can Some body update my details on the tracker

EB2 and EB3, RIR, Tennessee
State Receipt Date : 22-Feb-03
ATL DOL Received Date : 13-Jun-03
No news about 45-day Letter

Here is what ...

JustWatching said:
I guess we will find out soon enough...

But, New York SWA cases from 2001 have begun to be entered into the system already and I believe we will begin to see letters for them (us) in April.

Then we will see if it is true FIFO based on PD or not.

The processing is going to be (already started) as per FIFO by PD

BUT

They will work on the Regional cases first (55,000) and then start on the SWA cases. This has been clarified in numerous DOL releases.

The reason you are seeing SWA cases being entered is because Dallas has nearly finished all Regional Cases and are already processing them by FIFO.

Expect approvals to start coming for RIR cases by the 15th of this month.
Non-RIR approvals/rejections should be seen by the end of this month.

According to my source they aimed at March 1st as an informal date for beginning analysis work on the regional cases. (some analysis had started but nothing had moved in the system as the green light was not there to start moving cases)

Thanks
ZB

HI Zanny,

Zany_Brainy said:

BUT

They will work on the Regional cases first (55,000) and then start on the SWA cases. This has been clarified in numerous DOL releases.

The reason you are seeing SWA cases being entered is because Dallas has nearly finished all Regional Cases and are already processing them by FIFO.

According to my source they aimed at March 1st as an informal date for beginning analysis work on the regional cases. (some analysis had started but nothing had moved in the system as the green light was not there to start moving cases)

Thanks
ZB

Well I donot think that they have completed all the regional cases. I know for sure at least most of the Chicago cases transferred from Illinois has not yet rcd. the 45 day letter. Let me know what u mean by all regional cases. Because we have not rcd. even single letter ranging for a period of seven months filed and moved to Chicago DOL.

Thanks
Pal.

Pal8 said:
Well I donot think that they have completed all the regional cases. I know for sure at least most of the Chicago cases transferred from Illinois has not yet rcd. the 45 day letter. Let me know what u mean by all regional cases. Because we have not rcd. even single letter ranging for a period of seven months filed and moved to Chicago DOL.

Thanks
Pal.

What he means Data entry , This is nothing to do with 45 Day letter which is not being sent for various reasons of DB migration/printer issues etc....

Updated Tracker

tao2004 - added
gc4long - added
skapa - added
ApAp - added
g2p2 - added
kasid - added
gc_ven - added
ern2005 - added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Statistics

Philadelphia BEC

The consolidated tracker currently has 195 entries, 87 (45%) have received 45-day letters.
Philadelphia DOL cases: 108 Received 45-day letters: 74 (69%)

San Francisco DOL cases: 61 Received 45-day letters: 38 (62%) Note: These numbers include SF cases in both Dallas and Philly BECs as well as those that don't know where their cases will end up.

Atlanta DOL cases: 11 Received 45-day letters: 1 (9%)

The tracker also has cases transferred from Connecticut SWA (8), New Jersey SWA (7), New York SWA (42)

The following people have received 45-day letters but did not post case no (or I can't find it). If you can volunteeer the the first 5 (or better yet 7) numbers of your new BEC case no. you can help others. Please post or send me a private message.

mamamiax, MD2001, NAYAK , mrcMD, apnet43, toy, pessimistic, spinus, ciril99, srkotturu, rania, Aurora73, driveto, GCDALPHIL, yours_sincerely, neenasingh, spidey, Z0002, gc_psraj, dude123, rx2000xx, sameer2730, june2002_labor, VAhoper, csrini1, dukkiNK, lvka, Alex10dc, PAIN_GC, vykuntam, kennethxu, san27geet, jzxu, rookie26, Jan2005, outofthebox, sg20165, rincytom, vengc, husker, ntwv, pandestr, Vikram_p, vvamshi, akharap, Friend of GC_MD_2001, hopeGC2005

Dallas BEC

The consolidated tracker currently has 106 entries, 58 (55%) have received 45-day letters.

