Boston Regional DOL Tracker

New hampshire is still processing 04/2004 cases, so how can they get cleared so soon ? Are you sure they applied fom NH ?

GC_May said:
their labour was filed from New hamshire and its an RIR case. It took one and half month for the Federal to get clear.

help4lc,

Actually my friend has a company in NH, he filed for 3 of his employees from NH (RIR), He said even though the date shows 4/2004 their State was cleared in 2 months and federal got cleared in 1and half months. so their Labor got cleared in 3and half months.

Webjockey,

I dont know the reciept date, all i know is that their cases got moved to Boston end of September and got cleared Last week.

Labor Certification Approved

It is a NON-RIR (Traditional) Labor Certification application with priority date of Oct. 2002 and forwarded to DOL Boston on July 26th 2004. Went into the System on Aug 9th and finally certified yesterday. Nov. 15th 2004. Hang in there everyone and good will happen to you all. I will move on to next stages and see you all soon over there.

Hi GC May

Hi GC May,

Please do not buy that.... it is taking its own time. one of my friend also in the same position, he got the name of the company form sulekha.
but now 6 months gone... no news. it is all to make money out of you so it is better to stay away from these people.

BTW... europe stay away from this forum.. please....

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats GC 4 usa, Thats a good news.... Mine is also NON-RIR and entered in the system in AUG 2nd week, still crossing my fingerss.. !!!!! waiting for the day..

gc.4.usa said:
It is a NON-RIR (Traditional) Labor Certification application with priority date of Oct. 2002 and forwarded to DOL Boston on July 26th 2004. Went into the System on Aug 9th and finally certified yesterday. Nov. 15th 2004. Hang in there everyone and good will happen to you all. I will move on to next stages and see you all soon over there.

I doubt it . I personally know 3 people who had filed in March 2004 ( RIR ) through NH and their casesmoved to Regional Boston DOL just last week. It took 8 months for SESA at NH to get cleared and they are processing April cases now. Boston DOL is taking 4 months to clear
Why would they treat cases from your friends company in any special way ?

I think either you are misinformed or are misleading the people in this forum.

GC_May said:
help4lc,

Actually my friend has a company in NH, he filed for 3 of his employees from NH (RIR), He said even though the date shows 4/2004 their State was cleared in 2 months and federal got cleared in 1and half months. so their Labor got cleared in 3and half months.

Webjockey,

I dont know the reciept date, all i know is that their cases got moved to Boston end of September and got cleared Last week.

I agree - It is very confusing and frustrating :( :mad:

jifjef said:
My lawyer told me that another client got through (his RIR case got to Boston DOL in early Oct.).

But you can see what I'm talking about. Immigration.com, the DOL website and the lady ALL HAVE DIFFERENT PROCESSING TIMES. And the most important thing is that not one is consistent with the actual processing time (which seem to be around the end of Sep, beginning Oct.). It is very confusing and frustrating. We have A LOT riding on this.

europe said:
For all indians in this forum: please spell "labor" and not "labour" as it is very annoying.

I don't have any time what-so-ever to fight with you over a trivial item as the spelling of 'labor' vs. 'labour' - You dumb moron !

This forum is not for folks like you as far as the content goes. This is for genuine LABOR CERTIFICATION applicants who would like to track the progress of the applications etc.

help4lc said:
I doubt it . I personally know 3 people who had filed in March 2004 ( RIR ) through NH and their casesmoved to Regional Boston DOL just last week. It took 8 months for SESA at NH to get cleared and they are processing April cases now. Boston DOL is taking 4 months to clear
Why would they treat cases from your friends company in any special way ?

I think either you are misinformed or are misleading the people in this forum.

I have no intention to mislead the people in this forum. though I would let you guys know what i know. As msdn2006 mentioned it might be a way the employers in NH & Maine attract the people in need of Green Card.

I have no intention to mislead the people in this forum. though I would let you guys know what i know. As msdn2006 mentioned it might be a way the employers in NH & Maine attract the people in need of Green Card.

GC _MAY , you might not be wrong.

I know a friend whose state labor cleared in 4 days from NH.
His is moved to Boston very recently.
I am pretty sure about this.

europe said:
For all indians in this forum: please spell "labor" and not "labour" as it is very annoying.
Europe,

I know I shouldn't waste my time, but I can't resist. There is nothing wrong with spelling "labor" (US English) as "labour" (UK/"Rest of the World" English). If you think you're English is better than those Indians because you're from Europe, you should think again and check your original post! (There is at least one error in usage).

letter for Recruitment / advertisement for NON RIR MAINE

How long did it take to receive a letter for Recruitment / advertisement after sending NON RIR labor application to Maine ?

Waiting for LC from Boston

Hi,

My LC application was sent to Boston (from CT) on Aug 4 and entered into their system on Sep 9. Mine is a RIR case.

Does anyone know how long it will probably take? The status enquiry # 617-788-0171 keeps ringing forever....

Thanks

help4lc said:
Peterb,

Thank you for your response. Appreciate it .

Was/Is yours also a NON RIR case from Maine ?
Yes. transfered to Boston in the second week of October. Waiting..........

Hi peterb,
Can you give some more details about your case ?

When was your application sent to Maine ?
How many months did it take to be tranferred to Boston ?
is it Eb2?

Would appreciate if you could give actual dates .

peterb said:
Yes. transfered to Boston in the second week of October. Waiting..........