Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part III

gateway, 245 is one of the reasons

WHY DOL Boston is so slow: Bundles and bundles of 245 cases, after 9-11 more tough screening of the cases and underStaffing are few reasons DOL Boston is very slow nowadays.

Rahul

Hi Rahul I am in VA my company has applied for my LC here. I have seen various postings from you in this BB regarding updates on approvals and checking the status on a particular company etc. I would like to get similar info from VA SESA nad Philly DOL so that I can better track my case. As the lawyers are not really very helpfull and SESA and DOL seem like a dark abyss where in things go in and you don\'t know till they come out. Can you give me info on how you are accessing the IP addredd and servers of DOL and if possible SESA.

Any info will be helpful

Thanks

my case no : 01311263

Hi Rahul,
 My case no : 01311263. Can u pls tell me how long i have to wait to clear my labour at boston. My case went to boston on July 27,2001.
Thanks in Advance,
Rahimunisa

Hey Rahul,

Is there anyway to contact DOL and enquire the status of the server. I think we have the right to call them and tell them that the automated email reply system is not working for a week.

b Your Case Status

Call 6176562191 and enter your case number .I checked your case
status - its received by Reigonal DOl office on 27th July 2001.

Now u have to reply on email responder lcstats01@doleta.gov which
is down right now .

Good Luck

Your CASE status

Call 6176562191 and enter your case number .I checked your case
status - its received by Reigonal DOl office on 27th July 2001.
Now u have to reply on email responder lcstats01@doleta.gov which
is down right now .

Good Luck

DOL eMail server is down OR is in RESTRICTED Mode ??

I don\'t think they would keep it down for more than a week anyway! There must be some reason behind putting it on restricted mode!

No Title

6176562191 This number is wrong. I just checked this number and it is going to Boston college. Can you provide the correct number.

thanks in adncance.

Jeff, I called the no 6176562191

I called this number u have mention. I think it is not the correct no it asked me to call some other main number. i hanged the call.
What is this email you are talking about? Iam new to this list please explain in brief about it.
Thanks,
Rahimunisa