BEC Priority Date Tracker

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Currently working on your request.
Can you please provide similar statistics for P-05180-88*** when you have time?
I'm worried becuase my case is in Data Review while many cases in my series are certified.

Thanks for your help.

MyNHGC said:
Can you please provide similar statistics for P-05180-88*** when you have time?
I'm worried becuase my case is in Data Review while many cases in my series are certified.

Thanks for your help.

RIR
CERTIFIED 489
CLOSED 159
DATA REVIEW 17
DENIED 38
IN PROCESS 217
WITHDRAWN 94

TR
CERTIFIED 7
CLOSED 147
DATA REVIEW 17
DENIED 1
IN PROCESS 617
WITHDRAWN 107

Guys,

I have data of Phily. Dallas was not on my initial radar. I started pulling Dallas data now. Please bear me for a day or two to give any Dallas specific statistics.

I and Roma77 need to work together to prepare complete list.

PBECIsKillingMe and Roma77,

Both of your efforts are truly appreciated. I am wondering if Roma can provide the extra columns like PBECIsKillingMe on the Active BEC tab. It definitely helps people in this forum to see the clear picture.

Thank you both.
PBECIsKillingMe said:
Guys,

I have data of Phily. Dallas was not on my initial radar. I started pulling Dallas data now. Please bear me for a day or two to give any Dallas specific statistics.

PBECIsKillingMe,

Thanks for your efforts!

Can you please check and provide similar Philly data for mine (05013)?

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Guys,

txtramdream said:
PBECIsKillingMe and Roma77,

Both of your efforts are truly appreciated. I am wondering if Roma can provide the extra columns like PBECIsKillingMe on the Active BEC tab. It definitely helps people in this forum to see the clear picture.

Thank you both.

If you want to put all the cases in the excel that would be too much - there are 300 thousand and you can only put 64 thousands in Excel.
I could add one more sheet in excel grouping by day. I have a similar thing already showing number of processed cases based on the day, so I don't really fell it would be very benefitial. And next week I am adding number of rectified cases, so you will have the feeling how the cases are processed in your surrounding.

Anyway, you should all realise that the processing is quite random, so I suggest the you just relax and wait until your case gets certified :)
Our statistics just shows the trend, it doesn't make certifications any faster. And then there is another backlog to wait for :D

Anyway, it looks like most of the cases here are RIR, and they are being certified very fast, so most will be done soon.
TR people might see higher rate of certification after that.

roma77 said:
If you want to put all the cases in the excel that would be too much - there are 300 thousand and you can only put 64 thousands in Excel.
I could add one more sheet in excel grouping by day. I have a similar thing already showing number of processed cases based on the day, so I don't really fell it would be very benefitial. And next week I am adding number of rectified cases, so you will have the feeling how the cases are processed in your surrounding.

Anyway, you should all realise that the processing is quite random, so I suggest the you just relax and wait until your case gets certified :)
Our statistics just shows the trend, it doesn't make certifications any faster. And then there is another backlog to wait for :D

Anyway, it looks like most of the cases here are RIR, and they are being certified very fast, so most will be done soon.
TR people might see higher rate of certification after that.

Roma77, Personally I wouldn't recommend this. Publishing everyone's data to everyone is not a good idea. Just my personal opinion. Rather we should add a tab in Excel file which just publishes statistics. May be additional 10 fields on "Most Active" tabs!

PBECIsKillingMe & Roma77,

PBECIsKillingMe had the exactly thought of mine. I was not thinking of publishing all data at all. I would like to suggest to add more fields in the Most Active Dallas Tab, and Most Active Philly Tab. The fields to be added are: APPEAL, CERTIFIED, CLOSED, DATA REVIEW, DENIED, IN PROCESS, and WITHDRAWN. They will display the number of cases in each category in the range of ETL case number in your extract dataset. The Processed column you have in the current one will help us to know how many cases were processed in the past week.

I think this will save people asking PBECIsKillingMe to run the range of cases to beat that BEC-status-checking website too much since you have already had the data.

Thank you.
PBECIsKillingMe said:
Roma77, Personally I wouldn't recommend this. Publishing everyone's data to everyone is not a good idea. Just my personal opinion. Rather we should add a tab in Excel file which just publishes statistics. May be additional 10 fields on "Most Active" tabs!

Very good idea !! Roma77, if you please do this that would be great.

Thanks !!

txtramdream said:

PBECIsKillingMe had the exactly thought of mine. I was not thinking of publishing all data at all. I would like to suggest to add more fields in the Most Active Dallas Tab, and Most Active Philly Tab. The fields to be added are: APPEAL, CERTIFIED, CLOSED, DATA REVIEW, DENIED, IN PROCESS, and WITHDRAWN. They will display the number of cases in each category in the range of ETL case number in your extract dataset. The Processed column you have in the current one will help us to know how many cases were processed in the past week.

