live person at DOL lately. Is there usually people answering the phone MWF from 9 to 12?

Software Engineer Cat....RIR....when was the last approval for u r company? May be i cud say something based on that. Suggest u to call me between 100PM to 0200...relatively free time than peak hrs of working. Take care.

webjockey said:
Ravi,
I was trying to reach you over the phone unsuccessfully..
My application has a receipt date of Oct 6th from NH under 030-062-010 category. Neither my employer nor my attroney did not receive any status.

For which category you got it cleared?

Thanks

jifjef said:
Guys,

Has anyone tried to contact a live person at DOL lately. Is there usually people answering the phone MWF from 9 to 12?

I have tried several times since last week (and just tried today), but there is nobody answer the phone. The "nice lady" is gone. My RIR case was sent to Boston on October 7th from CT.

LM

State Clear

help4lc said:
Yes that is correct. You can expect it soon.

Did your employer just inform you recently ?

Hi Help4lc

Thanks Again and yes my employer recently informed me about it.

Do you have any doubt about it.

Regards
p3i2a1

Did anyone try the (617) 788-0170 number for DOL Boston?

My RIR was submitted to DOL the first week of September and still no answer.

I think they packed all files and transfered them to "backlog reduction centers" or crematorium.

I don't see any september approvals in this forum. Let us know if any of you know of any september approvals from Boston DOL.

No I don't have any doubts.
I am surprised that he took this long to inform you . If your State got cleared in July - the immigration attorney would have known.
Usually when the case is forwarded to DOL , the attorney is informed aboutit .
I am not sure if it is different in Maine .

p3i2a1 said:
Hi Help4lc

Thanks Again and yes my employer recently informed me about it.

Do you have any doubt about it.

Regards
p3i2a1

No luck, entire october i was not able to get through. I guess all of them were on election duty or they are being re-organized or waiting for Bush's second term government to settle down.

gc_xp said:
Anyone tried the AVM sucessfully recently?