Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Question

Hello,
I am new to this forum. My PD is somewhere in 10/2002. The recruitment results are submitted to SESA in the month of January, 2004.
Can someone tell me how to check the status of the case in DOL ?
Thanks,
sunlight

Re: Approvals

Hi,

I am a new member to this forum. My LC is pending in MA SESA.
Do you get the following info from 617-788-0171? I don't hear there is a option for checking all new upates. I called and it needs you to have either case number or employer phone number to get case update. I'd apprecaite if you can share your thoughts.

Thanks,
-GoodNewsHoper

Originally posted by bronxboy
Hi Guys,

Some update on latest approvals.
All are RIR cases.

I am not sure my boston dol PD is Feb 12 or Feb 20th. I will be knowing that in another two or three days.

There are two cases entered AVM on Feb 12th which are still pending.

There are Three cases entered AVM on Feb 20th and all are certified on mar17th.

There are two cases entered in AVM, one on March 8th and is Certified on march 17th and another case entered AVM on march 11th and is still pending.

I don't think you can check the status of individual LC cases with MA SESA. The 788-0171 number is @ the DOL (useful once your LC gets there from SESA).

I don't know how bronxboy got the info about status of the RIR cases...calling the lady at DOL??

Last edited by a moderator:
Has any one successfully filed LC with RIR recently in the biotech/bioinformatics fields in MA? Just curious what the approval rates are...

Hi Guys,
Heard from mylawyer that my case has moved to DOL on 3/22...Atlast it has happened..
Does any of you have any insight how long its going to take at DOL or what date they r processing?
Thanks for all your help

Originally posted by ascii_boston
Good to hear that, minesw. Apparently it should take 3-6 weeks for approval...

Back to waiting,

Hi Ascii_Boston,

Why do you think it just takes 3-6 weeks for approval at DOL . My case is almost 3 weeks old.

Do you think i should get a reply soon from DOL anytime ?

Pls let me know

Thanks -Tigris.

Originally posted by SachinTendulkar
Tigris,

Its safe to assume that you will hear something in 3-6 weeks. My labor got approved in 2 weeks.

ST.

Thanks Sachin ! But now that my case has crossed 3 weeks.. I feel currently it is taking more time.

Tigris.

ST, It is definitely taking more time than it was a few months ago (you caught the crest, I think!!).

Tigris : 3-6 weeks is what the DOL rep. told me on the phone.

That is disturbing... I do hope you hear about your approval really soon. DOL seems to have taken after SESA :( Good luck and keep us posted

Originally posted by rrml
I am still waiting from Jan20th.
rrml

DOL Boston Processing time

DOL Boston processing time says they are processing 12/2003 non-RIR cases. What does that 12/2003 mean? Is that poriority date (the date when State receive our cases) OR the date when DOL Bostob regional office receives our case?

Thanks,

Originally posted by rrml
I am still waiting from Jan20th.
rrml

Hi All,

So it looks like Regional DOL is taking more than 6 WEEKS ...

RRML, Pls keep us posted once your labor get approved.

Based on that we can predict how much more time we all have to wait.

thanks -Tigris.

Originally posted by ascii_boston
ST, It is definitely taking more time than it was a few months ago (you caught the crest, I think!!).

Tigris : 3-6 weeks is what the DOL rep. told me on the phone.

hi Ascii_Boston

Thanks for letting me know. Let hope things improve soon.
We all can predict the time soon once we know when RRML case gets approved.

Thanks -Tigris

Re: DOL Boston Processing time

Originally posted by GoodNewsHoper
DOL Boston processing time says they are processing 12/2003 non-RIR cases. What does that 12/2003 mean? Is that poriority date (the date when State receive our cases) OR the date when DOL Bostob regional office receives our case?

Thanks,

It is the date when Boston DOL receives the case.

DOT code?

Hey,

I think even though they start processing the cases in sequence, the DOT code might have something to do with how fast it is processed. I think all the cases from December 2003 with IT DOT codes have been decided already - and pretty quick too. But since January, they have been really slow with most cases - do you guys know what your DOT code is, or if in fact that does have anything to do with how fast it is processed?

Umm... just as an example, maids and housekeeping cleaners with DOT codes of 999.372-012 sent into DOL on 2/25 have got it certified on 3/1. Go figure...

Jolpot, can you tell us what your DOL RFE was on?

Thanks,
DG

Finally Approved

EB2 RIR
CT SESA PD - 06 Aug 2002
CT Forwarded to Boston DOL : 05 Feb, 2004
Boston DOL Recv Date(Entered in the system): Feb20, 2004
Boston DOL approved: March 17, 2004.

Good luck guys, hope to see all of at 140/485.