BEC Priority Date Tracker

rp1975 said:
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

not sure why, but alive and waiting for LC

either once in 4.5 hrs... OR

Please allow me to take a shot at this..

either once in 4.5 hrs... OR for practical reasons..atleast once in 4.5 days.. ;-) you go figure how to calculate the .5 day bit.

gth999 said:
question for rp1975
Whats the frequency of attendance ?
once in 45 days ?

gth999 said:
question for rp1975
Whats the frequency of attendance ?
once in 45 days ?

Not sure about the frequency at this time. Lets go through this first round and see how long it takes to get a reply from all members. That should give us some idea on what the frequency should be.

-RP

JustWatching said:
rp,

I really regret not having added a "Last Updated" column in the tracker. At this point trying to go back and add it in would be quite a bit of work but if I am reading your message right you are willing to help out. In that case I would be up for it.

Couple comments:

1 - For the oldest cases, I actually search the user name and see if they are still around, you can sometime see in the comments "POTENTIAL OUTDATED RECORD", that's how I add those in.

2 - I am ok with adding last update date, to those who post but would leave the others alone. There are people that I added to the tracker from other forums that might not know that their info has been captured here. There are also people that posted long time ago and then were very diligent and coming back and updating the tracker more than 6 months later. So what is an "active" member?

Doing this, people could decide if they want to ignore those records that have not been updated lately or not.

Thanks
JW

JustWatching,

I have done some leg work for you and searched all 2001 user for Philly BEC and added the column for last activity or update. Please take a look as I have also corrected some 45DL received dates and found some records where people have already received their I140 using either sub LC, PERM or other ways

rp1975 said:
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

I am in. Please keep me updated. Thanks for all your efforts...

still in

Count me in, still waiting.

Labor App 1:
May 2001, CA, remanded. Nothing to report, no 45DL, no screen shot.
Labor App2:
Feb 25th 2004, got 45 DL in March, replied in April. Nothing after that.

(Maybe we should update every 45 years, I think that would be more reasonable from DOL point of view)

Every morning I wake up and ask myself "Why me?"..... But then there are people in worser positions.

Yeah... I am still alive

calabor2001 said:
Thanks for the intitiatives friends. I am alive, present, and active...

PS: RP - instead of next 4 weeks, could you do it for next 45 Days... please. After that, I will take it from you, for another 45 days.. what say?

Sounds good, thanks for offering to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
JW: Please use the following info to update the tracker

JW,
Please add the "Last Updated" date as Dec 15th 2005 for the following users:

Dec 15 2005
-----------
Amit_K_Bhatia@h
vahopeful
gth999
calabor2001
lavendersummer
GCCovet
GC_Ven
GC_Lover
gc_ka_wait
cacanuk
interchip54
NJGCMar03
chicago_blues
MDwatch
vs357190
sselva69
Days_go_by
immi24
rama0083
VISLI_COM

-RP

rp1975,

Thank you and all the great people (JustWatching,..etc) for doing this task for us. I am still here with nothing changed in my tracker record.

rp1975 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.