Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Does anybody know if these dates are the priority dates or the dates when the cases was entered into Boston DOL.

My priority date is September 2'nd week and the case was entered into Boston DOL system on March 8,2005. So just wondering whether the date mentioned in the site is the priority date or the date when the case was entered into Boston DOL system.

MainGC said:
Hello All,

Just checked out Immigration.com website and it has the following dates processing at Boston

RIR - 01/2005
NON RIR - 11/2004

Priority date is one which is entered into Boston DOL system>>>>>

hebron said:
Does anybody know if these dates are the priority dates or the dates when the cases was entered into Boston DOL.

My priority date is September 2'nd week and the case was entered into Boston DOL system on March 8,2005. So just wondering whether the date mentioned in the site is the priority date or the date when the case was entered into Boston DOL system.

Hi All,

I got a receipt from NH labor in which the priority date and case number has been mentioned.

Please let me know how to find out whether my case has been moved to Boston.

Thanks.

NH labor dept will send you a letter specyfying that the labor is forwarded to the BOston DOL.

s041505 said:
Hi All,

I got a receipt from NH labor in which the priority date and case number has been mentioned.

Please let me know how to find out whether my case has been moved to Boston.

Thanks.

Hi pramulreddy

Thanks for your reply.

By any chance do you know whether NH is processing Labor cases filed in 2004 (Nov).

Please advice.

Thanks.

As per one of my friends info all the NH applications are being sent to BEC centers.

s041505 said:
Hi pramulreddy

Thanks for your reply.

By any chance do you know whether NH is processing Labor cases filed in 2004 (Nov).

Please advice.

Thanks.

What do you guys think .. will this be processed in Boston DOL ? If yes what do you think the time it will take.

EB2 ... RIR

State Labor (NH) sent to Boston January,25, 2005.

Entered in Boston DOl March 8th.

gcpower1 said:
What do you guys think .. will this be processed in Boston DOL ? If yes what do you think the time it will take.

EB2 ... RIR

State Labor (NH) sent to Boston January,25, 2005.

Entered in Boston DOl March 8th.

I called Boston DOL today morning. They said that they are processing mid of Jan'05 cases and they will be processing till the year end. Hope your will be cleared in couple of months.

EB3 retrogression may end soon

A good news...

The US Senate has passed a bill by voice vote to recapture 130,000 EB-3 numbers lost from FY 2001-2004 (50% of these numbers would be allocated to Schedule A occupations).This would end the retrogression soon.

Hello MaineGuy this really very good news. Would you please share any link or surce of this good news.

Thank you.

MaineGuy said:
A good news...

The US Senate has passed a bill by voice vote to recapture 130,000 EB-3 numbers lost from FY 2001-2004 (50% of these numbers would be allocated to Schedule A occupations).This would end the retrogression soon.

Partial Good news

It is only passed in senate, now the conference between both will decide. So cross your fingers and whatever else you can.

3. EB-3 Relief: By unanimous consent, the Senate also passed a measure sponsored by Senators Schumer (D-NY), Hutchison (R-TX) and Kennedy (D-MA) that would recapture EB -3 numbers lost from FY 2001-2004 due to processing delays. 50% of these numbers would be allocated to Schedule A occupations.

Both the H-2B relief bill and the EB-3 relief provisions will now be included in the Senate version of the supplemental appropriations bill. However, since neither of these measures was included in the House-passed supplemental, they will be discussed when House and Senate conferees meet to resolve differences between the two bills. In both cases, AILA will urge the House to recede to the Senate on both the H-2B bill and EB-3 relief.

Conference: We expect that House and Senate conferees will meet very quickly after the Senate finishes its work on the supplemental bill in the next day or two. The REAL ID Act, H-2B relief, and EB-3 relief will all be subject to conference negotiations. It is thus important to focus attention on Members of both the House and Senate

http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=10,911,6717,9243

Can you please explain the following in simple language :

EB-3 Relief: By unanimous consent, the Senate also passed a measure sponsored by Senators Schumer (D-NY), Hutchison (R-TX) and Kennedy (D-MA) that would recapture EB -3 numbers lost from FY 2001-2004 due to processing delays. 50% of these numbers would be allocated to Schedule A occupations.

What does this mean to all the EB3 LC applications filed debofe Dec. 2004 ???

Thanks !

Simply, that if and when you get your labor, you wont' ahve to wait for your retrogression dates to move to Dec'04, which are currently June'02.

But this depends on House and senate conference hammering out a compromise. No one know's what the final outcome of the bill will be. So till that time stay put in temple, church or mazjid or maykhana.

Talked to Boston DOL today and she said they are processing files of November first week for EB3 Non-RIR. The date they say is the date when they entered the file into their database.

PD: 07/27/04
Sent to Boston on: 11/03/04
Entered to database on: 12/14/04

Hi Maineguy,

The difference between your 'PD' and 'Sent' to Boston on dates is less than 4 months. So it seems that your state cleared pretty fast. from which state your EB3/Non-RIR was filed? Was it from MA?

- BharatPremi

Filed my case in Jan 05

Hello,

Filed my case in Jan 05 to NH. Are all these still being processed by NH regional or being moved to BEC?

Thanks in advance