Boston Regional DOL Tracker

to Big Dig

my case number is after (higher) then yours, but not by much.
(i do not wish to reveal the number)

maybe they have processed your case by now

Its been more than 3 weeks with no updates.
DOL system has to do better????? SUNRAY bhai....any updates....

Hope everybody had a great weekend.

Server down?

Its been long DOL server is down, can we call someone who can help us. This is same like we had sometime back in Feb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Approved!

Hi Guys,

It's good to share with you guys that I got approved on 06/26/02. I didn't know untill I called up DOL today and the lady gave me the status. Here is my info, you can estimate y'r case with:

PD: 06/11/01
RD: 05/20/02
AD: 06/26/02

Is DOL rolling quick enough or what, just a few days over
a month to process. Special thanx to Cube, Sunray and PV for their support and help.

Good luck to all of you and C U soon in I-140 forum.

Thanks!

Re: Got Approved!

Congrats PT hopefully you will get 140 pretty soon.

Originally posted by PT_Jun01
Hi Guys,

It's good to share with you guys that I got approved on 06/26/02. I didn't know untill I called up DOL today and the lady gave me the status. Here is my info, you can estimate y'r case with:

PD: 06/11/01
RD: 05/20/02
AD: 06/26/02

Is DOL rolling quick enough or what, just a few days over
a month to process. Special thanx to Cube, Sunray and PV for their support and help.

Good luck to all of you and C U soon in I-140 forum.

Thanks!

Re: PT

Hay Big Dig
Call 617-565-4446 somebody will answer you only on Monday- Wednesday-Friday from 2-5. their is one more number 617-565-2191. Hope this will help.

Originally posted by Big Dig
What is the number to call and find out about the labor status?

ANY NEWS ABOUT DOL SERVER!!!

Sunray, Cube, Iceman, PV - What options do we have here !! Just wait and watch or is ther some way around to this???

pv get us out of this mess

I agree hope_for_gc, pv2002 was the one who got us out of this mess the last time around.

lets wait till pv gets back or ill try some other means as well.
this is getting too late

Looks like DOL server is back

I got a reply from DOL on Friday 12 July for an enquiry I had sent about two to three weeks back.. Pl. check...

Re: Looks like DOL server is back

Jaye,
Everyday I try to get reply from DOL but couldn't get through. I have just sent another mail hopefully will get the reply. Thanks for input.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Jaye
I got a reply from DOL on Friday 12 July for an enquiry I had sent about two to three weeks back.. Pl. check... [/QUOTE]

Hey Jaye...

Is it possible for you to post the reply you received from DOL or to make the forum happy: can you post the details for the last 15 days?

I am sure this forum would really really appreciate that.

Re: Looks like DOL server is back

Jaye,
I haven't got reply from DOL it seems they are down again. Lets hope it will come back soon.

Originally posted by Jaye
I got a reply from DOL on Friday 12 July for an enquiry I had sent about two to three weeks back.. Pl. check...

Whatever happened since i left on vacation. I dont see many approvals on the board. i will check and see what is wrong with the email system but my guess is it is overburdened with probably several thousand messages in the queue.

:)

Cube

Can you tell me how to find my case status at SESA. I should have been approved by now. I have seen people with my priority date in the DOL.

I have been checking my company details at DOL and there are no new cases received yet.

Got Approved

Hi Guys,
Just now checked status on telephone, my case is approved
PD - 05/09/01
RD - 06/25/02
Approved 07/17/02

Best of lusk guys.

By the way how much time it takes to get the actual approval or document which says its approved from DOL.