Here is my update

EB3 non-RIR
MA SESA PD:08/15/2002,
Recruit. Results submitted:Nov 2003
Boston DOL RD -3/8/2004
DOL AD - ??

current processing date at MA SESA

Hi,

I wanted to know whats the current processing date for RIR at the MA SESA ?

The website says 4/2003.Is this right.

Any info is appreciated.
Thanx.

Hi tigris,
Congrats on ur application moving to DOL.
My recruitment results were submitted on Nov 25 2003, and my lawyer says it will take couple of weeks to hear from SESA.
Can you give me your exact date of recruiment result submission?
Also is it possible for us to find out if application has moved to DOL?
Thanks

Thanks for your update, Bronxboy...hopefully you will hear about your DOL approval in a few days, cross your fingers and let us know when you do!

minesw - yes, there is a lady @ DOL who is quite friendly in letting you know if your case has entered their system - I think the number is 617-788-0152 . You may need to give her your company phone number as submitted on the labor application. There used to be another DOL number, 617-788-0171 for info retrieval, but I dont think it works any more. Good luck!

Re: current processing date at MA SESA

Originally posted by gc_chk
Hi,

I wanted to know whats the current processing date for RIR at the MA SESA ?

The website says 4/2003.Is this right.

Any info is appreciated.
Thanx.

They are currently (March) processing RIRs from May14-May 28, 2003. You can get automated info for SESA processing by calling 617-626-5365 . Updates are usually made in the first few days of every month.

Originally posted by minesw
Hi tigris,
Congrats on ur application moving to DOL.
My recruitment results were submitted on Nov 25 2003, and my lawyer says it will take couple of weeks to hear from SESA.
Can you give me your exact date of recruiment result submission?
Also is it possible for us to find out if application has moved to DOL?
Thanks

Hi Minesw,

Mine was submitted on Nov 3'rd.Hope that helps.

RIR denied cases..

My Original PD is Apr 2002. But got RIR denied and filed the recruitment results in First week of Oct '03. In January, after checking with SESA, we were told that the case was forwarded to regional office on Dec 10, 2003.

Now (Mar 12 2004) when I called up the regional office, they said that they don't have my case with them yet...

I know there are a few of you (jolpot,....) who got RIR denied and their recruitment filing dates closer to mine.. Could you plz let me know what status is your application showing up as in Regional DoL auto-tracker (617-788-0171) and whether or not you have checked directly with the operator at DoL (617-788-0152)?

Cheers

Congrats!

Wow - I went on vacation for a few days, and came back to find out that both tigris and ascii's files were forwarded to DOL - congratulations you guys! - maybe I should go on vacation more often!

I called up the automated DOL number, but there was no update on my case under my employer's phone number - do you know if your cases have been entered into DOL's system, and if the phone-in number has your updated info? - or have you just been informed by your lawyer? I am planning to email my HR person to find out what's going on, but thought I would ask first - my recruitment results filing was smack in the middle of your dates, Nov 18 (I think).

Thanks for the updates!
DG

Hi All,
I am a new member in this forum and from from what I gathered after reading all the posted messages is that I might get some help from any of you regarding the time taken in determing each step of LC.
My priority date is August 25th 2003.
I have applied in EB3- Non-RIR category
Haven't yet posted the ads.
Can anyone tell me approximately after how many months after you get the PD do u have to post the ads in the regional papers. I am pretty ignorant about the whole GC processing thing. so it would be really helpful if anyone could help

Thanks
:confused:

Hi i_seek,
Currently the MA SESA is processing Nov 2002 applications Which means it will take atleast 8-9 months for them to take ur application as ur PD is Aug 2003. After that tthey will ask ur employer to advertise. Your comapny should submit allthe recruitment results back to SESA within 2 months i guess. After that SESA will verify your recruitment results which might take anywhere between 2-6 months and move your application to DOL. Depending on DOL processing dates your labour will be certified ..Hope it helps

Minesw

DOL processing dates updated as of 3/15:
http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/dol.html

non-RIR has moved to 12/2003 and RIR to 1/2004. When's my turn, I wonder...
(hopefully actual processing dates are more ahead?!)

DesiG - I heard from my lawyer about DOL receiving my appl. I think he got an ack. from them. Out of curiosity, I checked the automated phone system with my employer phone number yesterday, but found that the case wasnt there. I wonder if the automated system is not quite up-to-date. I think it would be worthwhile to get in touch with your lawyer for more reliable info...HTH,

Hi ,
My recruitment results were submitted on Nov 25 th but my lawyer has not received any info regd my application moving to DOL. The fone system does not show my case. I am afraid to call and talk directly to someone. I am also sure that there shld not be any problem with mycase as my company is quite big and my lawyer is also very good.
Is it possible to get delayed for any reason.

Minesw,
Just hang tight...I am sure you app is/will be forwarded to DOL soon. Also, some people have previously reported in this forum that they never heard from SESA/DOL about forwarding the application to DOL, and directly just heard about the approval. So, that is a possibility as well.
My experience with the lady @ DOL number was quite positive (and I have read about others' experience too on this forum being similar)...but if you dont want to call them, just wait until the end of the month or so, or until one of us hears about an approval.

OK, I am now able to retrieve my case info through DOL's automated phone system. Although the notice my lawyer got was that the app. was forwarded to DOL on Mar 9, The automated system says the receipt date is Mar 17th.

How to check the status of a application

Can anyone guide me regarding how to check the status of the LC application. A friend of mine needs info regarding this..

Does LC application have some tracking number like EAC XXXX like I-140 applications.

Thanks

NOF

more update...received a NOF from federal labor on feb9. Posting it by mar25 and keeping my fingers crossed...will keepya all posted

Thanks ascii!

Hi all,

Thanks for the update! - actually, I did not contact my HR figuring that if good news, the case will make its way to the automated system, and if its bad news - its going to find me anyway! :(

So I checked again today - and my case is in the AVM.

Needless to say - I am tres releived! :cool:

Thanks again...

Approvals

Hi Guys,

Some update on latest approvals.
All are RIR cases.

I am not sure my boston dol PD is Feb 12 or Feb 20th. I will be knowing that in another two or three days.

There are two cases entered AVM on Feb 12th which are still pending.

There are Three cases entered AVM on Feb 20th and all are certified on mar17th.

There are two cases entered in AVM, one on March 8th and is Certified on march 17th and another case entered AVM on march 11th and is still pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ascii_boston
Thanks for your support.. I am jes planning to wait until I hear as sometimes its not according to he date they process.