Boston Regional DOL Tracker

NH SESA

Congrats to all you guys who got Lc'ed via NH-Boston.

Looks like RIR cases from NH are moving faster. Anybody here with Non-RIR from NH still waiting ? I am getting restless, my case is still pending in NH SESA since Dec 2003 no communication yet about recruitment. Should I go ahead and ask my compnay to apply in RIR ? Lookng at Memphian's it seems if I fle in RIR now it will be certified before my Non-RIR from Dec 20003 moves.

Also how do I find out if my company has got any LC from NH

Thanks
Neocor

Congratulations you all!

Hey it worked again - I went on vacation, and came back to see everyone certified! Congrats!

One question - do you know know if your cases have been updated in the automated system? Mine hasn't (its still in received status), so I was wondering if you know about your approval because you called and talked to a live person, or if the automated system tells you.

Thanks,
DG

desig - I checked on the automated system, but the status of my case still says "received" only. So, they may not be updating it promptly. Might be worth talking to the live operator? (or get your lawyer to do it?)

neocor - NH SESA is usually pretty quick. what processing dates are they on currently? If it's within a month or so of your date, you might hear soon about your non-RIR case. I _think_ the RIR requirements are quite stringent for several new england states, so you might want to make sure you've a strong application before converting to RIR (talk to your lawyer for assessing this).

Everyone else who's gotten recent approvals - congratulations! I am going in for concurrent processing too. See you all there!

Hi ascii_boston,

What is the number for the live operator at Boston DOL. I have been calling the automated message system, which just says that my case has been "recieved"

Thanks.
jd_mass

Finally...

Thanks zbcx123.

I just called the number and the nice lady mentioned that my case was certified on April-30th. Woohoo!!

Looks like processing at Boston DOL has really picked up steam.
I will be going for concurrent processing as well.

Approved!

Hi,

Congratulations jd_mass! I called as well - another April 30 approval!

See you all on the I-140/485 forums!

Thanks,
DG

RIR in Boston DOL

Hi Guys,

I am new the boston forum. What is the date/week that DOL-Boston is processing RIR cases moved to DOL-Boston ? And what is the latest speed of DOL-Boston ?

Thanks,
Pachya

DOL-Boston RIR speed

Also my lawyer said, my RIR Labor from NH is approved and moved to DOL-Boston. My NH labor RIR was filed in first week of February.

Thanks,
Pachya

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I've been following this for a while. Could any of you help me here:

Currently I'm with Company XXX. Company YYY is processing my green card. I will be joining YYY in another 50 days. My state labor is approved thru YYY and is sitting in Boston DOL. I have a RFE that asks to justify my employment at company YYY. But I will be joining YYY only after July and the employer there says everything is fine and they are going to respond to this with all necessary documentation and I should not be worried at all.

Could you guys let me know whether this would create any problems in my LC?

Thanks.

It should be OK.. DoL is NOT enquiring about your employment with company YYY. It is only asking the employer to justify "WHY" they need this position...

All the best

Thanks zbcx123.

So, if my company can justify they need me and support my employment, there should not be any problem at Boston DOL? How soon can I expect the decision from DOL once they receive the reply from my company?

Thanks.

Dol Rd

17 March - but I think that there was a lull of about three weeks when none of the techie dot codes were being processed - and now all of a sudden a bunch is being processed together.

On another note, what are the documents from "our" end that need to be sent for the next stage? Here's my list - tell me if I missed anything:

1. Educational stuff
2. Experience letters
3. Paystubs and W2s (are tax returns needed as well?)
4. Birth Certificates (both primary and spouse?)
5. Marriage Certificate

And of course the photographs and medical, passport, I797 and I94 copies -right?

case number

I got the case number from the nice lady a week ago. However, AVM system always says "the case number can not be located." Anyone had the same problem?

Labor Approved

Hi all,
My lawyer called me 2 days ago and said my labor has been approved. Thanks for all your support and cooperation. I am going for concurrent filing. See you all there.