BEC Priority Date Tracker

Certified

Just want to let you know that my LC was CERTIFIED. I just checked the internet a moment ago. Thanks to everyone in this forum for your support.

PD 8/15/03 FL
EB3 RIR
P-05013-2XXXX

Paper Certification Received

Lawyer confirmed that they received the paper certification earlier this week.
Details of my App are in the signature.
Thanks everyone for support, I hope to see everyone in the 140-485 trackers soon.
Good luck,
-dgb

paperwork received

Finally after 5+ years I received the news that my LC has been ceritified.

I have been following the forum on and off for more than 3 years now and would like to thank everyone for their support.

-------
PD DEC 2001
CA - Employer remanded case

Rest of the details are in the tracker.

RIR /state: CT/ PD: 12/1/2004 CERTFIED

Pls update the tracker

my spouse's RIR filed on Dec 1/ 2004 shows up CERTIFIED!!!!
State - CT as of this am.
45 DL rcvd July 2006

Latest BEC Tracker update

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread.

PBEC
BarneySha-spouse updated x(Certified)
saltoma updated x(Certified)
sixpockets updated x(Certified)
actually added
GCOP added x(Certified)
amagire updated x(Certified)
srs568 added
N_Hampshire added x(Certified)
all_or_nothing added
gcwhenever added
deb2611 updated x(Certified)
bplboy updated x(Certified)
whenn updated x(Certified)
bharad added x(Certified)
smart68 added
behzad added x(Certified)
cutie added
a_yas added x(Certified)
rbhim added x(Certified)
slower added x(Certified)
xszhu added
manwithnoname updated x(Certified)

DBEC
EndTunnel2006 updated x(Certified)
anon2580 added x(Certified)
waitinglabor updated x(Certified)
KJINCA added
Infinite_gc added
JimMorrison added x(Certified)
wander updated x(Certified)
dreamworld updated x(Certified)
praram123 added x(Certified)
bhoooot added
cha66ukutti added x(Certified)
shovin added x(Certified)
waiting_p added
nonewsyet updated x(Certified)

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Need volunteer for tracker update

FYI - Coolmaro will not be updating the tracker all by himself - rather he will support with all his MS-Excel skills.

Therefore, the search for volunteer is on. Interested persons, please post in this thread. Oh yes, please read this post for the requirements.

manwithnoname said:
FYI - Coolmaro will not be updating the tracker all by himself - rather he will support with all his MS-Excel skills.

Therefore, the search for volunteer is on. Interested persons, please post in this thread. Oh yes, please read this post for the requirements.

Congrats my friend !!!! I told you that your turn was right around the corner :) I hope you get it in the mail quickly. :)

manwithnoname said:

Hi I will be available to do that. Please post me the guideline.

Good luck for your remaining stages.

Thanks for all your efforts.

manwithnoname said:

Congrats, manwithnoname!!

I am also available to do this update. I guess I will stay in this forum for a very long time because my case is under TR (company is not willing to do RIR conversion), and it is stuck in Dallas BEC (which completely put TR cases as low, low priority).

Let me know who you would like to pass along this wonderful spreadsheet.

txtramdream said:
Congrats, manwithnoname!!

I am also available to do this update. I guess I will stay in this forum for a very long time because my case is under TR (company is not willing to do RIR conversion), and it is stuck in Dallas BEC (which completely put TR cases as low, low priority).

Let me know who you would like to pass along this wonderful spreadsheet.

Thank you.

About the tracker, well, it's not me who decides - if you are willing to do, you are most welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
sanjay_41 said:
Hi I will be available to do that. Please post me the guideline.

Good luck for your remaining stages.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Thanks for volunteering ...

