Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Re: Approved!!!!

Congrats aks. Some ppl who filed along with me also got approved. I was surprised to hear bostol dol processing them so fast. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.. good luck with 140 & 485

Originally posted by aks999
Hi All,

I am not sure when my app went to Boston DOL but got approved yesterday. My attorney called me and told me that. All I know was my app went to NH DOL on July 2nd and got approved around Sep 25th at NH SESA. And got federal approved a week after. Sounds like a miracle. Isn’t it.

Well. Good luck to you all. Hope to see you all in the other forums.

Goku, how about you. Haven’t heard anything.??

Bye the way mine is an RIR

My MA SESA PD is jun26 2002 NON-RIR
Filed recruitement results around Aug10th 2003
Haven't heard anything snce then. Not sure if it was forwarded to Boston DOL.
Any one who filed recruitement results with MA SESA in August know if their application was forwarded to Boston DOL ?
Sanjay76 when were your recruitement results filed with MA SESA?

re: Labor status at Boston DOL

My PD at Boston SESA was July-end '02.

skumars - my recruitment results were filed with MA SESA end of Aug '03 and it took 4 weeks to transfer the app to Boston DOL from SESA office. that way, I think your app should already be in boston DOL.

s

P.S. here is a stupid question - can someone tell me how I should post a reply to a specific post here?? and not reply as a seperate message...

Thanks Sanjay76.
So my application should be at Boston DOL. MA SESA used to send a letter to attorney stating that application was forwarded to DOL. I guess they don't do it any more OR they sometimes do and sometimes don't. I guess then we need to wait a month or so for DOL to start looking into our applications (applications forwarded to Boston DOL in september) . Our applications should be pretty much in-line.

Yes: You need to just post reply.

My details:

NH SESA
PD : 8-May-2003
NON-RIR
No work order yet

(sad) Events :-(
Sep 22 - Got a query/comment (or whatever its called) from SESA - salary paid to me was low. Requirement put was 5 years.
Sep 24 - My employer agreed to get me within 5% margin of SESA's recommendation by the time I get GC (1-2 yrs from now).

Questions :
1. Will this salary hike thing work ? How serious is this ?
2. How long more before I get labor cleared (hopefully) - both State and regional ? My project is ending in Dec 2003, any chances of me surviving ?

Thanks for any info.

Approved

Just now I got this message from my HR.

CT PD :01/2002

My labor moved to Boston on Sept 17,2003.

Fedaral Approved on 10/2003.

Best of luck for the guys who are in queue.

See you all guys in I-140/I-485 forum.

Labor Substitution required for Digital/Asic Design Engineer

Does anybody know of any company that has Labor Substitution available for Digital/ASIC Design Engineer. I have a Bachelors and a Masters in EE and have been working for 3 years. I am based in Texas and this Labor Cert. process is pretty frustrating.

Please reply if you have any leads.

Many thanks in advance.

LC APPROVED!!

Hello all:

Priority date at Boston SESA - July-end '02.

Receipt date at Boston DOL - Sept-end '03

LC Approval Date - Oct. (beginning) '03

Good luck to everyone for their LC.

See you in I-140!

S

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: LC APPROVED!!

Approved -

applied to NH SESA - June 2003 end

move to boston dol - sept 2003 end

approved - oct 2003 first week

LC APPROVED

Hi All,I came to know today that my ordeal with LC has finally ended and DOL has approved my case.

Details :
MA SESA:05/24/2002 ,NON-RIR
Title:programmer Analyst
Advtmnt Notification :05/15/2003
Recruitment Summary to MA SESA:07/18/03
Forwarded to BOSTON DOL:09/24/03
Certified :10/07/03

Though,I have never posted anything out here before,But have been following this forum religiously.

This forum has been very informative and helpful.

congrats sanjay76, mozart & other guys.
As per mozart's postings it took just 2 weeks for his application to be approved by DOL.
Looks like MA SESA has some delay in forwarding NON-RIR applications to DOL.
My Recruitement results were filed around Aug 10th.
I found out that as of date my application is still not forwarded to Boston DOL. Waiting eagerly to have it forwarded to DOL.
Boston DOL processing time is very encouraging unlike MA SESA .

Re: Re: LC APPROVED!!

congrats man...

Originally posted by Goku
Approved -

applied to NH SESA - June 2003 end

move to boston dol - sept 2003 end

approved - oct 2003 first week

Any new approvals in Boston DOL?

This thread has been quiet for some time. Any new approvals in boston DOL? Please post to keep our hopes up!

My details:
Priority Date - 10/10/2002
Call for Ad. from MA SESA - 10/10/2003
Waiting for a month before sending appl. to Boston DOL.

APPROVED

Finally the good news is here.
Just now my attorneys assistant called and told the good news.
PD MA SESA NON-RIR : 26th june 2002
Filed recruitement results around: 10th August 2003.
Not sure when it was forwarded to DOL.
Approved Date: OCT 28th 2003.
DOL is very fast. MA SESA is the main delay.
This forum has been real helpful.. keep updating , it helps a lot.

Congratulations, skumars!

Boston DOL does seem to be doing a prompt job..let's hope it stays that way for some time :)

Could I ask how many resumes you received in response to your ad? And what is your job title (eg. Software engineer)

Thanks!

Thanks ascii_boston.
I was told that response to my Ad was less. I'm not aware of exact number of resumes but very few. May be around 5 or less and some didn't qualify depending on education.
My title is Software Engineer.
Once you file your recruitement results with SESA , you can expect a decision form Boston, DOL in around 6-8 weeks.
DOL is amazingly quick. Hardly taking 2 or 3 weeks to get it aproved.
Good luck to you.

Thanks for the info, skumars. My job title is software engineer too. Have gotten 3 resumes so far. I am hoping it will be smooth sailing, since my application is also non-RIR.

Good luck with I-140/485.

Sachin,

I'm not sure if I got any notification from SESA when my application was forwarded to DOL. My attroneys office didn't inform any thing like that. My attorneys assistant who looks into my case once told me that SESA sometimes will not send notifications.