Waldeck – added
Hhhope – added
In1976 – updated
Stucklabor – updated (CERTIFIED)
NYT – added
WaitingForLC100 – added (CERTIFIED)
Sunofeast_GC – added (CERTIFIED)
Pacific – added (CERTIFIED)
Gcislife – updated (DECERTIFIED! – just a tracker update error, nothing more)
IndianGC – updated
Yogeshpalrecha – updated
Vs357190 - updated

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Update

JW,

My friend got a 7th year's screen shot. Please update his info.

Mdwaiter's friend:

PD please changed to Aug 29, 2003
ETA # is T-05164-64xxx

Thanks. You did a great job.

JustWatching,

Here are some Non-RIR cases posted in the other thread. Please add them to the tracker.

In Dallas BEC:

stsgc
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1310927&postcount=2

waiting200X
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1314477&postcount=4

yogmah
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1306572&postcount=227

In Philly BEC:
sejalmitesh
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1314420&postcount=3

Thank you for your hard work to keep this tracker alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWatching said:
Admad – added
FS05 – updated (CERTIFIED)
PD-12-24-03 – added
Juanito – updated (CERTIFIED)
Jdk98 – updated (PERM CERTIFIED)
Vk2003 – updated (CERTIFIED)
Jiangan – updated (CERTIFIED)
Sara2003 – added
Gcislife – updated (CERTIFIED)
Feblc2002 – updated (CERTIFIED)
Garp – updated (CERTIFIED)
Mrvgson – added
Raagm – added (CERTIFIED)
Gottira – updated (CERTIFIED)
CalEngineer – updated (CERTIFIED)
Jiu_er – added (CERTIFIED)
Bcshak – added (CERTIFIED)
ILM – added (CERTIFIED)
Ravib – updated (CERTIFIED)
LaborInBacklog – updated (CERTIFIED)
VAHoper-friend – added
MDRAJ – added
RR70 – added
Kairos – updated
Amitkr20 – added
ALANNBERT – updated (CERTIFIED)
Dhirajs98 – added
Heresmine – updated
Keepupdahope – added
Pabman_uk – updated
Renec – updated
bayareaLCtease – added (CERTIFIED) – Don’t know which BPC.

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
JustWatching,

Could you please update this in the tracker? -

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1305952&postcount=655

Please update my info.
Received 45 day letter several months back..but, I was informed about it today:).

Please see the signature.
Thanks.

Add a coloumn in tracker for active members

Hi JW,
First off....thank you for doing a great job in keeping the tracker up to date. We all apreciate it very much.

I have been monitoring the updates regularly. Do you think it is worth while to post a message in this forum and have all members just reply to it and confirm that their information is current in the tracker. Based on that you can add another coloumn in the tracker to show if that user is active or not. That will atleast tell us if a "Letter Received" or "Pending" status is genuine or has that member received the LC and moved on to the next stage without caring to update us about his approval.

I am willing to lead this effort, if we all agree that this is useful information and make the tracker give us more accurate information.

All,
Please feel free to comment on my suggestion above.

Based on the response I will take this forward.

Thanks,

RP.

rp1975 said:
Hi JW,
First off....thank you for doing a great job in keeping the tracker up to date. We all apreciate it very much.

I have been monitoring the updates regularly. Do you think it is worth while to post a message in this forum and have all members just reply to it and confirm that their information is current in the tracker. Based on that you can add another coloumn in the tracker to show if that user is active or not. That will atleast tell us if a "Letter Received" or "Pending" status is genuine or has that member received the LC and moved on to the next stage without caring to update us about his approval.

I am ready to take the initiative, if we all agree that this is useful information and make the tracker give us more accurate information.

All,

Thanks,

RP.

How about sending another 45 days letter to all the memeber of this forum to respond about their status ? :D

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
How about sending another 45 days letter to all the memeber of this forum to respond about their status ? :D

Jokes apart, but the purpose & the concept here is the same.

-RP

rp1975 said:
Hi JW,

I am willing to lead this effort, if we all agree that this is useful information and make the tracker give us more accurate information.

All,

Thanks,

RP.

rp,

I really regret not having added a "Last Updated" column in the tracker. At this point trying to go back and add it in would be quite a bit of work but if I am reading your message right you are willing to help out. In that case I would be up for it.

Couple comments:

1 - For the oldest cases, I actually search the user name and see if they are still around, you can sometime see in the comments "POTENTIAL OUTDATED RECORD", that's how I add those in.

2 - I am ok with adding last update date, to those who post but would leave the others alone. There are people that I added to the tracker from other forums that might not know that their info has been captured here. There are also people that posted long time ago and then were very diligent and coming back and updating the tracker more than 6 months later. So what is an "active" member?

Doing this, people could decide if they want to ignore those records that have not been updated lately or not.

Thanks
JW

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:

This was very funny! :D

I would like to think I provide better Customer Service than BPC.

JustWatching said:
rp,

I really regret not having added a "Last Updated" column in the tracker. At this point trying to go back and add it in would be quite a bit of work but if I am reading your message right you are willing to help out. In that case I would be up for it.

Couple comments:

1 - For the oldest cases, I actually search the user name and see if they are still around, you can sometime see in the comments "POTENTIAL OUTDATED RECORD", that's how I add those in.

2 - I am ok with adding last update date, to those who post but would leave the others alone. There are people that I added to the tracker from other forums that might not know that their info has been captured here. There are also people that posted long time ago and then were very diligent and coming back and updating the tracker more than 6 months later. So what is an "active" member?

Doing this, people could decide if they want to ignore those records that have not been updated lately or not.

Thanks
JW

I completely agree with you. Adding a "Last Updated" coloumn than a "Active/Inactive" makes more sense. Also, viewers can choose to ignore that bit of information in the tracker, adding this info will not give them any less info than today.

And yes, you understand it right :) I am willing to help out here. Let me go ahead and post a message for all members to just reply to it and better if they confirm that their info is current in the tracker. The date they reply to my post will be used as the last updated date in the tracker. At the end of each day I will compile all the replies and post it so that you can use that information when you update the tracker next.

Thanks,

RP.

rp1975 said:
I completely agree with you. Adding a "Last Updated" coloumn than a "Active/Inactive" makes more sense. Also, viewers can choose to ignore that bit of information in the tracker, adding this info will not give them any less info than today.

And yes, you understand it right :) I am willing to help out here. Let me go ahead and post a message for all members to just reply to it and better if they confirm that their info is current in the tracker. The date they reply to my post will be used as the last updated date in the tracker. At the end of each day I will compile all the replies and post it so that you can use that information when you update the tracker next.

Thanks,

RP.

Sounds like a plan.
Thanks - JW

Everyone Please Reply

Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

rp1975 said:
Hi All,
We are in the process of adding a "Last Updated" feild in the tracker which JW maintains. Adding this feild will add value to the information in the tracker.

For us to add this feild, ALL USERS WHO HAVE THEIR INFORMATION IN THE TRACKER should simply reply to this post. The date you reply will be used as the "Last Updated" date in the tracker for your record. If you have friends for whom you have provided information, please reply on their behalf.

I will be checking for replies daily for the next 4 weeks. Every week I will post this same message so that it does not get buried in the thread.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.
Present Sir. :)
Great idea!!! keep going guys.

Alive and Kicking...

Thanks for the intitiatives friends. I am alive, present, and active...

PS: RP - instead of next 4 weeks, could you do it for next 45 Days... please. After that, I will take it from you, for another 45 days.. what say?

rp1975 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.

nothing to report.
rp1975 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

RP.