BPC Tracker

PD: 01/03
RD: 08/03
45 Days Letter Rec: 12/20/04
Responded: 12/23/04
ETA Case #: E-0424*-*****
Catagory: EB2
Current Status: Still Waiting :(

Just out of curiosity has anyone gotten an approval from the Baclog Reduction Center????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Add Me

Hi,

Please add me to the list.

SWA: NJ
PD: 02/04
Category: EB3/RIR

No response yet from either BEC or SWA

Thanks

Updated Tracker

werner - updated
mithya - added
waitingtoo - added
dsugandhi - updated
AshMan19063 - added
kbaek - added
mjossan - added
UrgentV - added
OrangeCounty - updated
bucgator - added
raj_gl - added
talktome - added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Please add

Nebraska SWA - Sept 2002

EB3 / non- RIR

Chicago DOL - Oct 21, 2003

BEC (Dallas) 45-DAY Letter Received on Feb 22, 2005

Thanks.

Please add my updated information
Missouri RIR PD 06/13/03
DOL Chicago RD 03/26/04
Dalls ETA D-05007-12***
45 Day letter Received 03/01/05

Tracker update

Please add my updated information
Missouri RIR PD 03/19/2004
DOL Chicago RD 09/XX/04
Dallas ETA D-05005-11***
45 Day letter Received 03/03/05

Last tracker update of the day - keep posting updates

dude123 - updated
m_omaha - added
sravu - updated
mmubeen - added
ssaugato - added

Chicago DOL you're doing good! 40% of cases have received 45-day letter.

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ksyed - PD of 5/25/2001 belongs to Previuos Employer!

PD of 5/25/2001 belongs to previuos employer.
The current Employer has applied for new LC.

The new PD - 11/12/2004,
CA SWA, EB3 Regular.

JustWatching said:
tao2004 - added
gc4long - added
skapa - added
ApAp - added
g2p2 - added
kasid - added
gc_ven - added
ern2005 - added

Can u please update my case in the tracker ??? PD is May 2002

All info in the signature and havent heard anything about the 45 day LOVE letter yet

Last edited by a moderator:
nother1inline said:
2 quick clarifications - Do SWA cases mean, cases that never made it to regional and were transferred to the BPC?

I'm assuming the RIR and non RIR queue is self explanatory (cases under RIR or non RIR that moved to regional and have now been transferred over to BPC!)

Clarification greatly appreciated

Yes, SWA cases mean those cases filed for approval with the SWA, under both RIR and non-RIR, which never made it to the Regional office.

navdod said:
Hi all,
Could any one please clarify how many queues there are and which queue gets priority?
From my understanding of the numerous postings here.... there are 3 queues:
1. Regional: 1.Non-RIR 2. RIR
2. SWA

And a processed in a FIFO basis based on the following criterion
1.Response received to 45-day letter.
2.PD (date app was received @ the State office) and not on RD (date app was received @ the Regional office)

I heard that they will first work on Regional based on RD and not PD, is this true? If so, it seems unfair that some SWA took 2-3yrs to process before they were sent to regional.

I am not sure of how many queues there are or the priority accorded (and therefore resources allocated) for each of the queues. It is but natural that a queue where more people are allocated for handling the cases will see faster progress. It should be noted that RIR / non-RIR cases and SWA cases and Regional cases require different handling and therefore a single queue cannot be formed for disposal of the cases.

I am however quite sure that the cases would be handled on FIFO basis, in each queue, with the priority based on the Priority Date (the date on which it was filed with SWA) and not on the basis of the RD (when it was received at Regional office). Read this in the Transition document which came out in October 2004, if I am not mistaken.

Could you please post my data:

GVK1 06-Jan-04 09-FEB-04 PA EB3 RIR P-04272-08xxx Philadelphia DOL 14-Feb-05 Letter Received

please post my Info

Could you please post my data:

GVK1 06-Jan-04 09-FEB-04 PA EB3 RIR P-04272-08xxx Philadelphia DOL 14-Feb-05 Letter Received

Zany_brainy and JustWatching, thanks for keeping this thread updated

Please add my info to the tracker:

NJ SWA
RIR EB3
PD 11/02

Unfortunately, nothing else to add :mad: