Case: P-04295-2XXXX
EB3/RIR

No 45 day Letter yet

CA PD: May 8th 03
SFO DOL: April 21 04
Philly BEC 45-Day Letter: Not yet
Case: P-04295-24...

Interesting compared to the pacha_attai

According to the AILA, the status of current processing of backlog cases at the Dallas and Philadelphia Backlog Processing Centers is as follows:

Total number of cases received from the state offices: Over 180,000.

Total number of cases completed data-entry: Approximately 86,000. Plans to complete the data-entry for all cases by the end of summer 2005. After data entry is completed on all cases, the workers would move over to processing.

Total 45-day letters issued: Over 40,000.

Timeframe for review of cases by contractors: Contractors are currently being trained. Once data entry is completed on all cases, they would move over to processing of applications.

Processing standards: They will apply the standards of each Region rather than national uniform standards. Therefore, the variance in recruitment requirement and other standards among the previous 6 Regions will be preserved.

FIFO rule: Uniform national queue regardless of the occupations.
It appears that people needs a patience.

From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

Updated Tracker

rest_2004_free - added
TampaBelle - added
cherrygums - updated
Feb04 - added
IndianGC - added
swarnapuri - added
whatheheck - updated
ksyed - updated
pacha_attai - added
mmillo - added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

PERM FAQs released by DOL. Please download the PDF file. This info is for those of you interested in converting to PERM or starting afresh via PERM.

Received 45 day latter.
CA STATE, SFO DOL
PD - Jun 03
RD - Apr 04
EB3/RIR
45 Day Letter Received on 12/20/04
Replied on 12/24/04
BEC: P-04302-3XXXX

Updated Tracker

kanjoos - added
Feb04 - updated
goodguy77 - added
waitingInHope - added

NOTEWORTHY UPDATE: 70% of San Francisco DOL cases in tracker have received 45-day letter.

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.

JustWatching said:
kanjoos - added
Feb04 - updated
goodguy77 - added
waitingInHope - added

NOTEWORTHY UPDATE: 70% of San Francisco DOL cases in tracker have received 45-day letter.

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.

Please add mine. Thx.
STATE SWA - CAL
EB2 or EB3 - EB3
RIR or Regular - RIR
PD - Priority date - 6/17/2002
RD - Regional receipt date - 5/21/2003
Regional DOL - San Francisco
New BEC Case no. - D-04320-0 (Dallas BRC)
45-day letter Date received - Sometime in Jan05. Replied sometime in Feb05

Last edited by a moderator:
Progress updates

Philadelphia-BEC
-----------------------------------------------WEEK-OF-3/1/05---------------------------------WEEK-OF-3/8/2005
----------------------#-of-cases----#-of-45-day-letters---%-of-cases----------#-of-cases----#-of-45-day-letters---%-of-cases
Philadelphia-DOL----------108------------------74------------69%----------|-------113------------------83-------------74%
San-Francisco-DOL----------61------------------38------------62%----------|--------72------------------51-------------71%
Atlanta-DOL----------------11-------------------1-------------9%----------|--------20-------------------4-------------20%

Also-tracking-Connecticut-SWA-(8),-New-Jersey-SWA-(10),-New-York-SWA-(43)

Note:-San-Francisco-DOL-number-include-cases-in-both-Dallas-and-Philadelphia-BEC

Dallas-BEC
------------------------------------------------WEEK-OF-3/1/05---------------------------------WEEK-OF-3/8/2005
---------------------#-of-cases----#-of-45-day-letters---%-of-cases-----------#-of-cases----#-of-45-day-letters---%-of-cases
Dallas-DOL----------------27-------------------25-----------93%----------|--------30-------------------26-------------74%
San-Francisco-DOL---------61-------------------38-----------62%----------|--------72-------------------51-------------71%
Chicago-DOL---------------36-------------------10-----------28%----------|--------50-------------------22-------------44%

Also-tracking-Colorado-SWA-(1),-Illinois-SWA-(1),-Indiana-SWA-(10),-Michigan-SWA-(1),-Minnesota-SWA-(2),-Missouri-SWA-(1)

Note:-San-Francisco-DOL-number-include-cases-in-both-Dallas-and-Philadelphia-BEC

Please add mine. Thx.

STATE SWA - Virginia
EB2 or EB3 -
RIR or Regular - Regular
PD - Priority date - 4/20/2004
RD - Regional receipt date -
Regional DOL -
New BEC Case no. -
45-day letter Date received - NO

LC Processing Date

Can anyone confirm the fact that the supposed clearance centers will actually not be processing any application until the data entry is completed! It appears this is causing more delay than helping. It does not look like any cases have been approved since August 2004. If the above is true, no cases will be processed until August 2005 (estimated that the data entry will be completed at end of summer). So the delay/wait/hope goes on.....

I have a call in to my HR/Lawyers to dig into this as well and will confirm accordingly once they get back to me.

maybe not a good thread to post but...

To come and think about it. This the first time they are putting all cases under one blanket so they want data entry in one location. I only hope and pray that they do not consume all their budget in just data entry. I also hope they start clearing hundreds of cases each week, if they get caught up with the NOFs and stuff then we will be stuck for a long time.

I cannot understand how some DOLs like calif and Texas have cases pending since 2001. While Boston DOL and New York DOL did not have a lot of backlog. They are waiting for the last 4-5 years. Imagine how long do we have to wait.

- :mad:

AshMan19063 said:
Can anyone confirm the fact that the supposed clearance centers will actually not be processing any application until the data entry is completed! It appears this is causing more delay than helping. It does not look like any cases have been approved since August 2004. If the above is true, no cases will be processed until August 2005 (estimated that the data entry will be completed at end of summer). So the delay/wait/hope goes on.....

I have a call in to my HR/Lawyers to dig into this as well and will confirm accordingly once they get back to me.

Updated status

SFO EB2/RIR
PD: Oct 2002
RD: Sept 2003
New case no: D-04320-XXXXX
45 day letter received: March 1, 2005

Please add my info to tracker

JustWatching, Please add my info too:

STATE SWA - Virginia
RIR or Regular - Regular
PD - Priority date - 4/29/2003
RD - Regional receipt date: