Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Hi Guys,
Even I tried calling AVM . It does not seem to work..
Hope things will go faster.
Good luck everyone
And thankyou ascii_boston for your earlier reply regd remanded case.

congrats, farhanr! Thanks for posting your approval.

It seems like cases forwarded to Boston DOL from states other than MA take lesser time on the SESA-to-DOL trip and the DOL time taken for processing! Wonder why that is...

Hi Guys,
While we wait for the DOL Approval I want to get started on preparing the documents for I-140. Could you tell me the documents that are needed for I-140. For eg. I have my Birth Certificate in my native language and hence need to Translate it to english. I want to be prepared keeping all the documents ready on my side to file I-140 7 I-485 concurrent processing, assuming everything will go well with DOL.

All you updates have been invaluable. Keep up the good work.

From what I gather, you don't need a Birth Cert. in 140 stage, that is for 485 (but I guess you are talking about concurrent processing).

In any case, I think all you would need for I-140 is:
1. Verification of employment showing experience that match requirements.
3. Proof of education.
2. Company's financials showing ability to pay (audited financial statement or letter from CFO)
3. Proof of legal non-immigrant status in the US.
4. Filing fee.

Can some one please confirm this?

Also, are most of you thinking of concurrent processing? I am still playing around with the idea of CP - do you know how long that takes after 140?

Thanks,
DG

Originally posted by bloreboy
Hi Tigris,

Just thought i would share with you all ....When i spoke with the lady at DOL she informed me that they are presently working on March cases...so problably guys who have March PD should hear pretty soon!!!!

Hi Bloreboy !

Thanks a lot that's really a good news for March Cases !!
But i tried calling the DOL .. it just keeps ringing !!

Anyway again that is good news... atleast we know that the cases are moving..

Tigris.

New DOL/SESA Processing dates for April

Of course, at least for Boston DOL, the dates arent up-to-date realistically, since the website claims currently processing RIR applications from Jan 2004, and non-RIR from Nov. 2003.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Approved !!!

Finally the news just came in when I was about to give up !!!

Don't panic looking at the dates - yes they are all indeed real and not fictitious...

Original PD (From MA SESA): June '02
MA SESA kick-back (Prevailing Wage - Employer challenges): Jan '03
RIR Denial : Apr '03
MA SESA kick-back (2nd time) during non-RIR (Prevailing wage - Employer challenges): May '03
Recruitment submission to MA SESA: Oct 2nd '04
Forwarded to DoL : Dec 10 '03
Forwarded (2nd time - after they realized that the application hasn't made it to DoL after departing from SESA) to DoL : Mar '04
Approval date by Boston DoL : Apr 15 2004

Hope this will rekindle the hope for all those who have had a looooooooong wait...

Cheers

Congratulations, zbcx123! You've had a long roller-coaster ride indeed! Now you get to ride on the 140 one ;=) Jokes apart, I hope you have smoother sailing with the rest of the process.

Do you know when in March your petition entered the DOL system?

Posting with updated DOL RD (see below) ....

It appears that although DOL received it on 3/9, it wasnt entered into their system until 3/22.

ascii_boston,

As I outlined, mine is a rather "unusual" case (application getting lost - DOL calling up SESA to resend it etc...), hence am not certain about the exact date (trx betwen SESA and DoL).. SESA initally told they sent it on Dec 10 2003, but I think they resent it again sometime in late (last week) March or even early April.

Hope this helps..

All the best and thanks for your wishes.

Cheers

Re: Approved !!!

Originally posted by zbcx123
Finally the news just came in when I was about to give up !!!

Don't panic looking at the dates - yes they are all indeed real and not fictitious...

Original PD (From MA SESA): June '02
MA SESA kick-back (Prevailing Wage - Employer challenges): Jan '03
RIR Denial : Apr '03
MA SESA kick-back (2nd time) during non-RIR (Prevailing wage - Employer challenges): May '03
Recruitment submission to MA SESA: Oct 2nd '04
Forwarded to DoL : Dec 10 '03
Forwarded (2nd time - after they realized that the application hasn't made it to DoL after departing from SESA) to DoL : Mar '04
Approval date by Boston DoL : Apr 15 2004

Hope this will rekindle the hope for all those who have had a looooooooong wait...

Cheers

Congratulations zbcx123 !!!!. Oh Boy !! your case has under went through all the path wherever possible for delay...

1.Can we know when your case was updated in the DOL system ?

2. Also how did you come to know about your approval ? was it from your attorney office or you checked thru DOL Phone?

---Tigris

Tigris,

1) My case status has not been updated yet (it still has the status from Apr 03) in AVM.

2) I've spoken to the "Courteous" lady in DoL who passed me on the info today.

Cheers

Phone Number Please

=========================================
I've spoken to the "Courteous" lady in DoL who passed me on the info today
========================
Could you please inform at what number were you able to talk to the person?
Thanks

Certified

PD-> 10/02/2002
Case-> MA Non-RIR
Rec resuslts submitted-> 11/20/2003
Sent to DOL -> 01/21/2004
Entered in DOL-> 01/29/2004
Certified->04/09/2004

Congrats

Congrats rrml,

so it looks like it is taking roughly 2 months to expedite cases once it is in DOL database.....

certified

My case was certified on April 2nd..I came to know when I called
today.No doubt, an excellent and responsive person on phone.

Sorry guys I do not know the exact dates but it moved from NH in the last week of feb/ early March 2004.Looks like all March cases are getting done now.
My attorney has not got the information yet.

Thanks for all the information you guys shared.Good luck to all waiting.GOD BLESS US ALL.

NH date

Hi SANJB,
Could you please give us your NH dates, Like when your case was rcvd in NH and was it RIR or non-RIR?

Thank you