BEC Priority Date Tracker

Fax and DHL?

Wondering should DHL ensures or confuse as you already Fax

Any good doing DHL/FedEX aslo? anybody else did BOTH?

foret1 said:
just got an email from the attorney stating that he received the letter on 3/17/05. he responded today by fax and dhl.
thanks in advance for updating my info!!

IllinoisGC said:
Wondering should DHL ensures or confuse as you already Fax

Any good doing DHL/FedEX aslo? anybody else did BOTH?

don't know if it will confuse. but attorney thought to better do it both ways to be sure. 1-he can track dhl and confirm they received/signed. 2-with fax you never know if they really got it. will also tell my company to reply. this way i am SURE bec knows the case is to be continued. :D

noticed that my letter doesn't have the usual "Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter"...hmm...don't know what that means...

JustWatching.. please update Thanks

Got my 45 day letter - dated March 11th.
My details are already in the spreadsheet.
Thanks.
MannyD

Suggestion

JustWatching:
Now there are two independent Q's(RIR & TR) for Each BEC so "Summary Statistics" PD break-up for each BEC's will be more helpful for analysis rather one combined one. Please give your thought.
Thx

JustWatching said:
Funeky_Dude - added
mvinays - updated
2003GC - updated
ganpya2000 - added
raj_vagc_oct02 - updated
kobra33611-Friend - added (Please don't forget to post future updates on your friend as well) and what is his Regional RD?
ybnyk - updated
GCdreamzz - added
ziv711 - friend-s record updated
jjj8 - added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

JustWatching said:
I will be out of the country between March 22 and March 29. During that time I may or may not be able to make updates to the tracker.

Keep posting your updates. I will post an updated tracker on March 30.

Thank you.

JustWatching
Happy Journey...
:)

Update

Please update my info:

STATE :CA
EB2 or EB3 : EB2
RIR or Regular : RIR
PD - Aug 4 2003
RD - June 22 2004
New BEC Case no. : P-04300-27XXX
45-day letter Date received : March 17 2005
45 day letter replied : March 18 2005

Thanks.

ny2001 said:
I checked with my attroney.Received the letter on 14th if this month and number is P-05032-4XXXX.
My Labour file date is Nov 13th 2001.It is in the NY state level before it was moved to BEC.

justwatching,
please add this record to tracker..

Received 45-day letter from Philly BEC.

RIR- FL
EB2
PD: March 30, 2004

New BEC Case No: P-05012-XXXXX
BEC Letter Received on: 03/21/05

clueless on my case

Hi,
Am new to the forum. been reading about your experiences and Just watching's initiative to track the cases. So decided to post mine as well..
Need your advice
My case was filed in RIR in IL on April 01, 2004
A nominal RFE was received in Nov to which my lawyers responded on Dec 14th. Per them, the case was send to DOL for final approval since state had approved it (hopefully)
then I came to know it has gone to Dallas reduction center and I have not recd any information after that. My lawyers asked them for status and got a response saying they will be sending the 45 day letter to the employer and only 90 days after our response, we can recheck with them. This was in Feb.

I need to know:
Should I be looking at any date at all for probable clearence?
Since I have another job offer, should i forego this application and apply under PERM afresh?
PS: My 6th year in USA expires in July 2006.

Please advice
TIA
LCblues!

Seattle DOL queue in BEC?

JustWatching said:
salimkhan - added
poppyjoy - NOT ADDED, NY DOL cases are still at NY DOL.
kanjoos - updated
scorpio1331 - added
LaborStuck - added
Jacares - added
avala - added
inqsot - added
dyao - added
navdod - Are you sure Seattle DOL cases have been transferred to BEC?
helen999 - added

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

I am not sure, but in response to email query to BEC, they said the following:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Requestor:
The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,
DFLC Backlog Processing Center
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know if that means they have it, but have not assigned a case# or they dont have it.
The shipping schedule @ http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp says
Phase Local Office Receipt Date Date Due to Center
2 2003 to 2004 No Later Than 03-31-05

So I am assuming they received it. But there are some references to the contrary.
Thanks

Received 45 Day Letter

The 45 day letter was received yesterday (3/22/05) by both my lawyer and my copany. It was responded the same day. Please update the tracker sheet.

