BEC Priority Date Tracker

Please add me to the list

Could you please add me to the tracker. Details in signature. Thanks.

MDwatch said:
I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
VAGCWaiting updated (Certified)
sanju updated (Certified)
clinical5 added (Certified)
rim updated (Certified)
mvinays updated (Certified)
InfiniteGravity added (Certified)
GEC2006 added (Certified)
surisGC added (Certified)
rag01 updated (Certified)
rirlaborCT added (Certified)
wlj_wzz added
md_alien updated (Certified)
zairy updated (Certified)
zairy-friend updated (Certified)
GC_SLACER updated (Certified)
yinghe0101 added (Certified)
hz_florida updated (Certified)
Anand_Mishra updated (Certified)
rockyroad added (Certified)
pevetsa added (Certified)
pevetsa-friend added (Certified)
gc_toliveinUS added (Certified)
skanna17 added (Certified)
devsrk updated (Certified)
LC Florida updated (Certified)
james_bond_007 added (Certified)
bluefireball added (Certified)
In1976 updated (Certified)
gc_hunter2003 updated (Certified)
I_hate_wait added (Certified)
vengc updated (Certified)
sesa_harrisburg updated (Certified)
sahil2002 updated (Certified)
NMRA updated (Certified)
ismile added (Certified)
H1B-GC-NY updated (Certified)
GChelp123-friend added (Certified)
PBEC_Victim updated (Certified)
shuurik updated (Certified)
swa_raj added (Certified)
Njsure added
HopeFulorLess updated (Certified)
noluck2005 updated (Certified)
snowshoe added (Certified)
NovasTaylor updated (Certified)
timhsui added (Certified)
lizmarian added (Certified)
vvamshi updated (Certified)

DBEC
kupondole updated (Certified)
winner1 added (Certified)
usvar updated (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Labor approved

MDWatch and other volunteers

I checked the Case Status Check link and found that my labor is approved. Still waiting to know from my employer when it is approved etc.

Please updated my information in the tracker.

Thanks.

LC Certified

Came to know from Lawyer last week and also from case status website that my LC got approved sometime last week. It took almost 3years and feels good to proceed to next round. Good luck and see you in other forums

SWA- California
EB2/RIR
PD - 22-SEP-2003
RD - 01-AUG-2004
45 day letter - 12-MAR-05
BEC- PBEC

Latest Tracker Update

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
danila updated (Certified)
jchliu added (Certified)
atl72 updated (Certified)
SlipperyGC added (Certified)
maniramasamy added
CA-PD-2002-06 updated (Certified)
gajabhua added (Certified)
06132002 added
saik updated (Certified)
mj75 added (Certified)
pizzaki updated (Certified)
swarnapuri updated (Certified)
mdwaiter updated (Certified)
ogiraldo updated (Certified)
ashish_alive updated (Certified)
cal_labor added (Certified)
GCVS03 updated (Certified)
GC_iskillingme updated (Certified)
desiguy74 added (Certified)
amit2006 added (Certified)
rajoid updated (Certified)
BharatNair updated (Certified)
kosu updated (Certified)
AUG_PA2003 added (Certified)
sktripuraneni added (Certified)
pbec_sucks updated (Certified)
VAGCSK added (Certified)
green_cookie updated (Certified)
lunatick added (Certified)
BluBerry added (Certified)
samarthk updated (Certified)
flywill added (Certified)
sunskiran added
amitpan007 updated (Certified)

DBEC
jhegde updated (Certified)
GPG updated (Certified)
pegasus503 updated (Certified)
jp_ammu updated (Certified)
venkyanu updated (Certified)
Waitingon45 updated (Certified)
idleyogi updated
Txpd2003 added
lotuslamp added
chinnu2004 added
ca_green_card added
largebass added
netnerd added (Certified)
sheley added
zbhope added (Certified)
labor_2004 updated (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Please update my status

My application is "in process"

STATE Texas
EB2 - Regular
PD - 27 Jan 2003
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
BEC Case no. - D-05221-94XXX
BEC Staus - "In process"
45-day letter Date received: 25 Apr 2006

Please update my information

My application is "in process"

STATE Arizona
EB2 - Regular
PD - 9 May 2002
RD - Nov 2003 to Califorlia
BEC Case no. - D-05143-35XXX
BEC Staus - "In process"
45-day letter Date received: Jun 2005

Hi GC Puzzles

hi
My PD is Jan 2003 from AZ (EB2 Regular (NON-RIR)) - Was sent to SFO in 2004 after recruitment and then to Dallas with 45 day notice in 2005 - I came to know recently that the screen shot had a case source as "State" due to which there has been a significant delay in my processing. I have asked my attorney to have this changed to Region, which means the recruitment is over before it was sent to Dallas. I am hoping this will speed my processing. I think yours may be the same case - Check with your attorney and have them corrected

Regards

Latest Tracker Update

Hi MDwatch,

please update the status of the following people in DBEC:

1) na1116 - Certified
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1498242&postcount=12836

(45 Day Letter - June 16 by lawyer, June 12 by HR
Case # D-05216-xxxxx
Labor Approval - Between Aug 8 and 16 by HR and me, Aug 22 by Lawyer )

2) sika27 - Certified
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1514396&postcount=13079

I sent a pm to na116 asking about the status of his friends (about 7 entries) last week, but have not heard from him yet.