Here is what I am doing so far:

1. Gather new / update information from postings in different threads in this forum.
2. Update the PBEC and DBEC tabs. Sort data by Priority Date in these tabs.
3. Check for 'yellow' records in these tabs. These are potentially outdated records. Check for user profile in this forum for the last access date. Replace the Last Updated field with this date. Typically you have to do this for about 10 records /BEC /week.
4. Compare the data in Summary, Graphs and By PD tabs. Update the PBEC trend line (if necessary).
5. Please keep track of all the updates so that all updated records are listed in the posting.

Honestly, I did not put efforts to improve the process. Please feel free to use your ideas for improvement.

Aug, 2004

Hi guys,

I need help here. The lawyers that we have is not doing their jobs. They always tell us to wait and check online.

We are RIR and send LC on Aug 30, 2004. We are EB3. We never reached the regional, we are in California. We have been waiting for our LC for a long time. We got our 45 days letter back in Jul 2006 and send back to Dallas backlog center with additional informations that they need on Jul 29th, 2006. Ever since then, I have checked the online status and it has always been "In Process". The lawyer says that they can do nothing about it and we just have to wait. I know that there are people who have latest priority date that got their LC approved. Can someone pls help me and give me some enlightenment. I'm going crazy here. Email me: haes75@gmail.com

Thank you for all those help in advance.

You are not only one. Yes your lawyer is right in saying there is nothing you can do except for waiting. There are so many people from 2001, 2002, 2003 etc that have not got ceritified yet.

haes75 said:
Hi guys,

I need help here. The lawyers that we have is not doing their jobs. They always tell us to wait and check online.

We are RIR and send LC on Aug 30, 2004. We are EB3. We never reached the regional, we are in California. We have been waiting for our LC for a long time. We got our 45 days letter back in Jul 2006 and send back to Dallas backlog center with additional informations that they need on Jul 29th, 2006. Ever since then, I have checked the online status and it has always been "In Process". The lawyer says that they can do nothing about it and we just have to wait. I know that there are people who have latest priority date that got their LC approved. Can someone pls help me and give me some enlightenment. I'm going crazy here. Email me: haes75@gmail.com

Thank you for all those help in advance.

Earnest request

Hi Roma !!

Hope everything is fine with you. You did a fantastic job in collecting the status. I know you are definitely busy that's why we did not see your update yet. I have a request for you if it is possible, could you please run your program and post the update, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and dedication !!

Hi Manwithnoname

I have downloaded the zip file and I will be updating the file today as a starting point.

Guys,

Pardon me if I make any mistake. This would be the first time I will be woroking on this.

jewelhaque said:
Hi Roma !!

Hope everything is fine with you. You did a fantastic job in collecting the status. I know you are definitely busy that's why we did not see your update yet. I have a request for you if it is possible, could you please run your program and post the update, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and dedication !!

Hi guys, thanks for the good words. I run the process and it was unusually slow and there were connection errors. I am not sure why that happened, may be somebody else is running the similar program over the weekend :) It finished late yesterday, so I couldn't do the update.
I will try to do the updates today in the evening or tommorow.

roma77 said:
Hi guys, thanks for the good words. I run the process and it was unusually slow and there were connection errors. I am not sure why that happened, may be somebody else is running the similar program over the weekend :) It finished late yesterday, so I couldn't do the update.
I will try to do the updates today in the evening or tommorow.

Waiting for your analysis. Thanks for all you are doing.

Roma, I sent you some numbers based on my program. It has few more cases than you have in your list for some of the days. May be we can recover those 15000 missing cases.

I can send you complete list - your PM doesn't allow to send a message to you and I don't want to publish this information to public.

Please let me know if you are interested to synchronize the list.

Bomb, Roma's slow running was caused by YOU! LOL. Thank you guys for the effort.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Waiting for your analysis. Thanks for all you are doing.

Roma, I sent you some numbers based on my program. It has few more cases than you have in your list for some of the days. May be we can recover those 15000 missing cases.

I can send you complete list - your PM doesn't allow to send a message to you and I don't want to publish this information to public.

Please let me know if you are interested to synchronize the list.