BEC Priority Date Tracker

No moviment on my case

rp1975 said:
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

Labour Approved !!!!!

Folks,

Finally it is now, my turn to share the good news . My RIR/EB3 Labour got approved today. My Labour Application was submitted around end of Nov 2003 around thanksgiving, PD must be sometime first week of December 2003. I work in IT. Got an email from my company para legal, they have received the certified Labour today. Below are my details. Also I've not yet received the approval notice at my home address, although my address is same in the Labour Appln. Wish all the folks who are waiting for LC in the forum to get their approval soon. Goodluck to all.

State : Minnesota
Type : EB3 / RIR
State PD : Late Nov or Early Dec 2003
Chicago Regional RD : Late March 2004.
45 Day Letter Received from Dallas BEC : Mid Feburary 2005, Replied same day via fax.
Labour Approved Date : Not sure, Approval notified to me by para legal on 12/15/2005

still there and waiting

rp1975 said:
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

tracker_chicago said:
Folks,

Finally it is now, my turn to share the good news . My RIR/EB3 Labour got approved today. My Labour Application was submitted around end of Nov 2003 around thanksgiving, PD must be sometime first week of December 2003. I work in IT. Got an email from my company para legal, they have received the certified Labour today. Below are my details. Also I've not yet received the approval notice at my home address, although my address is same in the Labour Appln. Wish all the folks who are waiting for LC in the forum to get their approval soon. Goodluck to all.

State : Minnesota
Type : EB3 / RIR
State PD : Late Nov or Early Dec 2003
Chicago Regional RD : Late March 2004.
45 Day Letter Received from Dallas BEC : Mid Feburary 2005, Replied same day via fax.
Labour Approved Date : Not sure, Approval notified to me by para legal on 12/15/2005

Congrats Labor_Chicago !!!! Good to hear some good news like that :)

Small Correction to my PD

Not that it matters,

My PD is actually 12/22/2003.

It is represented as 12/23/2003 in the tracker.

Just a small correction.

No change in my LC Status.

When I checked with BEC this afternoon , Case status line is missing from BEC screenshot. It was RIR in August.

Good Luck to all and Happy Holidays

Regards
ShivaB

(_!_)

Still here, down but active

Am still here. I check the tread everyday hoping for some miracle but looks like will have to wait for Santa in 2006. :rolleyes: (This year he is gone on vacation :mad: )

JW, mvinay and guys, you provide way too better customer service than DOL and USCIS, and don't even charge for it.

Thanks,

JW: Please update the tracker for the following users

"Last Updated" Date:

Dec 16 2005
-----------
waitinginque
ln1976
shady_as_j
never_ending_gc
swarnapuri
nviren

Dec 15 2005