BEC Priority Date Tracker

I forgot SWA (Florida) Regional (Atlanta)

UrgentV said:
Hi Guys, Sanjay or PBECiskillingme?

My name (case) is not in the tracker anymore. It may be cause I never updated it.
Here is my info again:

TRaditional-EB3
01/29/2002 PD
from SWA to Regional in Dec 04
letter received 15 october 2005
Now in PBEC "in process" in webpage; "assigned to an Analyst" in 202-number

BTW, how long does an analyst take to certify a case?. I guess he or she does not have to do recruitment cause I did it when the case was at the SWA level.

Thanks, :eek:

"PBECIsKillingMe" Just Remember this

PBECIsKillingMe said:
:rolleyes: :) Here my employer is sucking my thousands of dollar just because my GC is stuck.

Lakho ka nukshaan ho raha hai aur tum chhutta jama karne ki baat karate ho :p
( I am loosing thousands and you are asking me to collect change - for non-hindi people).

BOOND BOOND SE BANTA HAI SAGAR. :rolleyes:
Just see the tracking website he is doing pretty well business, on our waiting game

Info please

hi,
Could someone tell me what the 202-(phone number) is to check the status of our case. Roma, PBEC is killing me and all others keep up the good work, thank you so much for your time and hard work, we all appreciate it. Congrats to all those certified!! (lucky u). Also could someone give me the case scenerios on: D-05096-56***. Appreciate it. Good luck to all.

lengthyLabor said:
Congratulations ! and thanks for maintaining the tracker . Hope you get through the rest of the journey pretty soon.
:) Well, I can only hope. The priority date is 2002 or something - long wait until my 06/2004 LC date. So, unless congress passes a new law I am in for a long wait ...

For others who are in similar situation like mine the reply from my lawyer is below. Meanwhile I am getting ready to file my h1 8th year extension.

Response from lawyer:

BEC does not have an official processing time report. Thus, you case is not beyond the normal processing time. While most of the recent approvals were from cases filed around September 2004, we still have a lot of 2003 and early 2004 cases pending. BEC is trying to process the cases as fast as possible. They are supposed to work on a first in first out basis but are not always able to do that. Moreover, the processing time varies a lot depending on the workload of the officer working on your case. Everything is normal on your case. Your case is in process. BEC cannot give information on a case over the phone. We should hear from them soon.

another_fella said:
Thanks buddy!

I fall into that "IN PROCESS 727" group. As luck would have it, PBEC entered highest number of cases on 05013, which is roughly about 3900!!!
As of last week per my employer there is no news from PBEC on my case. Sent a mail to attorney today to see whether she heard anything...

Question about P-05166-XXXXX.

Hi Roma77:

My wife's ETA number is P-05166-XXXXX. It's showing "In Process" for the last two months! How do I find out (estimate, of course) how long it's going to take for her course to be certified based on your "case_status.xls" spreadsheet?

I don't quite understand the spreadsheet, but based on the responses you are getting, you are doing an awesome job! Good stuff.

Thanks,
V99

News on Labor Substitution Elimation

If you guys have not already read this from http://www.immigration-law.com :

01/29/2007: Special Alert: DOL Submitted "Final" Regulation of Substitution Elimination Rule to OMB on 01/26/2007

* Since this is a final rule, upon approval by OMB, the elimination of substitution and 45-day validity of certified labor certification will be triggered. Take this message as a very special alert! This rule will not only eliminate substitutition on the OMB approval and release in the Federal Register but also kill the certified labor certification unless it is used within 45 days from the date of certification! Please stay tuned to this web site reporting.
* The planned implementation day appears to be April 2007. But it can be earlier!
* If the final rule retains the proposed rule, those pending substitution I-140 cases which fail to obtain approval can be jeopardized!

Vellore99 said:
Hi Roma77:

My wife's ETA number is P-05166-XXXXX. It's showing "In Process" for the last two months! How do I find out (estimate, of course) how long it's going to take for her course to be certified based on your "case_status.xls" spreadsheet?

I don't quite understand the spreadsheet, but based on the responses you are getting, you are doing an awesome job! Good stuff.

Thanks,
V99

Well, you need to go to PBEC tab on the bottom. Select RIR or TR (whichever is your wife's type) - "RIR Philly" or "TR Philly". There in the top right corner you'll see estimated time to finish the backlog - "Time to finish". It is estimated based on how many cases BEC processes each week and how many cases are remaining. This is "worst case scenario" if your case is approved among the last.
You can see at the graphs to see weekly progress and percantage of cases in different status.

