Boston Regional DOL Tracker

The number for Boston DoL's operator is 617-788-0171. Though they say that your Employer or Attorney are the only ones authorized to talk to them, DoL has been pretty tolerant on this matter. So, you can call yourself. The courteous lady who answers the phone can pull up your case information based on your Last name, company name or Case #..

All the best

Labor time when filing from NH

MRU & other friends who have filed from NH,

Can you please share how much time did your labor process take?

At the state level?
At Regional level?

How many months of advertisements need to be given before the actual filing takes place at the SESA?

Thanks

New bee on the block

Hi Everyone,

I'm NEW to this thread and was wondering about filing my LC from New Hampshire.

I've a project in hand and one of desi consulting
www.Inteliant-tech.com promised me to file LC from New Hampshire. And he claims that the processing time is current in NH. Does any one agree with this statement. Does any one filed a GC with this company? Can anyone share their experience with this company?

Does any one know any good consulting companies/sponsors or have PRE-APPROVED LC to process my GC? Can you please send me a mail at nagdeals@yahoo.com.

Typically how long does it taking these days for STATE level and DOL level?
Would it be possible to create some kind of excel sheet which shows the case filing date,SESA approval date,DOL approval date which will give everyone a chance to find out how many weeks/days its taking it various levels.
I've created a excel sheet NHProcessingTimes.xls and given a small example( if if already exists please ignore this and let us know the location that excel sheet).
Could our seniors take a minute and update this excel sheet with your case dates/status.

Appreciate your reply and thoughts as this will give us the TRUE picture about what exactly happening in NH.

I forgot to mention about my skill set. I've B.S + 7 years of experience mainly Java,J2EE and other web technologies

Last edited by a moderator:
Maine train through Boston Junction to I140

Hi ascii_boston, MRU and Others

I have been reading your posts in the boston tracker. thanks for the information and coordination.

I see that you are waiting in the non-RIR queue from late march in boston.

I have some question. I am planning to apply via Maine SESA to Boston. Since I heard Maine is not accepting RIR(is this true) . I will have to do non-RIR

1) What would be your guetimate for the time take to approve non-RIR in Boston.

2) I read at several locations that Boston has become stricter. What are the extra processes that they do with respect to Maine. Any precautions that we can take... or any checks

Please help

We all noticed that starting this year MA SESA and DOL Boston are moving very slow. I heard they might employ some processes that are more strictive. In other word, more LC applications tend to get RFEs or even rejected.

Anyone heard this kind of info?

Thanks,

Re: Maine train through Boston Junction to I140

Originally posted by popoye
Hi ascii_boston, MRU and Others

I have been reading your posts in the boston tracker. thanks for the information and coordination.

I see that you are waiting in the non-RIR queue from late march in boston.

I have some question. I am planning to apply via Maine SESA to Boston. Since I heard Maine is not accepting RIR(is this true) . I will have to do non-RIR

1) What would be your guetimate for the time take to approve non-RIR in Boston.

2) I read at several locations that Boston has become stricter. What are the extra processes that they do with respect to Maine. Any precautions that we can take... or any checks

Please help

I think it is taking 2 and half months or so for non-RIRs from the time it gets forwarded to DOL. Add to that the time that Maine Sesa takes to forward the case once your recruitment results are submitted (I am not sure how long this is currently, but it is about 3 months for MA SESA). I read too, that Maine is not approving RIRs, but I think this is specifically for software areas...I am not sure what field you are in. The other thing that they appear to do for places like Maine and Vermont is that they do checks to ensure that there is really an office for the company in the state you file from (to catch people doing labor forum shopping) .

Good luck,

New Hampshire Labor Non-RIR

Hi Javaguy, man123, MRU, Chanderm, bloreboy and others who have filed from New Hampshire.
I am trying to find out what is really happening with New Hampshire Labor. I am hearing that some of you have got the approval in one month itself. I had applied in Dec 2003 in Non-RIR and no response yet. The processing times on most sites showed that the waiting time is only one month for both RIR and Non-RIR until 3 weeks ago. Now suddenly it is showing Oct 2003. So I am pretty much confused here as to what is happening. I am sure there are many of us who are waiting to get some news about what is happening. Also my company was saying that applying in RIR is as good as not applying in NH. So I was kinda surprised when someone said here that their Mar 2004 RIR filing got approved in just one month. I guess the NH labor discussion warrants a separate thread. Looks like NH labor dept has blacklisted some compnies. Does anyone have a complete/partial list of those companies.
And please please who ever has applied from NH and is waiting or has got approval, can you please give some details. Will surely help us here.
Hey javaguy, you can update my info in your excel sheet. by the way are you waiting in the Boston DOL now ? You seemed to be lucky with NH RIR filing, man that was fast.

Certified

Like many others, I have been mostly a silent visitor to this forum.

Well, when I called the human phone line on the last friday the extremely good lady told me that I had some good news and my app was certified just a day before (Thrusday 29 April).

It has been kinda tantalizing wait for me and my wife because this is our second gc process. First one lost due to loss of job. This second process took about 5 1/2 week in all from NH Sesa application to DOL certification.

Thanks to all you folks for keeping this forum running. See you all in 140 queue very soon.

NH Labor Cretification

Hey Memphian,

Cangrats for such a fast Turnaround from NH SESA.
You said 5 1/2 weeks from start to finish. Was your application in RIR ? Mine is Non-RIR (Filed Dec 2003) still waiting for some coomunicatoin from NH SESA. If yours is Non-RIR too then there is definately some prob with mine or my company.
anyone is there a number to call NH SESA and is it safe to call there.

Thanks
neocor

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved at last!

Congrats Memphian! Good luck with I-140. 5 1/2 weeks sounds incredible pace for labor ! ( as opposed to my 1 year and 7 months :eek: )

Seems like 29th April was the magic day for me too! I called the DOL and it seems my case was approved that day as well. Good luck everyone...other march filers - you can hope to receive the good news very soon, if you havent already.

Congrats Ascii_boston,
Thats good to hear abt ur approval. Any others whose application went to DOL on March - any approvals???

Congrats Ascii_boston. Good luck on I-140/I-485

My DOL RD date is 4/13/04. Hope my case is certified soon!

Labor Approved atlast !!!!!

Approved atlast !!!!!

EB3 non-RIR
MA SESA PD: August 2002,
Recruit. Results submitted:12/1/2003
Boston DOL RD -March 2004,
DOL Approval - May 04 2004

Thanks to Khanna and all folks participating in the forum.

See you in 140 and 485.

Tigris

Approved

Hi Guys,
Just want to let you know that I got my Labor Approval today. That was quick. Thanks for all the help and support. Good luck to you all. See you all in 140 & 485 threads.

My Details: Sr. S/W Engineer
EB2 non-RIR
MA SESA PD:10/01/2002,
Recruit. Results ubmitted:12/14/2003
Boston DOL RD - 4/9/2004,
DOL AD - 05/04/2004

Re: Certified!

Thanks and Congrats Bloreboy !!!!

See you in 140 and 485 ...

Is it a good idea to file both 140 and 485 concurrently ?
What are your plans ?

Experts Please advise !!

Thanks -Tigirs

Originally posted by bloreboy
Congrats Tigris ,,,

I just checked with DOL and my labor got certified as well !...

concurrent filing

Hi Tigris,

Yes, the plan atleast for now is to go for concurrent filing. I guess you might be doing the same ....

Thanks all

Thanks Neocor, ascii_boston, bloreboy and congrats to ascii_boston, bloreboy, tigris and all others who got LC'ed.
All the best to all.