Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part II

Any idea

Receiving date is 2/2/01 NON RIR. I really appreciate if anybody can guess about approval date.
Thanks.

No Title

Hi: where do you get the info about number of cases, etc.?
Thanks,
-Paresh
(PD=10/19/01...In for a loooooong wait!)

Last case in queue as of 11/1/01: 01314415

MA SESA is actually moving!

Case # : 01314415
 Received Regional Office: 10/31/2001
 Current Status : Received Regional Office On 10/31/2001.

10,000 isn\'t really that a big number.

Assuming MA SESA indeed received 10,000 cases before 4/30/01. If they reviewed 100 cases a day, all the cases received before 4/30/01 could have been forwarded to Boston DOL. Another reason why SESA is slow is probably because of AC21, which states that I485 should be approved or denied within 180 days. Since INS knows there is no way for them to process I485 in the180 day time frame, they have to slow down how many cases they get from upstream, where there are no regulations on the processing speed at all! Hey, what can you expect? They are goverment. They can screw you whatever way they want and you have to say "thank you" all the way through.

Pikachu, any idea how many cases still pending...

before Case# 01307100 and how many between Case# 01307000 and Case# 01307100 ?

How do I find my case number

How do I actually find my case number in MA SESA. My lawyer says they did not get any case number for it, but I am sure there is a way to find it. And how much times is it taking for MA SESA to send it to boston DOL. Looks like people are still waiting for Feb approvals.
Loonnnngggg wait for me. Any help in this matter is appreciated.

Thanks

It is not my case.

I got the info from Botson DOL automatic email system. Send an email to LCSTATUS01@doleta.gov and put
case 01314415
in your email body. You will get an automatic reply from Boston DOL regarding the status of the case. Wanna know about two cases? Send two lines with two different case numbers. 100 cases? No problem. Leave it as an exercise...

Also thanks to pichachu and rahul_25 for their good work on tracking all the case status!

Last case number received at DOL today(11/2/01): 01314442.

Anonther 27 cases have gone from SESA to DOL. A slow Friday! I was just wondering how many cases have filed to SESA today.

RI SESA To Boston DOL

Why does it take so long for RI SESA to forward a case to Boston DOL (3 months and counting)? Is there any way I can check on the status of my case? Thanks.

pickachu, please read

pickachu,

I know my SESA case number, can you tell me how can i find my Boston DOL case number.....

No Title

once you know your case has been forwarded by the MA sesa, call the DOL @ (617) 565-4446 M/W/F between 2-5 pm and ask them to give you your DOl # based on your SESA # ... They are pretty helpful.

Thanks..

Now how do I know if it has been forwarded to DOL.... I called SESA to know, but they said they have stopped taking phone queries and hence did not reply

can you tell me how to search on name...

All i know is that u can query DOL by emplyer phone, tax id or by DOL case number. But all the abover do not give specific case information...

can you tell me how to search on name...

How did you find your SESA case number

Is there a number I can call in MA SESA to find my SESA case number. I asked the lawyer and they said they do not have a case number and I know that is not true because everybody here is able to track their cases. Please help me out here. Thanks.