BEC Priority Date Tracker

Data Review not the last stage

Data Review is the first stage, a case is in that status if they haven't sent out 45 Daty letter or DOL is waiting on recieving the 45D letter. Once 45D letter is recieved by DOL status changes to "In Process"

blues22 said:
I concluded this based on other people's comment. For some, this site still shows Data Review, where as actually their cases are already approved recently. Btw data review is almost the final stage. And moreover, the URL says test.
About Sept 11, I read somewhere, that they are coming live with status check website, which is long over due.

javaguy said:
Recently when I asked for the status of my LC which is pending at DBEC my attroney sent an e-mail to DBEC and they got the response in a screen shot.

In the screen shot I saw "Case Status: Data Review" field.

What does "Data Review" means? What is the next step after Data Review.
How long does it take for approval after the Data Review?

Thx

As mentioned in the earlier post, 'Data Review' is supposed to be the first stage.

Hi Friends,

Thx for the quick replies.

As shown in my signature we already got 45 days letter and replied in June.
45 days received: 08-June-2006
45 days Replied:14-June-2006

Nag

javaguy said:
Hi Friends,

Thx for the quick replies.

As shown in my signature we already got 45 days letter and replied in June.
45 days received: 08-June-2006
45 days Replied:14-June-2006

Nag

Now, this is a question for Desi_Unlucky. According to him 'Data Review' is the first stage, even before receiving 45D letter.

Labor Approval

Finally after waiting for 3 years 4 months I got the good news. My labor was approved on 07/07/06 but my lawyer was lest bother to inform me until I called her to know the status. Here are my details

PD : 05/02/2003
State: TX
Category: EB2
Type: RIR
Case No: D-05133-xxxxx

Please update the tracker with my information.

Special thanks to JustWatching and MDwatch for keeping the tracker. Hope we have something like this for 140 and 485

Good luck to every one

- Amit

I actually agree "directionally" with desi_unlucky.

IF "in process" in fact does precede "data review" - jayaguy got his 45-day letter in Jun06, what are the chances of him going through "in process" and being in "data review" stage. There are tons of other cases (with earlier pd's) and who got their 45-day letters an year ago. If you tracked the testlabour site, my estimate is that most cases that have replied to 45-day letter and are waiting in queue for an adjudicator would fall into the "in process" stage. May not be true, but that would be my best guess.

So Data review suggests that BEC is checking if application packet is complete or if additional information is requested in the 45-day letter.

blues22 said:
Now, this is a question for Desi_Unlucky. According to him 'Data Review' is the first stage, even before receiving 45D letter.

Please add to tracker

New reader....please add my details to the tracker:

Non-RIR/EB2/MA :mad:
PD: July 1, 2003
RD: Never Reached Regiona
Case No: P-05172-xxxxx
45-day letter: Oct 2005
45- Day Reply - Witin a week

blues22 said:

What i can for sure say is that Data Review is the first stage, I replied to my 45D in March and now my status is "In Process", my brother LABOR_CA had it as "Data Review" when he did not recieve the 45D. I'm thinking that as soon as DOL processes ur 45D , the status changes to "In Process".

JAVAGUY u should get your LC cleared in days as per my estimate (Of course u can't predict anything with these BECs). My brother replied his 45D in July first week (PD APR 2004) and got his approve Mid AUG. You should be out of this mess soon.

Va Jan2003 Pd

Is there anyone like me who are before Jan2003?
I received the 45DL in March 2005.replied in April 2005.Still waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Desi Unlucky said:
What i can for sure say is that Data Review is the first stage, I replied to my 45D in March and now my status is "In Process", my brother LABOR_CA had it as "Data Review" when he did not recieve the 45D. I'm thinking that as soon as DOL processes ur 45D , the status changes to "In Process".

JAVAGUY u should get your LC cleared in days as per my estimate (Of course u can't predict anything with these BECs). My brother replied his 45D in July first week (PD APR 2004) and got his approve Mid AUG. You should be out of this mess soon.

I replied 45D letter in Dec 05. And still waiting.
NY/RIR/EB3
PD - 05/2002

Labor Approved!

Hi Everybody!

Just wanted to let you know that my labor was approved on August 1 (I received notification from the lawyers on September 6!). Details follow:

MI RIR EB2
ETA Number: D-05195-xxxxx
PD: June 8, 2004
RD: Never made it
45 Day Letter Received: June 27, 2006
45 Day Letter Replied: July 13, 2006
Labor Approved: August 1, 2006
Received notification from lawyers: September 6, 2006

Good luck to you all and thanks for the useful info posted in this forum.

Status check website is not yet up. I guess, besides their Analysts, their IT staff also doesn't care about the dates.

RIR/NY/EB2
05/2002
45D - Dec05

Latest tracker update

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
VA_2003_Labor added (Certified)
Axxe added (Certified)
sy1234 added (Certified)
sinha008 added (Certified)
ps1234 added (Certified)
max2005 updated (Certified)
some_greencard updated (Certified)
PBEC2003 added (Certified)
big_D added (Certified)
vs357190 updated (Certified)
jb008 added (Certified)
Chhaya added (Certified)
newyorkrir0723 updated (Certified)
sub077 added (Certified)
longlongago updated (Certified)
csmileyk added (Certified)
nmb added (Certified)
powerman updated (Certified)
mohanrajgoyal added (Certified)
onlyavdhesh updated (Certified)
kj318 added (Certified)
AJ- added (Certified)
stravo-trackitt added (Certified)
vexlak added
sri302 added (Certified)
VA_June2002 added (Certified)
lekheye added (Certified)
gcwait2003 updated (Certified)
GCfever2006 added (Certified)
woz2000 updated (Certified)
Marinette added (Certified)
Ram Avula added (Certified)
PBECVictimBOS added
kamscorp updated (Certified)
Rohila updated (Certified)
Keeme updated (Certified)
Anand_Oct2002 updated (Certified)
ScorpioB updated (Certified)
sidrumi added

DBEC
NeedMiracles added (Certified)
Wonder99 added (Certified)
hederabadi added (Certified)
kapslock updated (Certified)
sam012 updated (Certified)
sriraj9 updated (Certified)
smuppala updated (Certified)
anu.sonti updated (Certified)
yankee11 added (Certified)
little_tongya added (Certified)
Amit_K_Bhatia@h updated (Certified)
Kyokushin added (Certified)
mss_gc updated (Certified)
estoykova updated (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Certified

Just the letter in the mail.
According to the status web site, also "Certified" - the link works as of 4:45 PM
Please add to the tracker, here are the details:
Case Number: P-04259-xxxxx
RD: 10/19/03
PD: 07/15/03
State PA
RIR
Cerification Date: 08/30/06
Letter Generated: 09/07/06

Also a friend of mine got his today too:
PD 07/31/03
RIR
P-04276-xxxxx