Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part III

When will be my LC getting cleared?

Hi Rahul, my company filled for my GC on 9/2001. Its in Boston. I can stay in this country up to 4/2004. Any idea about the possibility for my GC to be cleared? I have the PD number staring with 200.

Is there any News of DOL server...? I heard that they are working on MAY-JUN cases..!

it\' simply a unDeserving pain for every LC seeker has to go through!
   I wish Boston DOL is still processing the cases at the speed as it was during February weeks!!
Folks, any Update is most welcome on this thread. At least any idea on where DOL is now as far as the LC processings are concerned!

The only Change happening to this thread is "Just Changing the Color of this Page".

Rahul, where are you...??

How to find out my DOL case# from SESA case# 2001-*****

hello all, I just found out SESA has started to process the cases submitted after mine. So I assume my case should be processed by SESA by now.
Another dilemma: how can I find out my DOL case# (starting with 013.. or whatever) from the SESA one (starting with 2001..) in order to check the status of my case in Boston DOL? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.
-Ailsa-

I called DOL and .................

Called (617) 565-4446 and asked how i can check the status of a case and she said it wass through the telephone system and it would actually help in faxing a copy of it. Then i asked her about the Email way of doing it and she said she heard about problems with it but it was too late in the evening to forward my call to anyone meaningful. She asked me to call back tomorrow at the same number.

So guys please call this number in the morning and start banging and who knows we might have woken up a sleeping IT staff.

Have sent a mail to the Webmaster mentioning the problem in the automated reply...

Did some one try to call the above number. I don\'t have privacy in my office to call...

MA SESA is much more current than few other SESA falls under DOL Boston.

Gateway, Congratulations for the promotion and welcome to THE DOL\'s mysterious world. :)

Spoke with DOL today

Guys,

I called DOL and spoke with a lady. She told that they are processing June applications and it will take a while to process my case - (RD: Dec 14 2001.)
She gave me the 617-565-2191 number for status check.
I told her that the email server is down and we use to get reply , whether our case is registered or not. She doesn\'t know , why the server is not responding and when I asked her to redirect the call to someone she doesn\'t know whom to transfer to. But, she told that she will try to find the concerned person. However, I am not sure whether she will convey about the problem.

Yesterday, I have sent a mail to the webmaster of the Boston DOL website, citing the problem.

Let us hope for the best!

SESA And DOL ???

Which one is SESA? The guys who get the application first or the guys who get it next?

My labor was filed in Mar. PD Mar/2nd. So how do I figure out whether my application is at SESA or DOL?

Thanks in advance..............

Did she give you an estimate

Hi,

Did the lady you spoke with give you an estimate of the time it will take to pick up your case with RD in December.

My RD is also in December.

Thanks,