BEC Priority Date Tracker

Need Help

NEED HELP!

Whoever has case number between 04286 and 04320, I need case numbers with first two digits of last 5 digits. For example, I need like 'P-04291-34xxx'

please update ASAP so I can complete case list and start fetching full data.

Latest BEC tracker

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread.

DBEC:
EASYGCMN: Added (Certified)
KC2001: Added
roma77: Updated (Certified)
Jan05: Added
hmarwaha: Added (Certified)
kaushiks: Updated (Certified)
Chinnu2004: Updated (Certified)
air_canada: Updated (Certified)
sms999: Added (Certified)
TooMuchWorried: Updated (Certified)
BondJ: Added (Certified)
rickjas: Added
stuck2001: Updated (Certified)
frestre: Added (Certified)
willwin: Added (Certified)
annieo: Added (Certified)

PBEC:
sanjay_41: Updated (Certified)
panda2005: Added
njgc2001: Added (Denied)
Atlanta04: Updated (Certified)
Mr_Orange: Added (Certified)
muntaqi: Added (Certified)
giri_tpt: Updated (Denied-->Certified)
gchopeful_ga: Added (Certified)
dyingJan2003: Added (Certified)
epidural: Updated (Certified)
ss1026: Updated (Certified)
dsva: Updated (Certified)
futre828: Added (Certified)
pavanj: Added
NTom: Added (Certified)
philly-76: Added (Certified)
bantoo05: Added (Certified)
kschois: Added (Certified)

DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

Attention: Roma77

Roma77,
Congrats on your labor approval. Your Excel file does have lot of good information. Great work.

Question for you?
My case# is D-05004-09xxx with online status of 'in process'

On the 'most active Dallas' tabpage of the Excel sheet - I do not see any entry for 5004. Not even overall numbers. What does it signify ? Does it mean you have not captured and/or reported the data for D-05004- series of case numbers or the automated program did not pick them up.

Kind of curious ?

Sorry if the same question ( for same of different case date series) has been asked and replied earlier.

Thanks.

roma77 said:
Here is the update for last week.

Both BECs picked up some speed (they really need to).
Philly did ~2600 (a record), almost 400 certified/denied/closed/withdrawn from TR. That is a good speed, keep up!

Dallas did ~1500, also good but not as good as Philly. They are almost equal now on percentages and Philly has less TR cases. Dallas moved 230 cases from TR, but half of them were withdrawals.
We see ~400 cases moved from TR to RIR in Dallas for two weeks now, much more then Philly, my guess is that they had some cases entered incorrectly (that would also explain the reason why they have so much more TR cases).

I added the third column for Overall processed cases (that includes CERTIFIED, DENIED, WITHDRAWN, CLOSED) in the Most Active tab. It is still kind of random, I don't think that you could get too much information out of it - certifications are all over the date range.

PBECiskillingme could you please help me

PBECiskillingme I'm a new reader that found this great place to share and get information. Can you find out status on P-05012-18***. Thanks in Advanced.

rickjas said:
PBECiskilling me, could you please run stats for D-05098-57XXX?
Thank you very much for your help.

RIR:CERTIFIED 101, CLOSED 20, DATA REVIEW 3, DENIED 3, IN PROCESS 31,
WITHDRAWN 63

TR: CERTIFIED 7, CLOSED 10, DATA REVIEW 1, DENIED 3, IN PROCESS 8, WITHDRAWN 6

chiki12345 said:
Roma77,
Congrats on your labor approval. Your Excel file does have lot of good information. Great work.

Question for you?
My case# is D-05004-09xxx with online status of 'in process'

On the 'most active Dallas' tabpage of the Excel sheet - I do not see any entry for 5004. Not even overall numbers. What does it signify ? Does it mean you have not captured and/or reported the data for D-05004- series of case numbers or the automated program did not pick them up.

Kind of curious ?

Sorry if the same question ( for same of different case date series) has been asked and replied earlier.

Thanks.

Roma77 worked a lot to get most of the cases. It was almost 85% of all. I am pulling more and more cases. Just for your information, I have 819 records for D-05004.

Again, I need help. I am missing some information between days 04286 to 04320. Whose case number lie between these, please let me know first two digits of your last 5 digits.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThenewGuy said:
PBECiskillingme I'm a new reader that found this great place to share and get information. Can you find out status on P-05012-18***. Thanks in Advanced.

Information is 3 days old. Sorry, I don't have time today to get fresh information.

RIR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 2047
CLOSED 208
DATA REVIEW 17
DENIED 61
IN PROCESS 659
WITHDRAWN 244

TR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 157
CLOSED 46
DATA REVIEW 2
DENIED 19
IN PROCESS 138
WITHDRAWN 14

PBECiskillingme, thank you very much for the updates. 213 out of 256 of my batch d-05098-XXXXX is closed, dont' know when is my turn. :)

Roma77, i also download your case_status report, thanks.

Latest statistics for all cases for all days.

BEC Statistics

Please note: I still don't have full information for cases between 04286 and 04320 and also few cases on 05130. All other days are 100%.

The information is 3-5 days old.

Thank you PBECIsKillingme

Thank you very much.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Information is 3 days old. Sorry, I don't have time today to get fresh information.

RIR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 2047
CLOSED 208
DATA REVIEW 17
DENIED 61
IN PROCESS 659
WITHDRAWN 244

TR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 157
CLOSED 46
DATA REVIEW 2
DENIED 19
IN PROCESS 138
WITHDRAWN 14

Thanks PBECIsKillingMe!!!

Very useful data. Thanks PBECIsKillingMe!!!

Is it possible to generate this xls on a weekly basis?

- Thanks.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Latest statistics for all cases for all days.

BEC Statistics

Please note: I still don't have full information for cases between 04286 and 04320 and also few cases on 05130. All other days are 100%.

The information is 3-5 days old.

jun_2001 said:
Very useful data. Thanks PBECIsKillingMe!!!

Is it possible to generate this xls on a weekly basis?

- Thanks.
That could be preliminary stage. Someone needs to take an initiative to prepare an excel file as good as Roma's from this information. Combined information will be really useful.

PBECiskillingme, could you please be so kind to provide me with the stats for D-05180-91***. Thank you in advance, you are the best!.

Updated Spread sheet

Hello all
I have updated the spreadsheet that Roma uses for the new stats based on the data provided by PhillyIsKillingMe.
However, there is a significant data difference between what Roma has been reporting and what Im getting.
It might be that the way im generating the script is wrong or Roma was missing some data or Philly is capturing more data now than in the past.
Im posting the data here.
Can someone take a look and double check and let me know if there is any mistake.
Again I might be totally wrong. :)
Thanks

sktripuraneni said:
Hello all
I have updated the spreadsheet that Roma uses for the new stats based on the data provided by PhillyIsKillingMe.
However, there is a significant data difference between what Roma has been reporting and what Im getting.
It might be that the way im generating the script is wrong or Roma was missing some data or Philly is capturing more data now than in the past.
Im posting the data here.
Can someone take a look and double check and let me know if there is any mistake.
Again I might be totally wrong. :)
Thanks

SKTRIPURANENI, Great work man. I have more cases (almost complete list for Phily and very close list for Dallas). Can you do one more favor, add more columns in excel to show summary for each day how many cases are currently in each status like "In Process", "Certified", "Data Review" etc. group by processing type. This would be really great.

If you are ready to take initiative of updating excel file, I will send you most recent data on or before each Monday morning for last week.