Dallas DOL cases: 27 Received 45-day letters: 25 (93%)

San Francisco DOL cases: 61 Received 45-day letters: 38 (62%) Note: These numbers include SF cases in both Dallas and Philly BECs as well as those that don't know where their cases will end up.

Chicago DOL cases: 36 Received 45-day letters: 10 (28%)

The tracker also has cases transferred from California SWA (1), Colorado SWA (1), Indiana SWA (9), Michigan SWA (1), Minnesota SWA (2)

The following people have received 45-day letters but did not post case no (or I can't find it). If you can volunteeer the the first 5 (or better yet 7) numbers of your new BEC case no. you can help others. Please post or send me a private message.

scorp29,ruthcai321, dawnbell, Zany_Brany, cadesi, ves, dallas2005, ACS_78, buckleup1, gcgm, SFDoLRd_082003, benben912, sr2610, rkhirani, ty12, JONNIE76, lalaker, fengying, raguthu, INDBPC, The_Optimist, BipashaDutta, madur, inneedofgc, DoNotWorry, jamiw75, kalpanalulay, dsugandhi, hbcsc153, snvlns, OrangeCounty, sudmoni, ivyperfume, nylabor, aggie2000

Please update

My Philly BEC case # s: P 04282*****

Please update the tracker. Please also update that it is an RIR case.

Please add my info
Dallas DOL
RIR EB3
PD February 20, 2002
RD DOL March 1, 2004
45-day letter received December 30, 2004
replied January 6, 2005

thanks

Please add me. Thanks!

California, RIR, EB-3
PD Nov 18, 2002
RD Oct 9, 2003
P-04321-0xxxx
got 45-day letter Feb 17, 2005
replied to 45-day letter Feb 18, 2005

Zany_Brainy said:

BUT

Thanks
ZB

Hello Zany_Brainy

As you stated here, regional cases are going to be processed first.
How sure are you about this? And do you know the percentage of
resources that will be dedicated to regional cases?

Thank you very much

Please add my info
IOWA
Chicago DOL
RIR EB3
PD April 07, 2004
RD DOL October, 2004
45-day letter not received.
Case# not yet assigned.

thanks

s_chicago

Updated Tracker

ivyperfume - updated
acs_78 - updated
Jan2005 - updated
longwait5 - added
cacheline - added
rp1975 - updated
s_chicago - added
dcmetro22042 - updated
hbcsc153 - updated

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

If any one had already got the 45 day letter could you please verify if the letter was sent to Employer or the Attorney or both.

Thanks in advance......

No 45 Day Letter Yet

PD - 13-Nov-2000
Current Category - EB3
New DOL Recieved Date - 16-Dec-2004

originally the case was in RIR, transfered to DOL in april,2001. RIR denied in Jan 2003. Currently being processed under Regular. No 45 Day Letter Yet

thank you for your work

sorry, I posted my info on Dallas BEC thread.

here it's again:

RIR PD 02/02 Oklahoma

New case# D-04258-0****

no 45-day letter yet.

my lawyer said no need to panic :confused: :confused: (i am not sure)

cinni said:
PD - 13-Nov-2000
Current Category - EB3
New DOL Recieved Date - 16-Dec-2004

originally the case was in RIR, transfered to DOL in april,2001. RIR denied in Jan 2003. Currently being processed under Regular. No 45 Day Letter Yet

what state and dol?

LC4ever said:
sorry, I posted my info on Dallas BEC thread.

here it's again:

RIR PD 02/02 Oklahoma

New case# D-04258-0****

no 45-day letter yet.

my lawyer said no need to panic :confused: :confused: (i am not sure)

I assume you were transferred to Dallas DOL, do you know your RD to DOL?

either 11/03 or 12/03 (sorry, I can't remember, my lawyer told me once, i forgot to write it down, my bad)
thanks.
JustWatching said:
I assume you were transferred to Dallas DOL, do you know your RD to DOL?