Boston Regional DOL Tracker

LC approved!

:)
PD: 4/26/01
DOL Receive date: 11/27/01
NOF issue date: 5/3/02
Approval date: 7/9/02

Strangely, the DOL email didnt report the approval but my lawyer received the papers.

Thanks to everyone on this board.

Hi folks - I'm an infrequent visitor to these forums but still check in to see how things are going. I used the Old style boards before when I was going through the H1B process. Now thats complete and I have been in the States for 2 years I am going through the Labor Certification process
Although I haven't posted,I keep tabs on whats happening here and its good to see everyone working together and helping each other.

Anyway - I'll let you know how I get on - I'm going for the green card via a RIR. Based in New Hampshire so the state level is very quick - Filed with the labor department a couple of weeks ago - they have come back to the employee with a couple of questions about salary which appear to have been answered to thier satisfaction and I'm just waiting approval there before we hit Boston!! Then it looks like a case of hurry up and wait! I'll throw my details in the ring when I get them in order to build up the data on these boards.

Would I be right in saying that Boston is taking about 4 to 5 months now for labor certs to be approved (or not!!!)

Thanks folks and good luck

desi4usa

can you post details of your NOF. i have a NOF too and would like to see what your experience has been before you got your LC approved.

if you could especially share what the cause of the NOF was and what your response was that would be helpful

pv2002:

i wasnt much in the loop..all i know is that the lawyer filed the NOF response within 30 days..then he filed another response after DOL issued new guidelines how the rules for layoffs and NOFs should be interpreted.
there were a few layoffs last year in our comp. hence the NOF i think. from what i understand ofthe NOF rule, the DOL guidelines that they issued recently state that the company shouldnot have layoffs within 6 months prior to filing for LC.

hopethis helps.

desi4usa

Thanks for sharing the information. But if you can give more insight to how the reply to DOL was structured then i guess it will be helpful for all of us guys who have NOF's issued.

If you can please post some more details.

Anyways congratulations and good luck for the next stage.

Please Explain....

Hi folks
I'm a infrequent visitor to these forums to check in to see how things are going.
But could not get the terms you people use like PD and DOL Received Date,
What is the difference between them What does PD stand for..? Is it the date on the
Receipt which we receive after we file for Labour..

The date On my Receipt is 08/03/2001 Is it the date It was received to DOL?
Thankx

My Application got CERTIFIED ....

I just checked DOL AVM and it says my application CERTIFIED on 07/26/2002. It is really good news after SO LONG time.

PD 05/10/2001
RD 06/24/2002
CERIFIED ON 07/26/2002

Now I don't know when my Stupid lawyer will inform me about getting DOL letter and starting I-140. How many days it takes to get letter from DOL?

Best of Luck guys.

May10 Congratulations!

May10

Congratulations! All the best for I-140.

Could you let us know in which SESA you applied your LC? Thanks.

Entered DOL

Hello All,

I am a new participant moving from MA SESA tracker

DOL RD: 7/19 /2002

Can anyone throw light on how long it will take for DOL to process my case?

Any information is apprecaited.

MA SESA PD : 9/7/2001

Thanks

With Regards,'
Sureshais

Concurrent processing for I-140 & I-485

Hi Guys,

Those who have got their labour certified now have some good news!!!

I believe, effective today, INS is allowing concurrent processing for I-140 & I-485. Read about this in another forum.

Re: Concurrent processing for I-140 & I-485

Hi:
Could you please post the url of the forum where you got this info?
thanks,
-krsn1
----------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Yeswe
Hi Guys,

Those who have got their labour certified now have some good news!!!

I believe, effective today, INS is allowing concurrent processing for I-140 & I-485. Read about this in another forum.

SUNRAY Help me!

SUNRAY,

my Priority date with mA is 7/13/2001. It has gone to DOL on May 6th. But i have no news after that. My company doesn't give a case number. They say they don't get anything like that.

When i called the DOL autostatus checking number by giving the employer phone number i came to know that 7 cases from my company have been certified recently and 1 NOF. But i don't know whether mine is in that eventhough i have all those case numbers. Is it possible to get the name of person if i give the case numbers. You don't need t post name at this site.

I have travel plans immediately and i would like to know whether i need to postpone that to file so that i can file for I-140.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
bju

BJU

Call DOL 617-565-4446 to speek with DOL's lady.
Give her your SESA's number she will give you the rest.

But you need to call the number Mon-Wed-Fri betweek 2pm to 5pm.

Be prepared to write down the Case Number and Reciept Date. With the case number, you should be able to check your status regularly.

Re: SUNRAY Help me!

Looking at the processing schedule, the time frame is anywhere between 2-8 months once the case enters DOL. It depends on couple of factors which we are not clear at this time. But, looking back at cases cleared within last couple of months, there is a good chance that your case may be approved soon. You can call the DOL# posted by 1993Megh and give your (a) last name or (b)SESA# and they would be able to give you, (a) your case# at DOL and (b) status on that case.

Based on that you can go ahead with your travel plans. If I were you, I would change my travel schedule....

Hope this helps, and sorry I am not able to help you any further at this time....Good Luck...

Sun Ray

Originally posted by bju
SUNRAY,

my Priority date with mA is 7/13/2001. It has gone to DOL on May 6th. But i have no news after that. My company doesn't give a case number. They say they don't get anything like that.

When i called the DOL autostatus checking number by giving the employer phone number i came to know that 7 cases from my company have been certified recently and 1 NOF. But i don't know whether mine is in that eventhough i have all those case numbers. Is it possible to get the name of person if i give the case numbers. You don't need t post name at this site.

I have travel plans immediately and i would like to know whether i need to postpone that to file so that i can file for I-140.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
bju

dol server not working

It seems to me that the lcstatus01 has been dead for a couple of weeks now.

any comment?