BEC Priority Date Tracker

Case Update - NOF issued

My lawyer called me today and told me that the DOL has issued a NOF on my case. Details in signature below.

STATE SWA :: VA
EB3-RIR
PD - 10/31/02
RD - 06/29/04
Regional DOL : Philadelphia
New BEC Case no. P-04288-2xxxx
45-day letter Date received 02/14/05
NOF : 09/27/06

:(

Certified

Today morning I checked the online status and it shows CERTIFIED.

It has been a looong wait of 3 years so finally some good news. Now have to wait for the actual certification letter to arrive.

Sincerely wish for the 2001/2002 folks who have been waiting patiently.

Good luck to all !!

Certified!!!!

Hi All:

I checked the online status yesterday and it shows CERTIFIED. However, my lawyer hasn't received the actual certification letter from the BPC as yet. Please update my status in the tracker.

Best wishes to everyone.

Thanks,
Vellore99

45 Day Letter - July 08, 2005
Case #: P-051X8-XXXXX
Online Case Status: CERTIFIED as of Sep 27, 2006

What is the NOf related to

I have seen different kinds of NOFs for my friends and on this forum. Can you share with us what your NOF is...

labor2002 said:
My lawyer called me today and told me that the DOL has issued a NOF on my case. Details in signature below.

STATE SWA :: VA
EB3-RIR
PD - 10/31/02
RD - 06/29/04
New BEC Case no. P-04288-2xxxx
45-day letter Date received 02/14/05
NOF : 09/27/06

:(

I just called my lawyer and spoke with his assistant. I found out that they rec'd my RIR labor certification from Philly BEC just two days ago and they never informed me because my lawyer and his assistant were busy. My certified letter rec’d date is Sept 26, 2006. :D

Labor certified.

Dear Friends,

After 3 and 1/2 years of wait my labor got approved. I checked my status on the http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm.

Still need to hear back from my lawyer.

Thank you so much for all your support to all of you. Just4Watching you were really helpful... See you all in I-140 soon.

STATE SWA :: NY
EB2-RIR
PD - 03/03/03
New BEC Case no. P-05192-0xxxx
45-day letter Date received: Sometime in Dec 2005

Labour's Approved

Hi All,

It is great to share my Happiness with you all. As i got most of the information regarding the GC process and Issues encountered from these
Forums

My Lawer told me that Both my Labour's (Details Below)

EB3:-Dec 13th 2004
SWA:IL(DBEC)

EB2:-June 9th 2006
Perm Atlanta.

Please do Advice me what would be my next Step.Should i Go with. EB3/EB2

koolbaap said:
Hi All,

It is great to share my Happiness with you all. As i got most of the information regarding the GC process and Issues encountered from these
Forums

Perm Atlanta.

Hi ,

My employer filed my labor ceritifaction under EB3 category in Dec'2002. but still I haven;t received 45dyas letter. Now I got my MBA degree from US univ. Is it a good idea to file for fresh labor certification through PERM without withdrawing the previous application. Any advice on this is appreciated

thanks
pugal

How to work EB2 & EB3 PD's to our advantage

koolbaap

Here is something I had posted for someone who had both PERM Eb2 and old EB3 labor approved, but from 2 different companies.
Link to the post:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1483408&postcount=15748

Since in your case both labors are from same company, I had edited it to suit yours:

0. Begin

1. file 140 through both EB2 Labor and EB3 labor

2. Both 140's are approved, here you have the flexibility to choose EB2 or EB3 to file 485, based on whichever becomes available first.

2a. If Visa availability for EB3 Dec 2004 becomes current: Goto Step 3

2b. If Visa availability for EB2 Dec 2004 becomes current: Port the PD from EB3 Labor to the EB2 application by filing an amendment, and goto Step 3

3. File 485 <end>

Since there is no definite way by which you can predict whether visa numbers for Eb3 Dec 2004 will become current first or Eb2 Dec 2004 will become current first. But you can use the above process combined with Visa bulletins to determine your course of action. Having said that based on historical movement of visa numbers, there are better chances that Visa numbers for Eb2 Dec 2004 will become available first.

koolbaap said:
Hi All,

Forums

Perm Atlanta.

Pbec - In Process

Hi

I am kind of new to this forum but been waiting for my labor for more than 4 years. It was filed originally in NY Feb 2002 and now in PBEC. Received 45-days letter during Jan 06 and replied. But I did not hear back from DOL yet on the status. I checked in the online status check website, and it says, "IN PROCESS". Can anyone update this forum if their labor got approved having prority date within Feb 2002 ?

Appreciate your reply !

Thanks !

Hi, My RIR LC recently approved from Phil BLEC and mine priority date was September 2003.My SWA was in Nashville,TN.

