BEC Priority Date Tracker

did you do anything?

Hy helen,
did you send any special request to receive the 45-day letter?
my case is exactly one year older than yours and i havent received any letter or information fron the backlog center
thanks
helen999 said:
I do not know how to add my info into this list.

My info: RIR
SWA PD: March 18, 2004 (From FL to ATL)
DOL RD: June 14, 2004
45days letter recevied: March 15, 2004.
Case number: P-05012-xxxxx.
DOT Code: 053-xxxxxx
Pending.

AshMan19063 said:
I was just responding to a comment from buckleup. I myself am not sure about the 90 day deal? I have been trying to scan DOL site without much luck.

When we send mail to BEC enquiring our case number, they respond to the mail giving us our case numbers and along with that the following ling is added... "Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter"... I guess this is what is driving people to assume that we should hear our case within 90 days... ... so let us wait and watch...

2003GC - added
AshMan19063 - updated
clx-dude - added
vk2003 - added
mdgc2001 - added
AAKG - NOT ADDED, NY DOL has not transferred cases to BEC.

NOTEWORTHY UPDATE
More than 400 cases are now being tracked.

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Update my details as well

State - IL
EB3
RIR
PD - 6-OCT-03
RD - May-04
Regional DOL : CHICAGO
D-05012-20XXX
45-day letter Date received : 7-MAR-05

JustWatching, please update my case details:

BEC 45-day letter received on: Feb 23, 2005
Letter replied by attorney on: March 11, 2005

You are doing an awesome job!!! Thanks for your kind community service.

STATE : Delaware
EB2
RIR
PD - 01/07/2003
RD - 11/06/2003
Regional DOL : Philadelphia
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received: 18th March 2005

Case update for tracker

JustWatching, please update my case details:

BEC 45-day letter received on: Mar 17, 2005
Letter replied by attorney on: March 18, 2005

Keep up the good work.
45-Day BPC Letter Received: Mar 17, 2005
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: Mar 18, 2005
Philly BPC Case # P-04300-27XXX

Please include my information in the tracker:
STATE SWA = Minnesota
EB3 Regular
PD - Aug 8th 2003
Regional DOL - Chicago
Sent to Chicago DOL - May 2004
New BEC Case no. = not received
45-day letter Date received = not received

Last edited by a moderator:
Please update my FRIEND's information.

Thanks for the awesome spreadsheet. Appreciate the amount of time you have put into it, it is amazing.

Here is my friend's information, please update the same.

State - FL
Regional - Atlanta
Backlog center: Phil
EB3
RIR
PD Feb 20, 2003
45 Day notice letter Dated: March 14, 2005

Timeframe for BEC processing

Hi all,

Does any one know the timeframe for processing by the BEC. Anyone has any idea from their experience or have heard from anyone about how long it would take for BEC to process the labor applications.

Mine was transferred to BEC on Jan 2005.
PD: July 2003
RD: Oct 2004

Thanks.

update

Called the hot line with one simple question, are you going to wait for all the application before you send out decisions...the answer was NO, they are in fact deciding cases as we spoke or as I am typing, they have already started the process. I do not know why anyone here has not seen the cases, but atleast that was the reply...anyone can cross check..and please dont call Barbara, I already talked with her...

Good luck guys, lets keep the perspective here, shall we!!

rgds,
a

Hi, Could you tell me how can we call the hot line?
Thank you

akela said:
Called the hot line with one simple question, are you going to wait for all the application before you send out decisions...the answer was NO, they are in fact deciding cases as we spoke or as I am typing, they have already started the process. I do not know why anyone here has not seen the cases, but atleast that was the reply...anyone can cross check..and please dont call Barbara, I already talked with her...

rgds,
a

Liars

I remember when my case was in Chicago, people were inquiring the dept about the status everyday, they always kept saying we are processing but at a very slow pace. The fact was they never moved one day from the RD for over 6 months, finally BEC happened. So they stopped processing for 6 months, even that is a very slow pace for the people who answer these calls....can you imagine the depth of their lies. If Martha Stewart was put in jail for a lie, what should be done with these liars. I mean why should we feel comforted in these lies.

Frankly you cannot trust what the "Barbara" says, I am not sure frankly if it is her original name....I do not blame her. This lady does not know what people inside are upto.

Again, this forum is very well known and we have cases that should cover all scenarios. Even if one case is cleared among our list then we can see that she is telling the truth....

Bottom line unless they start issuing certifications to some of our oldest members who are waiting for over 4 years then ....we should keep the perspective otherwise....the whole BEC is but one big .....
whatever you want to call them.

This country is so advanced why are they manually entering all the cases? I can write them a code for free to transfer all the data from different systems into one. If I can do it, I am sure there are lots of people who are a lot smarter than I am to help them for some money.

Why are they sending 45 days letters again when each case was applied, it was intended to be applied in good faith period...no ifs and buts..they should not keep sending these letters and abuse the system. Who knows they might resend these letters after sometime to see if we are still alive.

akela said:

rgds,
a

Please Update

ATL DOL RIR EB3
PD: March 2003
RD:June 2003
45-days Letter: March, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
More info on my friend's case

His attorney got an email from Dallas BEC with case #:

D-04310-05XXX

However, still no 45 day letter.

Please update the info.

Thanks very much.

Has anyone got any updates on the Washington state?

I am from washington state and seems like the cases are not even being touched last 3 months. Unluckily, I had 10 days left in December 2004, when the DOL for updating their processing dates. Now they have sent all the cases to the backlog reduction center. 10 days, and now I have no idea when will it happen. Its already been 3 months!!

Please add my case to the tracker

Please add my case to the tracker:

MICHIGAN SWA
EB3
Regular
PD - March 24, 2002
RD - N/A
Regional DOL - N/A
Transferred to Dallas BEC
New BEC Case no. UNKNOW
45-day letter NOT RECEIVED

Updated Tracker

Funeky_Dude - added
mvinays - updated
2003GC - updated
ganpya2000 - added
raj_vagc_oct02 - updated
kobra33611-Friend - added (Please don't forget to post future updates on your friend as well) and what is his Regional RD?
ybnyk - updated
GCdreamzz - added
ziv711 - friend-s record updated
jjj8 - added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Updates From March 22 To March 29

I will be out of the country between March 22 and March 29. During that time I may or may not be able to make updates to the tracker.

Keep posting your updates. I will post an updated tracker on March 30.

Thank you.

JustWatching

finally received love letter

just got an email from the attorney stating that he received the letter on 3/17/05. he responded today by fax and dhl.
thanks in advance for updating my info!!