BEC Priority Date Tracker

thankyou

Thanks JustWatching for the great job of updating the tracker.
I missed some information.
My case is EB3 in RIR.

Updated Tracker

gth999 - updated

Removed a few duplicate records.

Also, when I initially created this tracker I merged the Philly Regional DOL tracker. I have now researched all entries and have deleted a number of entries. Some because they have been approved and had not been updated in the Philly Regional DOL forum and the following because it is likely that the entries were outdated (Criteria was no posts in the last 6 months). If anyone would like to be added back in, let me know.

kulku No posts since 12/17/03
toy No posts since 3/9/04
kbhalla No posts since 8/2/2004
geadnic No posts since 4/13/2004
cguy No posts since 6/24/2004
mvrgopaal No posts since 10/18/2003
nalc No posts since 3/6/2004
ilusrini No posts since 2/11/2004
GC-jhamela No posts since 9/10/2003
ravi_us No posts since 12/29/2003
harrisburg012 No posts since 6/6/2004
mag4life No posts since 11/28/2003
kohinoor4me No posts since 3/19/2004
2003GC No posts since 7/23/2004
pgae No posts since 4/29/2004
decPhil No posts since 2/27/2004
settling_withgc No posts since 4/15/2004
zzzyyy No posts since 4/13/2004
sajidkapadia No posts since 4/23/2004
aao No posts since 10/3/2003
msrao No posts since 9/30/2003
avinniva No posts since 1/15/2004

WHEN UPDATING THE TRACKER, COPY / PASTE THIS MESSAGE AND POST IT ALONG WITH THE TRACKER.

- IF YOU ARE GOING TO UPDATE THE TRACKER, ADD ANY POSTINGS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THEN JUST POST YOUR UPDATE IN THE FORUM AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO THE UPDATES.

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

- IN THE MESSAGE, POST WHAT UPDATES YOU HAVE MADE TO THE TRACKER

- WHEN POSTING THE TRACKER MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REMOVED ALL FILTERS AND TRACKERS ARE SORTED BY SWA DATE (PD)

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Please correct me if I am wrong ....
From the XLS sheet info no one from Michigan got the 45 day letter ?

:rolleyes:

Lc Pending 2001

HI After i send email asking for status i got a reply on my LC to DFLC they sent me replay giving me my status no.

I have updated the tracker and i am attaching the same.

my info

my info is below in my signature.

new case number: P-04258-04xxx
still waiting for the bec letter

thanks in advance for adding my info JustWatching!

My case update:
Can anyone update the tracker please!!

RIR EB2
Virginia: 05/03/02
BEC # P-04267XXXXX
45 day letter rcvd on 2/22/05

SINCE2001 said:
HI After i send email asking for status i got a reply on my LC to DFLC they sent me replay giving me my status no.

I have updated the tracker and i am attaching the same.

I noticed you posted your entire case no., do you want me to remove the last two digits? If you don't care that's fine.

akela said:
My case update:
Can anyone update the tracker please!!

RIR EB2
Virginia: 05/03/02
BEC # P-04267XXXXX
45 day letter rcvd on 2/22/05

Akela -

your pd is 5/3/02
what is your receipt to philly dol? you were transferred to regional at some point right?

Updated Tracker

akela - added
madhu_kms - added
cincidude - added
rp1975 - added
med2005 - added case no.

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Thanks

Good Work Justwatching,
But I think you see now, why I was opposed to an excel spreadsheet when I started this thread ? I just did not have the bandwidth to do what you are doing...

Thanks for your work and time
:)
ZB

JustWatching said:
akela - added
madhu_kms - added
cincidude - added
rp1975 - added
med2005 - added case no.

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Zany_Brainy said:
Good Work Justwatching,
But I think you see now, why I was opposed to an excel spreadsheet when I started this thread ? I just did not have the bandwidth to do what you are doing...

Thanks for your work and time
:)
ZB

If you build it, they will come> :)

jamiw75 said:
question about this:
kalpanalulay 1-Sep-03 1-Feb-03 Texas
How can DOL be earlier than SWA RD?

You are right! That is what he posted though. I have sent him a PM to try to correct.

Updated tracker

suttu -added
jamiw75 - updated.

JustWatching said:
akela - added
madhu_kms - added
cincidude - added
rp1975 - added
med2005 - added case no.

Can you please add my info -

State CA - SWA Date - 6/10/02, SF DOL date - 5/16/03 - Letter received - 1/24/05 - Case number D-04345-xxxxx, EB2, RIR

Some_GreenCard said:
Added my case details and also Nother1inline...

Thanks Some_GreenCard, I know you are trying to help by posting updates. I am still capturing information from other forums so it will be easier for now if you just post the update and not the tracker.

Thanks again,

JustWatching