Labor Conversion Question.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hi All,
I have a question on converting my labor pending in PBEC to PERM.
The thing is my EB3 labor - PD is May 2002, pending in PBEC. Is there anyway I can convert this existing application to PERM so that I dont lose my priority date. Also can I change the category of labor to EB2.
This way, I wont lose the PD, I'll get my labor thru PERM and also 485 is current for that PD in EB2 category.
Let me know your suggestions.
Thanks.

MDwatch said:
I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
danila updated (Certified)
jchliu added (Certified)
atl72 updated (Certified)
SlipperyGC added (Certified)
maniramasamy added
CA-PD-2002-06 updated (Certified)
gajabhua added (Certified)
06132002 added
saik updated (Certified)
mj75 added (Certified)
pizzaki updated (Certified)
swarnapuri updated (Certified)
mdwaiter updated (Certified)
ogiraldo updated (Certified)
ashish_alive updated (Certified)
cal_labor added (Certified)
GCVS03 updated (Certified)
GC_iskillingme updated (Certified)
desiguy74 added (Certified)
amit2006 added (Certified)
rajoid updated (Certified)
BharatNair updated (Certified)
kosu updated (Certified)
AUG_PA2003 added (Certified)
sktripuraneni added (Certified)
pbec_sucks updated (Certified)
VAGCSK added (Certified)
green_cookie updated (Certified)
lunatick added (Certified)
BluBerry added (Certified)
samarthk updated (Certified)
flywill added (Certified)
sunskiran added
amitpan007 updated (Certified)

DBEC
jhegde updated (Certified)
GPG updated (Certified)
pegasus503 updated (Certified)
jp_ammu updated (Certified)
venkyanu updated (Certified)
Waitingon45 updated (Certified)
idleyogi updated
Txpd2003 added
lotuslamp added
chinnu2004 added
ca_green_card added
largebass added
netnerd added (Certified)
sheley added
zbhope added (Certified)
labor_2004 updated (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Please add me also
Ladude10
EB3 CA 2002 Still waiting

Latest Tracker Update

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
GCAdmirer added (Certified)
dilshad updated (Certified)
psn added (Certified)
lfavrc updated (Certified)
jns2004 added (Certified)
where_is_my_gc updated (Certified)
LC_Arlington updated (Certified)
TIB updated (Certified)
desiin_va added (Certified)
GC_enroute updated (Certified)
manojgh added
adadad added
3shanku added
Oct282003 added (Certified)
vahopeful updated (Certified)
badcat added
NYLabor2002 added
GIC added (Certified)
catsequoia added (Certified)
GC_from_NJ updated (Certified)
Xipe_Totec updated (Certified)
Vellore99 updated (Certified)
ny-feb2002 added
darpp added (Certified)
WhyMe3200 added (Certified)
CrabCake updated (Certified)
alsowaiting4LC added
VAGCSK added (Certified)
raj_gl updated (Certified)
longlonglife added (Certified)
boston28 updated (Certified)
jack_xie updated (Certified)
main_gc-coworker added (Certified)
CareFree updated (Certified)
PCChandra updated (Certified)

DBEC
Gcpuzzles added
ca_green_card updated (Certified)
HuhGC updated (Certified)
na1116 updated (Certified)
sika27 updated (Certified)
deep_deeppurple added
LCA2004FEB updated (Certified)
chocolate updated (Certified)
koolbaap updated (Certified)
Thomas_WI updated (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

MDwatch said:

Thanks

Certified

Just checked status online, it shows "Certified" :D :D :D :D :D

When I checked before lunch (a couple of hours ago, it was still in process). Having hard time believing it. Is it their database which is screwed and showing every pending case as certified, or my application is really certified?

Can I go and celebrate tonight or should I wait for the letter? ............. I think I am going to get drunk tonight. :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible for folks to put in the first two of the last five digits of their ETA number in their signatures.
I have mined the data for 05 (Jan to august) entries that i could match up and now i am running weekly checks on the records i have. I have about 11800 case numbers out of which 5300 are "open", ie not approved, closed or withdrawn. I can find more if i can correctly match the days in year with the 0-99999 series they use for the last five. It will be counterproductive to run a lookup on 99K records for each day of year.
I can see a flurry of approvals this past week but if i know what PD matched with what ETA number, we can make better estimates.

Garfield said:
Just checked status online, it shows "Certified" :D :D :D :D :D

When I checked before lunch (a couple of hours ago, it was still in process). Having hard time believing it. Is it their database which is screwed and showing every pending case as certified, or my application is really certified?

Can I go and celebrate tonight or should I wait for the letter? ............. I think I am going to get drunk tonight. :D :D :D

After checking my status online (where it showed certified), I sent an email for screen shot. The screen shot I got back doesn't have prevailing fage filled in. It doesn't show that my application is certified either. Now I don't know whether to believe the online status check or not
:confused: