Boston Regional DOL Tracker

march 3, 2003 is my date - hope it helps. us DOL seems to be moving faster over he last couple of months? is that an accurate assessment?

Boston DOL

What are the chances of Boston DOL certifying labor for Software Analyst?
Is the rate of RIR rejection reducing at all?

Were RIRs being rejected for mgmt consultants also?
I know there were many RIR rejections for S/W and IT a while ago.

Labor cleared

I just got an email from my lawyer that my labor was certified at the regional level
EB2, RIR
PD = Nov-2001

Good Luck to all!!

Goku,

I'm also in the same boat as you are. Please update if you hear anything about the file movements from NH SESA to Boston DOL.

Thanks,

When did you file? Mine is in June 2003.

Both e-mail and phone status checks are down at Boston DOL.

Originally posted by aks999
Goku,

I'm also in the same boat as you are. Please update if you hear anything about the file movements from NH SESA to Boston DOL.

Thanks,

NH SESA is now processing applications received on Aug 2003. So mine and yours should already be in DOL pipeline.

Mine is end of June/beginning of July 2003.

Thats good news. I didn't knew that we can find out the status at NH SESA too. I also heard that the transition from NH SESA to Boston DOL takes around 3-4 weeks

Did you receive any notifications from NH? ( receipt or notification indicating its been forwarded to Boston). My attorney got one but not sure what it says.

Thats good news. I didn't knew that we can find out the status at NH SESA too. I also heard that the transition from NH SESA to Boston DOL takes around 3-4 weeks

Goku,
I checked with my attorney today. They sent it on june 30th and NH SESA received it on july 02. They just received the receipt. My app. did not come out of state yet.