BEC Priority Date Tracker

Finally...

Hey JustWatching,

My friend's lawyer finally got the 45 day letter on 5/31/05. He responded immediately.

PD: 12/17/01
Case number: D-04310-xxxxx.

ziv711 said:
Hey JustWatching,

My friend's lawyer finally got the 45 day letter on 5/31/05. He responded immediately.

Q? Do you know what was the date on the letter?

go for Perm?

i really like to get some advise...
my PD is April 2004 RIR from Atlanta, already got my 45-day-letter from philli. (4/11/05).
my employer is very supportive, but i dont know if base on the above i should
move to PERM or not? i really dont want to wait 3 more years in BEC just for my LC.... what do you think? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add me

JustWatching said:
usaeaxs2 - updated
mugur - updated (Certified - congratulations!)
librau - added
sdrblr - added
rama0083 - added
msp1976 - added
enq - NOT ADDED - What state did you file in?
NeelP - added
NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.

PD: 07/2002
RD: No Transfer
SWA: NJ
EB3 RIR
45 day letter: Not received
BEC Case No: Not assigned

Please add me to the tracker.

Hi JustWatching,

You are doing a great job. Please add my details to the tracker.

Case: RIR - NJ
PD: 03/10/2003
RD: NA
EB2 or EB3: Dont know
45 Day Letter: Not yet Received.

ziv711 said:
Hey JustWatching,

did his case made it to regional? from which SWA it cames? is it RIR or traditional?

45-day letter received

EB2-RIR in CA
PD: Sept. 15, 2002
RD at SFO: Sept, 2003
45-day letter received: March 20, 2005
replied: April 5, 2005
Case #: P-04xxx-xxxxx

I didn't get the information on the letter from my lawyer until now.

Updated Tracker

ziv711 - updated (Finally is right!)
gchelp2002 - added
NJGCMar03 - added
matrix1 -added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL

PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.

matrix1 said:
JustWatching said:
gchelp2002 - added
NJGCMar03 - added
matrix1 -added

Thank you very much, JustWatching. Great job!

If only JustWatching was working on our cases at DOL, we would have been approved 5 yrs ago :)

Justwatching,please correct my info

First of all Great JOB on the tracker and thank you guys for all your good wishes.
Please correct my PD date from april 29 2001 to APRIL 24 2001.
That is the date it was on the certification letter .
Second correction:the date on the Approval letter is MAY 23 2005.My lawyer called me on 30th but the correct date is 23.It took a week for the letter to arrive at my lawyer,and memorial day.....
Anyway....now,can i take this letter to my local Social Security office and apply for my number,or i have to apply for the work permit(EAD),or file I140,and than get the SSN?
thanks and goodluck!
You are next

Hello New Yorker's

I will like to share my experience recently with all of you Gurus.

I did emailed to the senate of my distric and asked them to find out about my case and get the case Number.

What i found from them was my case # and the fact that they got my case in BPC on May 3rd 2005 but have not yet entered in the system, and will be sending all the 45 day letters in next 4 weeks.

My PD is Dec 06, 2001,
NY

RIR EB3.

Best Regards

This is EXELLENT job! thanks JustWatching!

My info is in the spreadsheet already. But I have some updates to make it more complete:

username: vahoper
45 letter replied on Feb 28,2005
New case number: P-04278-xxxxx
Case is EB3

JustWatching said:
gchelp2002 - added
NJGCMar03 - added
matrix1 -added

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL

Thanks for sharing this. I guess it's a good news and hope the 4 weeks time line wont end up 40 weeks.

saburi said:

I did emailed to the senate of my distric and asked them to find out about my case and get the case Number.

What i found from them was my case # and the fact that they got my case in BPC on May 3rd 2005 but have not yet entered in the system, and will be sending all the 45 day letters in next 4 weeks.

My PD is Dec 06, 2001,
NY

RIR EB3.

Best Regards

saburi said:

My PD is Dec 06, 2001,
NY

RIR EB3.

Best Regards

what do u mean by:they will send all 45 days letter in 4 weeks? r u sayin that BEC will finish entering all cases in the data system in 4 weeks or just new york cases or what? it is unclear.

There is no way they can send "All" 45 day letters in 4 weeks...I think what they mean is "they will send This particular" 45 day letter". OR "45 day letters for the cases entered so far" ...

antonioa77 said:
what do u mean by:they will send all 45 days letter in 4 weeks? r u sayin that BEC will finish entering all cases in the data system in 4 weeks or just new york cases or what? it is unclear.