BEC Priority Date Tracker

Update to Tracker

Kindly enter my information into the tracker as well.

VA RIR July 31, 2002
Made it to Philly Regional, Mar 2004
Received 45 day letter - Feb 16th, 2005
Responded to 45 day - Mar 3rd, 2005
PBEC case#: P-04280-xxxxx

Another approval

Pls update tracker with this new approval.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=197925

Somehow we aren't seeing approvals in December from folks already registered on the tracker. Most(if not all) the approvals with Dec-2003 PD's are newly registered members.

Guys who are just viewing. Pls register and post your approval details. You made use of this wonderful tracker now once you receive approval pls don't go without posting your details.

Thank you for listening.

what is the email your lawyer sent to

cantstandit said:
Eaky, I had the same problem, it was a typo during data entry. They fixed it after my lawyer sent them an email requesting a fix. Took them a week or 2.

Hi Canstandit
I contacted my lawyer and he sent a letter to PBEC with the proof from CA-state,regional letter. what email address did your lawyer sent to? I want to forward to my lawyer to make sure he does the same thing. So far no respond back from PBEC yet about the error typing.

justwatching update

JustWatching,
Can you amend my PD date from 19 December to 15 Dec 2003,
Just got a revision from my Company.
All else remains as is.
As Texas stopped sending to regional in Oct 2003 does anyone know if they are processing state instead.
Thanks.

received 45 day letter

I recieved the 45 day letter sometime last week, do not know the exact date, lawyers sent me an email that they responded on 12/06.
My case is already in the tracker can you please update the information.
Thank You...
You are doing a phenominal job with this tracker... keep up the good work!!!!

Sambha,

Do you know how to update the tracker you provided? I noticed that someone import JustWatching's spreadsheet into this tracker. My case is inside this tracker. But without knowing how to update the status, the data will be out-of-date in a certain period of time.

sambha said:
We have been using this site for tracking our case:

http://www.nriweb.com/bectracker.php

for those who're not aware.

There are more than 1000 cases entered for PBEC and DBEC combined.

When I first saw my case in that tracker, my first response was not happy. I contributed my case into JustWatching's spreadsheet after being an observer for a very long time and decided to join in. Looking at the last update date for almost all of the records, it looks like a program doing the import/load job instead of mannual key-in the data. I am going to write an email to the webmaster of that site. It is not nice at all to steal people's records without letting the owners know.

JustWatching said:
Actually, I am not sure that I appreciate someone taking our tracker without even letting us know. Can you tell me who imported the tracker we maintain here into that website?

please make an official protest on behalf of us

All the hard work is done by YOU and they simply stealing from us. Please make an official protest on behalf of all of us. Is there any legal implication that they stole our data?
JustWatching said:
Actually, I am not sure that I appreciate someone taking our tracker without even letting us know. Can you tell me who imported the tracker we maintain here into that website?