DOL approved May 6, 2005

See you in 140 and 485 queue.

I had some good news today. My labor was certified. Here is the info:

PD: 01//2003
Transferred to DOL: 11/2004
Entered into Sys of DOL: 2/2004
Certifed: 5/6/2005
NON-RIR, MA, EB2

It's been a trip, good to know you guys in this board, see ya in the I140 boards..etc.

Also, I was surprised to see that they processed Febeuary cases (entered system date), and the lady told me that they have been processing some easy cases regardless of the dats...guess I got lucky on that one.

uml said:
I had some good news today. My labor was certified. Here is the info:

PD: 01//2003
Transferred to DOL: 11/2004
Entered into Sys of DOL: 2/2004
Certifed: 5/6/2005
NON-RIR, MA, EB2

It's been a trip, good to know you guys in this board, see ya in the I140 boards..etc.

Also, I was surprised to see that they processed Febeuary cases (entered system date), and the lady told me that they have been processing some easy cases regardless of the dats...guess I got lucky on that one.

congragulations UML !!
What was the exact date your application was entered into DOL system.Also I am assuming it was Feb 2005 and not Feb 2004 as you mentioned above.
And what do you mean by an easy case?

DOL system date for me is 2/8/2005, right, GC23. As far as easy case, I am not sure, the lady said that. She used words like easy, or simple, straight through, something like that.

uml said:
DOL system date for me is 2/8/2005, right, GC23. As far as easy case, I am not sure, the lady said that. She used words like easy, or simple, straight through, something like that.
Thanks UML. all the best for the next stage

Is fucking EB3 queue moving at all in Philly BEC? Can Anybody put more light on EB3/NON-RIR queue status particularly with Philly BEC? Is anybody here in the same stuck boat of EB3/NOR-RIR particularly from MA?

Labour Approved

Hi Guys, just found out that My labour is approved by MA DOL.
Here are the details:

RIR: EB3
My PD: Aug 2003
State approval date(MA): Jan 18th 2005.
Federal approval date: May 11th 2005.

Can anybody tell me what are my next steps.. since I am in EB3 category.

bostongc2003 said:
Hi Guys, just found out that My labour is approved by MA DOL.
Here are the details:

RIR: EB3
My PD: Aug 2003
State approval date(MA): Jan 18th 2005.
Federal approval date: May 11th 2005.

Can anybody tell me what are my next steps.. since I am in EB3 category.

Congragulations bostongc2003. Do you know when your application was entered in to the Boston DOL system ?

how come it is good news PD will be going back.. i mean now Pd is june 2002 now it may go 2002 jan ...am i right

brs2004 said:
how come it is good news PD will be going back.. i mean now Pd is june 2002 now it may go 2002 jan ...am i right

I think going back mean....It might become current bcos, as of I know they are increased visa numbers from 140k to 290K for EB catogory(source:phili BEC forum).

they allocated 50k for RN/PT. They didnot say any other information. Even no news about remaining 80k visas. so you think PD will move forward !!!

could you please post the link for news
"140k to 290K for EB catogory(source:phili BEC forum)."

Last edited by a moderator:
brs2004 said:
they allocated 50k for RN/PT. They didnot say any other information. Even no news about remaining 80k visas. so you think PD will move forward !!!

=======================================================
mvinays
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey
How is it good for legal aliens like us. I mean, when I see it the first thing that pops into my mind is -- "It increases the workload on the DOL and other immigration related govt agencies."

That means its got to be worse for all of us who are legal and already waiting in the system... isn't the reason we are all stuck in DOL the bill 245i from 2002 when the administration granted illegals chance to file for labor certs... if that chocked the system then, how will this be any better... and lets not get into how the BEC's were created to overcome that chokehold.. we all know how efficient BEC's are...

so NO I dont think it's good for anyone except the govt, they get the Latino votes and more $$$ by virtue of fees and tax $$$ paid by illegals trying to become legal.

I said that it is somewhat good for legal aliens because this bill proposes to raise the immigrant visa cap from 140K to 290K for EB-categories. At least EB3 folks from India, China and Filipines do not have to suffer from retrogression.
=========================================================
I did sent email pvt msg to mvinays and waiting for his response.

brs2004 said:

=======================================================
mvinays
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey
How is it good for legal aliens like us. I mean, when I see it the first thing that pops into my mind is -- "It increases the workload on the DOL and other immigration related govt agencies."

That means its got to be worse for all of us who are legal and already waiting in the system... isn't the reason we are all stuck in DOL the bill 245i from 2002 when the administration granted illegals chance to file for labor certs... if that chocked the system then, how will this be any better... and lets not get into how the BEC's were created to overcome that chokehold.. we all know how efficient BEC's are...

so NO I dont think it's good for anyone except the govt, they get the Latino votes and more $$$ by virtue of fees and tax $$$ paid by illegals trying to become legal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said that it is somewhat good for legal aliens because this bill proposes to raise the immigrant visa cap from 140K to 290K for EB-categories. At least EB3 folks from India, China and Filipines do not have to suffer from retrogression.
=========================================================
I did sent email pvt msg to mvinays and waiting for his response.

Help please

Hi Guys, I have masters + 7 years of experience, but my employer applied my labour in Aug 2003 in EB-3 category instead of EB-2 by mistake. And my labour is approved last week for EB-3. Now the question is, is it possible at all to correct the mistake and make it into a EB-2 Category in 140 or 485 stage?

bostongc2003 said:
Hi Guys, I have masters + 7 years of experience, but my employer applied my labour in Aug 2003 in EB-3 category instead of EB-2 by mistake. And my labour is approved last week for EB-3. Now the question is, is it possible at all to correct the mistake and make it into a EB-2 Category in 140 or 485 stage?

No. Once Approved, It cannot be corrected/changed.