BEC Priority Date Tracker

NEverGreen said:
Did you get your letter in response to an email to becnocontact? Did you take any other steps? I am also waiting for my 45 day letter, and still continue to wait.

My lawyer sent an email to DFLC Information. 2 weeks before the 45 day letter showed up. Good luck

Approved. 2 yrs to the day!

MY LC was approved on Aug 16th, and I got the letter today: Sept:5th. I think the certificate must have been sent to my lawyer.

Thanks to everyone who tenaciously keep the tracker going. Your work gave me hope. Thank you.

How much you charge for a pound of GC...
Your professional marketing has be notified to FBI & INS ... you may soon hear from them !!!

MohitFL said:
If you are looking for a strong and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

Approved

I have received copy of the approval of my LC. Letter dated August 29, 2006, received September 5, 2006
See you in next line (I-140)

P-05011-17****
PD June 23, 2003, Florida
45DL: April 05, 2005

Latest updated tracker

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
atlanta updated (Certified)
chinglun-friend added (Certified)
Calcawaiting added (Certified)
lcaNY updated
sarathynp updated (Certified)
AuntyDan added (Certified)
labourdream added (Certified)
GCChat added
jaysai added
Hkond updated (Certified)
rajuba added (Certified)
TSE_US updated (Certified)
ravishing added (Certified)
Alabama added
BombaySeUS added
Catch220 added
GCComesoon updated (Certified)
ma_nonrir_eb3 added
little_willy added (Certified)
va_jan_03 updated (Certified)
ecosselad updated
vemkates added (Certified)
nk01 updated (Certified)
JIM211 added (Certified)
ssdtm added
mahi0222 updated (Certified)
ThirstyFish added
sarathreddy added (Certified)
SK_31 updated (Certified)
LC,LC,LC added (Certified)
ALANNBERT-2 updated (Certified)
ped1 updated (Certified)
roger10562 added (Certified)
GCMESS-friend added (Certified)
pbaisya updated (Certified)
Very_hopeful updated (Certified)
kasid updated (Certified)
newyorkrir0723 added
MIMC updated (Certified)
va200306 added (Certified)
pranamNY updated (Certified)

DBEC
vladys updated (Certified)
panjan04 added (Certified)
rahi_khan updated (Certified)
rir_ohio added
turtlewalk updated (Certified)
adrip added (Certified)
ua5_gc added
jus_watching updated (Certified)
krunzmai updated
lgac updated (Certified)
kothrud123-wife updated (Certified)
cadence07 added (Certified)
waitinglist2003-friend added (Certified)
Gcin-waiting updated (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Yahoooooooooooo... Case certified

Yeeeepeeee....
My case finally got certified on 8/11/2006, just found out by call 202#.
Case details in my signature

Some_GreenCard said:
Yeeeepeeee....
My case finally got certified on 8/11/2006, just found out by call 202#.
Case details in my signature

Did you call yourself and pose as your attorney? I am wondering if we call ourselves, what questions should we expect..so that we are ready with the answer.

djb said:
Did you call yourself and pose as your attorney? I am wondering if we call ourselves, what questions should we expect..so that we are ready with the answer.
Have your boss call. In my case, they are very understanding and being immigrants themselves they know how stressing this process can be. Otherwise, have your secretary, office manager or a person that you trust in your office call.

Beware it is not accurate

swmichigan said:
FYI,

The DOL online status check is back online -

http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm

Please beware that the link is not accurate and possible not for public online status. I have entered my info and it came out as denied which is not true as I received an approval screen shot from PBEC on August 16, 2006. I also got a confirmation from U.S. Congressman's office via congressionary enquiry that it was approved on August 9, 2006.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.

aycy said:
Please beware that the link is not accurate and possible not for public online status. I have entered my info and it came out as denied which is not true as I received an approval screen shot from PBEC on August 16, 2006. I also got a confirmation from U.S. Congressman's office via congressionary enquiry that it was approved on August 9, 2006.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.
Thanks so much for your input

approved!!!

hey Guys....my employer called the 202 number and was informed thta my labour app has been approved and i will be receiving the approcal letter in 1-2 weeks.

thank-u all for provinding so much information without which I wud be clueless.

best of luck to all of u!

PD:21may03/NYC/RIR/EB3

approved today: 07sep2006

Where was it?

blues22 said:
This is just a test site as I guess they are working on it. It points to some test database, which points to a copy of old db. Someone told me that, this status check site will be live from Monday, Sept 11.

How did you come to know that this is the old db.and about the status check being alive from Monday ,Sep 11.I saw in Immigration-law site and there was no update.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Jalaa mat. Yaha ek ke vandhe hai tu do leke baitha hai.

He bhagwaan ! Insaaf !!!

Jaane de yaar! He is trying to be on safe side. He will have one if he looses the other.Since we only have one, we have to carry it carefully!! LOL!!

Chocolate said:
How did you come to know that this is the old db.and about the status check being alive from Monday ,Sep 11.I saw in Immigration-law site and there was no update.

I concluded this based on other people's comment. For some, this site still shows Data Review, where as actually their cases are already approved recently. Btw data review is almost the final stage. And moreover, the URL says test.
About Sept 11, I read somewhere, that they are coming live with status check website, which is long over due.

Its not working now.

blues22 said:
I concluded this based on other people's comment. For some, this site still shows Data Review, where as actually their cases are already approved recently. Btw data review is almost the final stage. And moreover, the URL says test.
About Sept 11, I read somewhere, that they are coming live with status check website, which is long over due.
The site is not working now.Its working some time and later its out.Dont know why they show working site when they have to remove it after some time.Not sure about Sep 11 one also.where was this article published.Any inputs.

what does Data Review means?

Recently when I asked for the status of my LC which is pending at DBEC my attroney sent an e-mail to DBEC and they got the response in a screen shot.

In the screen shot I saw "Case Status: Data Review" field.

What does "Data Review" means? What is the next step after Data Review.
How long does it take for approval after the Data Review?

Thx

Last edited by a moderator: