Re: Certified

Originally posted by rrml
PD-> 10/02/2002
Case-> MA Non-RIR
Rec resuslts submitted-> 11/20/2003
Sent to DOL -> 01/21/2004
Entered in DOL-> 01/29/2004
Certified->04/09/2004

Congrats RRML ... that's really a v.good news !

I was told that my application went to Boston DOL from NH SESA on April 7. I was wondering, if there is a way to find out the status of my app since my company attorney is not very forthcoming with information. 617-788-0171 number does not have any apps received after the last week of March (ofcourse, from my company).

Thanks in advance.

Hi Memphian,

My case was sent to Boston DOL from Mass SESA on March-26th but was entered in the DOL system only on April-13th (18 days later). I was able to find out this information by calling 617-788-0171.

=============================
I was told that my application went to Boston DOL from NH SESA on April 7. I was wondering, if there is a way to find out the status of my app since my company attorney is not very forthcoming with information. 617-788-0171 number does not have any apps received after the last week of March (ofcourse, from my company).

Thanks in advance.
=============================

Memphian,

What is your priority date and case type (RIR/Non-RIR).just wanted to check dates of processing for NH state
thanks in advance

Info

Memphian,
Could you please give us some more detail about your case in NH.
When did you filed in NH?
is it RIR or non-RIR?
How did u find that your case moved to DOL? Is tehre any number to call ?

any information will be appriciated.

Thank you

Thanks folks for all your responses.

Actually, my application was filed sometime in March, 2004. I guess first week of March. I am not sure which date exactly as my company attorney does not tell me anything. He was supposed to file it in Jan itself. But he had been trying to delay the process. We all know why they (company attorneys) do this all the time.

I was told the application was filed in RIR category. This morning when I called my attorney about status, he gave me this piece of info. I just believed his words. I have no proof with me right now. I should get a letter or something like that from him in mail.

Not a whole lot of information I can give but hope this helps you guys.

Any approvals in March timeline?

Hello everyone,

Anybody got approvals for the March timeline (applications entered into Boston DOL in March 2004) apart from the already known list ?

Hi bloreboy ,

My case was certified on April 15th. It moved from NH to BOSTON DOL on March 26. I hope it will help you.

Thank You.

Originally posted by MRU
Hi bloreboy ,

My case was certified on April 15th. It moved from NH to BOSTON DOL on March 26. I hope it will help you.

Thank You.
Could you give details on your case like RIR/Non RIR and date filed in NH

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Do you know the number for DOL boston to inquire about the status of non-RIR applcation. My friend told me that they only allow lawyer or company personal to call. Is there any way around it?
-nc

Hi,
Do you know the number for DOL boston to inquire about the status of non-RIR applcation. My friend told me that they only allow lawyer or company personal to call. Is there any way around it?
-nc