If you want to look at your particular "lot" or your day - go to "Most active Philly" tab. There you can find your day (that would be 05166) either on the graph or in the first column and see the number of cases entered on that day (second column), number of cases processed from this "lot" on previous week (third column), and total number of cases processed from this lot (third column). You can see those things on the graphs as well - the tallest graph is the total number of cases, second line is number processed to date and the dots - number of cases processed last week.

The vertical axis is logarithmical, so it amplifies number of cases processed last week (otherwise you wouldn't see them, they would all be at the bottom).

This would give you some idea of the pace the BECs are processing cases and when to expect the certification. As you'll see, looks like RIR cases will be certified pretty soon, there are not many left and they are being processed with good speed and the speed is increasing.

Hope this helps you and others, who don't understand the numbers and graphs in the Excel.

Stats for P-05167 Please...

PBECIsKillingMe, can you please post the stats for P-05167?

Thanks for the great work!

Attn Roma

Congrats Buddy!!! Why dont you try for EB2 as you are from ROW?

Anyway, in the xcel , something is not correct, in the processed column Most active RIR, if I sum up all, it comes to 100300 and is same as the total RIR including Closed, Appeal etc. did you include all or just In Process and Data Review?

lavendersummer said:
My mistake. I meant P-05012.

Thanks.

RIR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 2047
CLOSED 208
DATA REVIEW 17
DENIED 61
IN PROCESS 659
WITHDRAWN 244

TR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 157
CLOSED 46
DATA REVIEW 2
DENIED 19
IN PROCESS 138
WITHDRAWN 14

You owe me $1 :)

Please stats for P-05140- !

PBECiskillingme ?

Could you tell me the stats for P-05140-?.

Thanks a lot.

pd. what spreasheet did you use for this again?.

Regards,

Thanks. Can I paypal you $1?

I didn't dig into the other posts. Just curious, is the data gathered directly from posting requests to the web site programmatically or from some database.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
RIR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 2047
CLOSED 208
DATA REVIEW 17
DENIED 61
IN PROCESS 659
WITHDRAWN 244

TR
APPEAL 1
CERTIFIED 157
CLOSED 46
DATA REVIEW 2
DENIED 19
IN PROCESS 138
WITHDRAWN 14

You owe me $1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
UrgentV said:
PBECiskillingme ?

Could you tell me the stats for P-05140-?.

Thanks a lot.

pd. what spreasheet did you use for this again?.

Regards,

RIR
CERTIFIED 421
CLOSED 137
DATA REVIEW 12
DENIED 28
IN PROCESS 148
WITHDRAWN 58

TR
CERTIFIED 6
CLOSED 104
DATA REVIEW 8
DENIED 3
IN PROCESS 222
WITHDRAWN 37

I am just programatically calling PDS page to get the data and put them in database.

Clarification

Guys,

Some facts about analysis:

1. I have almost complete data for phily (170K records). I am still missing about 2K-3K cases from phily ranges P-04283 to P-04320. I sent my data to Roma77 couple of times for synchronization (as he had only 158K records). As he was pioneer and originator of data pulling concept and used to maintain excel file. I requested him to send his data to me so that I will have full database and can maintain excel file. He replied me that he will send them to me in few days.

2. I am pulling the data from PDS website only. There is no magic and special access to some database. Yes, after getting the data, I save them into local database for future reference.

3. I am poor in excel (sh............ only being good at OOD, .Net and SQL Server sucks). If I get help from someone, We can make an excel file will all the analysis in one file. This way we can avoid frequent requests and answers on forum.

4. So far I tried to pull fresh data from PDS site for whatever day I was requested. I think I should organize myself more and pull data only over the weekend.

5. I didn't pull more data for Dallas. (I know you call me selfish - but man, give me a break, PBEC is killing me!). I have 100K records for Dallas. I should be able to pull complete data for Dallas this weekend.

Together we stand (but where?)

Last edited by a moderator:
stats for P-05167

sselva69 said:
PBECIsKillingMe, can you please post the stats for P-05167?

Thanks for the great work!

RIR
CERTIFIED 546
CLOSED 106
DATA REVIEW 14
DENIED 12
IN PROCESS 384
WITHDRAWN 79

TR
CERTIFIED 11
CLOSED 29
DATA REVIEW 1
DENIED 1
IN PROCESS 144
WITHDRAWN 25

P-05165

Can you post P-05165 stats. I appreciate you hard work.
PBECIsKillingMe said:
RIR
CERTIFIED 546
CLOSED 106
DATA REVIEW 14
DENIED 12
IN PROCESS 384
WITHDRAWN 79

TR
CERTIFIED 11
CLOSED 29
DATA REVIEW 1