Boston Regional DOL Tracker

pipladi,

i will check with my lawyer regarding the lc hard copy...regarding the consular processing or I-140/485 option...will it depend on me or my lawyer? how safe is consular processing...i have a had history in 2001 that i lost the job on Jan 25th, and got a new employer (desi) file for h1 on feb 2nd...and i started getting salary in march when i got the project...sounds bad or no??

secondly, once i get my EAD then I can work without H1 where ever I want...right?

last but not the least....

mv1211

MV1211:

It is your option to chose CP or AOS. If you have any status violation history it is safe to pursue CP. If you have valid h-1 than you will be better off with AOS and you hardly need EAD if you are planning to work with same employer.Like I said earlier we all have different situations. I am not qualified to give you any suggestion.Please consult good Immigration attorney if your company lawyer is unresponsive.
Attorney GREG SISKIND of visalaw.com will answer pretty much any question you ask also Jim Mills in one of these forums I-140/485 of Immigration .com is also a qualified attorney to get hold of.The advise you gratis to some extent.

Processing time in Boston DOL

Guys,

I am new to this forum as my case will be hopefully moved from NH State Agency soon to Boston DOL.
I saw few members talking about getting there LC cleared in Boston DOL less than 2 months. I did checked the DOL website it says current processing for NON RIR is Oct 2002. I would like to have a realistic idea how long does a EB3-NON RIR take for a "Software applications engineer".
I was wondering if the website has the latest dates in there. I would appreciate everybodies comments and thoughts specially the experts who have been in this threat for long.

SafeNH

Boston SESA

Hi
Can anyone tell me what are the processing dates for RIR cases at Boston SESA ?
In the current scenarios what are the chances that an RIR case will get approved?
Thanks

My Labor got approved

My labor got approved on may 27th 2003.
Applied for MA SESA: June 29th 2001.
MA SESA certified: July 1st 2002.
Certified by Boston DOL: May 27th 2003.

Mine was an EB2 RIR case.

Thanks,
AAL

Hi Friends , i am watching you guys from last few days because my sESA got cleared on 19th may 2003 , today i got my labor cleared from boston
RIR EB2 Software engineer , it took 25 days at Boston.....

Best of luck to all of you!!!!!!
i am gonna track I-140 .....

How to get my case number

Hi,

Does there anyone know how to get case number and track the status in DOL?

What is the current entering case number in DOL database?

Thanks in advance!

wait789

Hi,

If a Labor certifaction is in process and meanwhile a company merges with another and comes up with new name what happens.
Can we go ahead with the filed labor.

Can some one explain what happens then.

thanks in advance.

Certified

Alfter a lengthy wait, my case has been certified. It is a relief since I am in the IT field, however being NON-RIR I was pretty hopeful.

massDBA - PDate 5/29/01 - EB3 - NON-RIR - Case 01332### - DOL RD 5/7/03 - DOL CD: Certified on 6/26/03.

DOL took only 7 weeks, after I sat in a two year queue at SESA (due to LIFE amnesty people ahead of me).

See you in BCIS I-140/I-485 land.

Case Number

Hi Folks

My LC got forwarded from Connecticut to Boston DOL. How can I find out my Case Number?

Thanks.

aargee

Experience on NH SESA

Guys,

Has anybody filed there LC from NH SESA? I would like to know the experience, I would appreciate if you could provide me following details.
1. How long does it take for NH SESA to move the case to DOL (Boston), after the case is approved from NH SESA?
2. Do NH SESA acknowledge the Limited Review?
3. Have you heard of any rejection at NH SESA for any reason?
4. How long is it taking to get the NON RIR case certified in DOL-
Boston. I saw few members got certified within 2 months.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SafeNH

NOF from Boston DOL

Hi,
Has any body received a NOF from Boston DOL? My employer got the RIR denied from SESA. A re-recruitment exercise was carried out for which we did not receive many applications. Then the application was sent to Boston DOL. Boston DOL issued a NOF recently expecting a reply from us by Mid August.
Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Hi sg1973,

Is the Re-recruiting effort done as non-rir i.e under supervision of SESA and resumes went to SESA or is it just done as RIR again?