Tracker correction

MDwatch said:

Hi MDWatch, a small correction; my actual date of labor certification is 9/6/06. Thanks.

http://immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1519873&postcount=13156

Last edited by a moderator:
re:Case Source

Hi Terminator2004,

Did you get any response from your attorney? Was she able to correct it? My case is also from AZ (EB3 non-rir) and it was transfered to SF DOL in 2004. I got the 45 letter in 2005 and my PD is about the same as yours, just a coule of months difference. Mine aslo has case source as "State". Like yours, all the recruitment process was done before filing the case. Please let me know if you hear anything from your attorney.

Thanks,

terminator2004 said:
hi
My PD is Jan 2003 from AZ (EB2 Regular (NON-RIR)) - Was sent to SFO in 2004 after recruitment and then to Dallas with 45 day notice in 2005 - I came to know recently that the screen shot had a case source as "State" due to which there has been a significant delay in my processing. I have asked my attorney to have this changed to Region, which means the recruitment is over before it was sent to Dallas. I am hoping this will speed my processing. I think yours may be the same case - Check with your attorney and have them corrected

Regards

Can someone either explain or point me to the link where the meaning of the ETA numbers is explained.

I have written a program to interrogate the ETA site that loops over all the possible ETA numbers and then parses the result to determine status and stores it in database. This i believe would be most useful in trending but i dont want to parse through ALL possible numbrs if there is a way to figure out a smaller subset. I know the fist five numbers are the yyddd ie year and day of year but i am trying to find out if there is a range for me to create the last five instead of looping over 99999 records for each day. Any suggestions/programming help is welcome/ PM me.
thanks

suttu said:
Can someone either explain or point me to the link where the meaning of the ETA numbers is explained.

I have written a program to interrogate the ETA site that loops over all the possible ETA numbers and then parses the result to determine status and stores it in database. This i believe would be most useful in trending but i dont want to parse through ALL possible numbrs if there is a way to figure out a smaller subset. I know the fist five numbers are the yyddd ie year and day of year but i am trying to find out if there is a range for me to create the last five instead of looping over 99999 records for each day. Any suggestions/programming help is welcome/ PM me.
thanks
There has been debate over automating the status check using DOL's public disclosure site for BEC cases. People have even posted the source code of such a program. There were arguments both for and against writing such programs. I think the general consensus was that the DOL website is simply not robust enough to take on the load of automated programs. We have seen how often it goes down during the day. While you are the best judge of what you should and should not do, it may be prudent and in everybody's interest to not write automated programs for status check.

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
There has been debate over automating the status check using DOL's public disclosure site for BEC cases. People have even posted the source code of such a program. There were arguments both for and against writing such programs. I think the general consensus was that the DOL website is simply not robust enough to take on the load of automated programs. We have seen how often it goes down during the day. While you are the best judge of what you should and should not do, it may be prudent and in everybody's interest to not write automated programs for status check.
OK. THanks. Since the only forum i visit is this one, I wasnt aware that there has been a debate on this. And yes, i have seen that the web site is erratic at best.

the meaning of case no

hi Suttu

I feel your explaination of the meaning of case number doesn't make sense.
For example, this case is from the tracker

PD: 25-Feb-05
Case no: D-05200-XXXXX

PD: 22-Mar-05
Case no: D-05208-48XXX

Obviously the Feb and March are not the 200th/208th day of the year. Any thoughts?

suttu said:

thanks

mingxu_2006 said:
hi Suttu

Obviously the Feb and March are not the 200th/208th day of the year. Any thoughts?

I am not providing an explainaio, just seeking an answer. The case number is determined by the date when it was entered in the BEC system. It has nothing to do with PD.

mingxu_2006 said:
hi Suttu

The Case number D-05200 means that this case was entered in the BEC system on the 200th days of yr 05. it has nothing to do with the PD. I dont know what the last 5 numbres are

ETA numbers

Hi suttu,

The last 5 digits are consecutive numbers which start from 00000 and go to 99999. When they reach 99999, they reset to 00000. Philly and Dallas are using the same sequence.

I was thinking of a similar program myself. I was able to decrease the number of total ETA numbers to 1M from 36M.
However this is too much to run a query against the site.. And this 1M can be either in Dallas or Philly...

To decrease the number of cases I did some reseach and generated a table with the last known number in a day. As there are not enough cases showing the last 5 digits or at least some of the last digits it was not possible to lower the number of ETA cases further.

The only thing I was able to get from this table is to see the speed with which cases were entered in the system. There are days where thousand cases were entered and there are days where no cases where entered.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Online Status: Certified

I just checked the online status it indicates my case is certified. I spoke to 202# guy yesterday he said it is still in process. So database must have been updated today. Once my attorney's office gets the document, I will keep you guys updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
case source state 2 region

Yes - My attorney said she is going to send a request to Dallas BRC to change case source from state to regional.
I told her about this a year back. She had turned down my request saying i am being paranoid. Now she agreed with me. She did not give me a time frame for this - she said they could take few weeks to few months.
I am hoping it's days and i see the approval

LC approved

As I wrote in my last e.mail, my LC has been approved. However, it has not been updated in the tracker. Approval date is August 15, 2006.