Think twice!!

LCblues said:
Hi,
Am new to the forum. been reading about your experiences and Just watching's initiative to track the cases. So decided to post mine as well..
Need your advice
My case was filed in RIR in IL on April 01, 2004
A nominal RFE was received in Nov to which my lawyers responded on Dec 14th. Per them, the case was send to DOL for final approval since state had approved it (hopefully)
then I came to know it has gone to Dallas reduction center and I have not recd any information after that. My lawyers asked them for status and got a response saying they will be sending the 45 day letter to the employer and only 90 days after our response, we can recheck with them. This was in Feb.

I need to know:
Should I be looking at any date at all for probable clearence?
Since I have another job offer, should i forego this application and apply under PERM afresh?
PS: My 6th year in USA expires in July 2006.

Please advice
TIA
LCblues!
LCblues,
If u go for PERM, your company has to do lot of paperwork (AD etc) would take time and you might not be able to file before say 1st week of May, taking max time in consideration(60 days) you might not get results before 1st week of July. With PERM, if you appliction gets rejected, you will have to leave USA after 07/2006 as you will not have time to file for LC again,(if PERM rejects your appication, your previous LC filled would also get rejected). And as regular LC requires to be filled before 1 year of h1b expiration you will have no time left to file it again. Its a risk, you can only decide if its worth it! PERM is a complicated process, might go well and might not for you. I would refrain from going with PERM, if I were in your shoes.
Again, I am not 'THE EXPERT' on these, you may want to check with some other 'gurus' too.

I am new here although my case is very old. Can somebody tell me where to get the Excel tracker sheet?

Thanks.
-----------------------------
Case : RIR - NY - EB2
PD: Jan, 2002
RD: none

45 Days Letter Received

Hi,

I have received 45 days letter on 03/16/05 and replied on 03/21/05.

Case # D-05014-XXXXX

Please update this in DOL tracker(name : srmajji).

Thanks

Ny Dol Nj Swa

My Labor from NJ SWA(PD 4/11/2002) was approved and moved to NY DOL on 8/25/04.
Im not sure if NY DOL will be processing it or BEC, does any one have more info?

SWA - NJ
PD - 4/11/2002
RD -8/25/2004

ny_warrior said:
I am new here although my case is very old. Can somebody tell me where to get the Excel tracker sheet?

Thanks.

ny_warrior said:

Thanks.

Just post your info in a message it will be added to the tracker, maintained as an excel sheet.

The person who is handling the tracker, for the benefit of everybody, is JustWatching. It is best to leave all data handling and analysis to him to minimize confusion on versions and duplication of data.

The excel sheet itself is posted as an attachment to messages on regular basis. Obviously the latest document is the most updated. To search for the latest sheet, start at the last page and then keep going back one page at a time and look in all messages for the attachment.

Best of luck

TampaBelle said:
Just post your info in a message it will be added to the tracker, maintained as an excel sheet.

The person who is handling the tracker, for the benefit of everybody, is JustWatching. It is best to leave all data handling and analysis to him to minimize confusion on versions and duplication of data.

The excel sheet itself is posted as an attachment to messages on regular basis. Obviously the latest document is the most updated. To search for the latest sheet, start at the last page and then keep going back one page at a time and look in all messages for the attachment.

Best of luck
Thank you! I'll dig.

hello,

45 day letter received on 7th march, replied back on same day by fax & mail(state oct'03, atlanta DOL received date nov'03 , RIR CASE)........ what next ????? how long its take to get labor done ????/
please advice me .....thanks in advance.