BEC Priority Date Tracker

First Update

Hi ManwithnoName, coolmaro, txtramdream

Could any of you please check the spreadsheet I have updated today?

Please let me know, if I have not followed the guideline.

Thanks

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Waiting for your analysis. Thanks for all you are doing.

Roma, I sent you some numbers based on my program. It has few more cases than you have in your list for some of the days. May be we can recover those 15000 missing cases.

I can send you complete list - your PM doesn't allow to send a message to you and I don't want to publish this information to public.

Please let me know if you are interested to synchronize the list.
I updated ny profile, you can send a PM to me.
Updating number of cases will skew the statistics a little, but we might do it. Please send me the data and I'll take a look.

LC cleared

please update my inform on the tracker.
My LC was certified on 1/10/2007.
thanks,

EB2/RIR/TX/2/01/2005

Thanks again and not a problem, we will wait for your update.

roma77 said:
Hi guys, thanks for the good words. I run the process and it was unusually slow and there were connection errors. I am not sure why that happened, may be somebody else is running the similar program over the weekend :) It finished late yesterday, so I couldn't do the update.
I will try to do the updates today in the evening or tommorow.

roma77 said:
I updated ny profile, you can send a PM to me.
Updating number of cases will skew the statistics a little, but we might do it. Please send me the data and I'll take a look.

That will be a great obligation on me. Thanks for accepting my offer to compare the data. Sir/Madam, in which format would you like the data: SQL Server or Excel?

CERTIFIED - FINALLY after 5 yrs & 6 months...

I just wanted to share some good news. My labor just got approved after 5 & 1/2 years. My employed just received the notification in the mail today.
The certifying date was January 17th, 2007.

I am not sure how to react because I am in complete shock. The website still shows "In-Process"

I would like to thank this forum for their support through the hard times.

Looks good to me, let me know if you have questions or need assistance.

sanjay_41 said:
Hi ManwithnoName, coolmaro, txtramdream

Could any of you please check the spreadsheet I have updated today?

Please let me know, if I have not followed the guideline.

Thanks

PBECIsKillingMe said:
That will be a great obligation on me. Thanks for accepting my offer to compare the data. Sir/Madam, in which format would you like the data: SQL Server or Excel?

I am a man :)
CSV would be fine (I use mysql as a db). I would need caseNumber, caseStatus (CERTIFIED, DENIED, etc.), caseType (RIR/TR) and scandate.

NYC2001 said:
I just wanted to share some good news. My labor just got approved after 5 & 1/2 years. My employed just received the notification in the mail today.
The certifying date was January 17th, 2007.

I am not sure how to react because I am in complete shock. The website still shows "In-Process"

I would like to thank this forum for their support through the hard times.
Congratulations man! I happy that you are out of this hell - I hope you don't get stuck in another hell (FBI name check in I-485) :)

Good luck.

I hope not!

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Congratulations man! I happy that you are out of this hell - I hope you don't get stuck in another hell (FBI name check in I-485) :)

Good luck.

I really hope the next steps are easier, this one was testing enough. Thanks for your best wishes.
and good luck to all who are still stuck here.

Thank you so much for the update !!

I have a request for you if it is possible, could you please add one more column like how many are in process status on 'Most Active' tab. That would be really helpful.

roma77 said:
here are the updated cases progress file

Last edited by a moderator:
jewelhaque said:
Thank you so much for the update !!

I have a request for you if it is possible, could you please add one more column like how many are in process status on 'Most Active' tab. That would be really helpful.

I was thinking of something similar, how many are processed, I wrote about it before. I'll add it when I have some free time.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of words on the progress:

Dallas was faster a week before, but this week they are their avarage pace - around 550 certified cases. Philly is 3 times faster.
With the pace Dallas has it will have all of it's RIR cases certified in 11 weeks, less then 3 month. Not that good for traditional cases, it needs much more time to process them.
Philly will need 20 weeks to finish with RIR cases, a bit more, but they have less traditional cases to deal with.

From the data we have ~400 cases converted from TR to RIR for Dallas, only 59 cases converted for Philly.
Dallas also has more withdrowals.

I cleaned up the graph a little, so I am reattaching it.

Help please.

I got today a screenshot and all fields are filled up. This maybe means good, knowing that in December there were 3-4 fields empty. My only problem is that the line of Prevailing Wage shows like 5K more then Rate of Pay. Is this going to be a problem or my company needs to match that higher wage? Would they send me a RFE? The company has not received anything yet. Do I need to get things moving? Does my company need to sent a new Rate of Pay to match the Prevailing one even that no RFE is received? At the time of filling the Pay Rate was higher then the Prevailing Wage. I got some raises during these 2 years but not as much as 5k. Does the 95% of the P.W. apply still? Any ideas will help.
Peace out. :cool:

Hi,

Could you please add my info into your database?

Name: adrian1
Priority Date: May 8, 2002
State: Virginia
Region: Philadelphia
Source: ??
Category: EB2
RFE/NOF: ----
PBEC# P-04272-09XXX

Thank you very much. I apreciate all your good work.

Sincerely,
Adrian