BEC Priority Date Tracker

Finally got my 45 Day letter

I have been sending emails to BEC every 2-3 months and I have been getting screen shots with case number starting with a "T". I sent my last email on December 15 and got the response back with a number starting with "P". I just stopped by at my HR manager office today and I mentioned to him if he has heard about any 45 day letter from immigration lawyer. He showed me a letter which was sitting on his desk (it came from BEC directly) that this is the ONLY letter he has received. I looked at it and it was the 45 day letter. Ahhhhh !!!!! He forwarded the signed copy to immigration lawyer today and hopefully our lawyer will sent it back to BEC within couple of days.
Letter is dated December 7 and my case number is P-05129-XXXXX.

JW,
Please update my PD as I was misinformed the correct PD is 03/18/02.

Still waiting

I am still watching the board and waiting for news from Philly BEC. No futher updates since receiving and replying to my 45-day letter in June. Thanks!

dc4opera

Hi this is my first post. i read this forum very often, but never posted anything

i think my situation is very similar to rp1975

i have few questions....

Dose anybody knows what state Dallas BEC is processing right now? and
When they are going to work on OHIO cases?

Good luck all

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for a good news

There is no changes.
Still working on the typo for my PD case.
Sending mails, emails with supporting document. No respond back from PBEC yet. Hopefully they will correct my PD date.

No Change in Status

I will suggest - Those who had NOF/REF at state level please include that information in your status update reply.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
No change in status

No change in status, still waiting for the news from Philly BEC.

And yes, when I do get the approval, I will definitely post it here for the benefit of the tracker. Awesome job, guys.....

JW: Please update the tracker with the "Last Updated" Date for the following users

Dec 18 2005
-----------
labor2002
UG.

Dec 17 2005
-----------
vicky006
GCin-waitng

Dec 16 2005
-----------
hope27485
dreamer_ny
dc4opera
iamgsprabhu
14forever
mauleon01
IAMTheMan
eaky

Updated Tracker

Philly BPC
LaborPains – updated (CERTIFIED)
Melindwang – updated (CERTIFIED)
WaitingForLC_77 – added
Bettertimes – added
Smallriver – added (CERTIFIED)
Jj71 – added (CERTIFIED)
Mdwaiter-friend – updated
Sejalmitesh – added
NJGCMar03 – updated
Dreamer_ny – updated
Dallas BPC
Hbcsc153 – updated CERTIFIED)
RajWaitingonLCA – added
Tracker_chicago – updated (CERTIFIED)
Stsgc – added
Waiting200X – added
Yogmah – added
TexanGC007 – added
Cytx – added
Dhoomdhoom – added
Thiru2000 – added
Bgunit – added (CERTIFIED)
Sagasu4gc – updated
Cacanuk - updated
Shivab – updated
IAMTheMan – added
Also updating, “Last Update” Column upto 12/16/2005 – Thanks rp1975 and MDwatch

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Got my 45-day letter

Came to know about this after e-mailing the philli status e-mail system. Called my HR after that and came to know that they have responded to the letter and they are not sure when they received or when they responded.

Also, Please check my signature for a slight change in my PD.

"Last Updated": Everyone Please Reply

NOTE: IGNORE THIS, IF YOU HAVE REPLIED TO A SIMILAR POST FROM DEC 15th 2005.

Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 45 days (starting Dec 15th 2005). I will post this same message again in regular intervals, so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

Prefix to ETA#

Hey guys,
Do any of guys know whats the importance of prefix in the ETA #. All the ETA #s listed in the tracker have a prefix of either "P-xxx..." or "T-xxx...". But based on the documentation submitted for 7th year extension, I found my ETA# with a prefix of "I-xxx.." (I-05174-xxxxxxx). Please respond if any of you have any information about this.