Saam said:
Hi All,
Anybody here filed your LC in the same time
My case is filed in NH,
PD:-12/10/2004
- RIR

--Saam

Saam,

Me too got filed from NH on 11/06/2004. My employer told that State Labor got cleared and moved into Federal.

RK.

Any update on this?

This news is very important for those who have filed under EB3 category. If Boston DOL approves the pending LCs by this year end, this will help the EB3s to file I140/I485 concurrently.
Lets keep an eye on this, and update everyone.
Good luck !

nagpurichokra said:
Simply, that if and when you get your labor, you wont' ahve to wait for your retrogression dates to move to Dec'04, which are currently June'02.

But this depends on House and senate conference hammering out a compromise. No one know's what the final outcome of the bill will be. So till that time stay put in temple, church or mazjid or maykhana.

Labor filed in New Hampshire

Hi All,

My labor is filed from NH. Anybody else filed the same time?

Priority date: 01/21/2005
Category: EB2

Please let me know.

GC for me (State labor) was filed in July 2003 under EB3 - NON RIR category from MA. And so far I know my lawyer/employer do not know the status of my state labor outcome so I assume that it is stuck in the state queue only. Is there any particular statisics available with somebody for MA state processing?

- BP

Labor Approved - Finally

My labor finally got Approved today :) , my lawyer just received the notification in the mail today.

Case details
EB3, Non-RIR, MA.
PD: 12/27/02, Transferred to Boston DOL: 10/27/04
Case received at DOL: 11/08/04
Case approved at DOL: 04/28/05

This forum was very helpful to me, thanks for all the info.
Wishing you guys early approvals.

Re-sending....

Any update on this?

This news is very important for those who have filed under EB3 category. If Boston DOL approves the pending LCs by this year end, this will help the EB3s to file I140/I485 concurrently.
Good luck !

not yet.

DeCgC_007 said:
Any update on this?

Good luck !

Not yet. I think we will know something in next week or so...

thanks for the EB2 and EB3 regression information. LC Federal had become a bottle neck, unlike just a few month back...it is so bad

Any new RIR approvals from Boston DOL lately ?

GC23 said:
My PD is Mar 22nd 2005

GC23, what do you mean by PD :March 22 ?
is this is date sent to Boston DOL or
is this is date entered into the System, If so can you please tell when
your case got moved to Boston DOL.

thanks

http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_050405.html

H.R. 1268, a bill that was primarily intended to provide supplemental appropriations for defense, the global war on terror, and tsunami relief, has been passed by both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. However, it contains some important immigration provisions. The House and Senate announced on May 3, 2005 that they have reached an agreement on the final wording of the Bill. This Bill is not yet enacted into law, but is expected to be signed by the President, which will finalize it into law.

The Bill would amend the provision of AC21 that released certain unused visa numbers to all employment-based categories. In H.R. 1268, 50 percent of these employment-based visa numbers are allocated solely to Schedule A cases, which affects nurses and physical therapists. This would be quite helpful to nurses and physical therapists, occupations in high demand in the U.S. It would also be helpful to address the current retrogression problem in the EB-3 category. Of course, this is a short-term solution. Details of this Bill will be made available in our May 6, 2005 MurthyBulletin and on MurthyDotCom.

Bill Passed to Provide Limited Relief from Retrogression

Posted May 04, 2005

H.R. 1268, a bill that was primarily intended to provide supplemental appropriations for defense, the global war on terror, and tsunami relief, has been passed by both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. However, it contains some important immigration provisions. The House and Senate announced on May 3, 2005 that they have reached an agreement on the final wording of the Bill. This Bill is not yet enacted into law, but is expected to be signed by the President, which will finalize it into law.

The Bill would amend the provision of AC21 that released certain unused visa numbers to all employment-based categories. In H.R. 1268, 50 percent of these employment-based visa numbers are allocated solely to Schedule A cases, which affects nurses and physical therapists. This would be quite helpful to nurses and physical therapists, occupations in high demand in the U.S. It would also be helpful to address the current retrogression problem in the EB-3 category. Of course, this is a short-term solution. Details of this Bill will be made available in our May 6, 2005 MurthyBulletin and on MurthyDotCom.

SOURCE:
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_050405.html

It looks like it does not help us ? This is for "Schedule A cases, which affects nurses and physical therapists".

brs2004 said:
It looks like it does not help us ? This is for "Schedule A cases, which affects nurses and physical therapists".

It may be:
"It would also be helpful to address the current retrogression problem in the EB-3 category."
Will know better scenario by next week.

so an/pt getting 50% more from unused visas. so there will be less compitition for other EB3 cases , i guess

orangs said:
GC23, what do you mean by PD :March 22 ?
is this is date sent to Boston DOL or
is this is date entered into the System, If so can you please tell when
your case got moved to Boston DOL.

thanks

Actually my Priority date(PD) is Oct 2004 and entered in dol system date is Mar 22