I think this will save people asking PBECIsKillingMe to run the range of cases to beat that BEC-status-checking website too much since you have already had the data.

Thank you.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Well, I was not going to :)
And this data doesn't really tell you anything - you don't have the key information - association between the number and the person. All the data is accessible, so anyone can query for it (like you and me did).
I think adding 10 field will make the graph more cluttered - I think just 3 would be enough - total, (processed or unprocessed) processed last week.
The trend would be nice, but I don't really see how to implement it in graph - it would become really cluttered.

txtramdream said:

Thank you.

please read my thoughts above.
And you should remember that it all takes time. I am already spending an hour or more updating the spreadsheet.

Labor Approved.

Labor got Approved in EB2 , please update my data in the spread sheet. Sorry about updating the forum late , I had misplaced my login information.
DOL: (do not know the date)
45 days letter: 26-SEP-05
Case # D-05193-16XXX
Approval Date: 13-SEP-06

roma77,
We really appreicate your time of doing this for us. I think what you proposed will give us a trend too. Just out of my curiosity, what number will you put in the "unprocessed" column? Will it be the total case count of unprocessed(IN PROCESS+DATA REVIEW) cases in the range of 05XXX from your retrieval of the website?

Thank you.
roma77 said:
please read my thoughts above.
And you should remember that it all takes time. I am already spending an hour or more updating the spreadsheet.

More Analysis for Roma77 & PBECKillingMe

I apologize to everyone and just sharing my personal opinion. I don't mean to criticise anyone. But asking to add more tabs, data, run more querries to these guys who are already putting in tremendous efforts (which they can very well choose to invest in their professional/personal life and achieve some materialistic benefits) should be done only after delibarate thinking of if this would really help to get any meaningful out of it. As said, it is all for peace of mind and nothing more. As already we are beginning to see how many cases are processed every week, which are most active, and thing like that. For me this has been just more than enough to know that DBEC/PBEC are working on around 600 cases every week.

Thanks a lot Roma77 and PBECKillingMe for doing all this wonderful work for us. You deserve to get certified very soon...

txtramdream said:
roma77,
We really appreicate your time of doing this for us. I think what you proposed will give us a trend too. Just out of my curiosity, what number will you put in the "unprocessed" column? Will it be the total case count of unprocessed(IN PROCESS+DATA REVIEW) cases in the range of 05XXX from your retrieval of the website?

Thank you.

Yes, IN PROCESS + DATA REVIEW

Are They Playing With Our Life?

Guys,

I downloaded all Phily records. They have some of the data entry done on very last days of 2006 - to be precise 28th december 2006 which they official declared as completed in June or July 2006. This is ridiculuous. Are they playing with our life like this?

I am not sure whether I should run my program to check if some entry is done in 2007 also or not.

This is disgusting.

I HATE LIARS, COWARDS AND LAZY PEOPLE. Unfortunately all of these are applicable to PBEC.

Here is the update for last week.

Both BECs picked up some speed (they really need to).
Philly did ~2600 (a record), almost 400 certified/denied/closed/withdrawn from TR. That is a good speed, keep up!

Dallas did ~1500, also good but not as good as Philly. They are almost equal now on percentages and Philly has less TR cases. Dallas moved 230 cases from TR, but half of them were withdrawals.
We see ~400 cases moved from TR to RIR in Dallas for two weeks now, much more then Philly, my guess is that they had some cases entered incorrectly (that would also explain the reason why they have so much more TR cases).

I added the third column for Overall processed cases (that includes CERTIFIED, DENIED, WITHDRAWN, CLOSED) in the Most Active tab. It is still kind of random, I don't think that you could get too much information out of it - certifications are all over the date range.

Thank you so much Roma77 !!

roma77 said:

Philly did ~2600 (a record), almost 400 certified/denied/closed/withdrawn from TR. That is a good speed, keep up!

Dallas did ~1500, also good but not as good as Philly. They are almost equal now on percentages and Philly has less TR cases. Dallas moved 230 cases from TR, but half of them were withdrawals.
We see ~400 cases moved from TR to RIR in Dallas for two weeks now, much more then Philly, my guess is that they had some cases entered incorrectly (that would also explain the reason why they have so much more TR cases).

I added the third column for Overall processed cases (that includes CERTIFIED, DENIED, WITHDRAWN, CLOSED) in the Most Active tab. It is still kind of random, I don't think that you could get too much information out of it - certifications are all over the date range.

Thank you!!!

Roma77,

It is a wonderful job you've done.

Thank you.

TxTramDream
roma77 said: