BEC Priority Date Tracker

Hi Justwatching

I had posted this info in april...may be you missed that..can you please update the spreadsheet..thanks in advance

RIR - EB2
IL PD: May 7th 2004
Chicago RD: - Dont know the transfer date
45 day Letter : April 5th 2005
replied in 2-3 days
Dallas # - D-05083-54xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
25000 NJ SWA cases

Guys,
My law firm indicated that there were a total of 180,000 cases that Philly BEC received, out of which 25,000 were from NJ SWA and they are expected to be entered in the system around Sep'05.

Will try to get more info on the BEC letter

austinjoe said:
Would you please asking your lawyer to give you a copy of 45-day letter OR get details info such as when it's printed/generated and when it was received?

If you don't mind, please provide 1-2 more digits of your BEC case#. This will still leave you hundreds / thousands blanket cover on your case for safe concern.

Thanks for sharing.

PS. Antonioa77, this shows that BEC resets last 5-digit ser# of BEC case# around May 10th

Austinjoe:
I will try to get more info from my lawyer about the contents of the BEC letter.

My case number is P-05130-027xx. hope that helps!

Thanks for Polifly

Thanks for your case# info :)

Is your case SWA one OR did it make to regional DOL?

polifly said:
Austinjoe:
I will try to get more info from my lawyer about the contents of the BEC letter.

My case number is P-05130-027xx. hope that helps!

GCkaIntezar said:
Guys,
My law firm indicated that there were a total of 180,000 cases that Philly BEC received, out of which 25,000 were from NJ SWA and they are expected to be entered in the system around Sep'05.

u mean the data entry for the 180000 cases will be entered by sep 05 or just for 25000 cases of NJ? can u clarify this?

my analysis on how i got the NJ 45-day letter

I(our company) initiated an inquiry to get a receipt number for my labor to get the 8th year extension and that may have brought my file to the top of the stack for the BEC data entry process.

Again this is my guess as i seem to be the first one from NJ in the late 2002 - early 2003 timeframe to get the 45-day letter.

Help Help!!!

I am sorry for dragging my issue in this forum. But I need urgent advise....

I need help with understanding the process of extending H1 beyond 6 years. I have slightly over 1 year left on my H1B. I have I apply for my PERM labor now in EB3 category, and suppose I get my labor approved within 1 year. Then can I still keep on extending my H1B?? I cant file for 485 because EB3 is retrogressed.
Please help me understand this!!!

Thanks!!!!

mbmisc said:
I am sorry for dragging my issue in this forum. But I need urgent advise....

I need help with understanding the process of extending H1 beyond 6 years. I have slightly over 1 year left on my H1B. I have I apply for my PERM labor now in EB3 category, and suppose I get my labor approved within 1 year. Then can I still keep on extending my H1B?? I cant file for 485 because EB3 is retrogressed.
Please help me understand this!!!

Thanks!!!!

Yes You can.
The H1B can be extended when
1) LC was filed before 365 days of 6 year limit & Pending
2) LC filed before 365 days of 6 year limit Approved & I-140 pending
3) LC & I-140 approved , I-485 pending
4) LC & I-140 approved (or I-140 pending) & Cannot file I-485 due to retrogression (in this case you can get extension of 3 years at a time)

hope this helps

Mn/rir/eb2

Priority date (Minnesota filing): May 2004
Chicago Regional Center Date : August 2004
45 day letter received and replied to in February 2005
RIR/EB-2

Please add my info to the tracker

Please add my information to the BEC tracker...

PD: 06/2004
RD: No Transfer
SWA: NJ
EB3 RIR
45 day letter: Not received
BEC Case No: Not assigned

Pls. add my info to tracker

Pd: April 2004
SWA approved & sent to Dallas BPC: July 2004
EB2 RIR
45 Day letter: Not received
ETA: D-04310-34###

Analyzing tracker data.

It seems that there are 3 distinct distributions in the data -
Cases transferred from Atlanta, Philly and SF DOLs have had letters sent in no particular order (at least not ordered by SWA RD, DOL RD or SWA).

Cases transferred from Connecticut, Maryland and NJ SWAs have not started processing.

Cases transferred from NY have started processing and have processed SWA RDs from Apr 01 (oldest) to Nov 01.

So in terms of knowing when to start worrying about not getting a letter, there's no way to tell, unless your case was transferred from NY SWA, and then you should start asking questions if your SWA RD is earlier than Nov '01. I see that all the reported NY SWA cases pre Nov '01 have T-xxxxx ETA#s. I assume that this is what happens when you force BRC to pull your file before they have processed it in the normal order.

BrintinGA

hi ZB,, Icarus and all
Is there any connection between visa numbers and labor approvals from the bpcs???? i mean ,,, r these dates going parellel with one another???? is there any chance for the visa numbers to become current ???? i just wanna make it clear .... hope everything will start looking good in near future !!!!!!!!!

PD : feb 05
RD :n/a
45-day letter : n/a

Justwatching GOT MY LC APPROVED TODAY!!!

JustWatching said:
hiannie - addedb
kingosu - added
GCkaIntezar - added
GC152003 - added
cal2002 - added
Drowsy - added
polifly - added (Would mind sharing the first 7 seven numbers of your new case no.?)

"Certified" is no longer green, now it's blue.
Next update will be May 31st. Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend
NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.

Please put me first in the APPROVED column to the right.

ZB

Mugur's is TR Apr 2001 case from Philyy BEC as per tracker.xl

Last edited by a moderator:
Where Am I ?

I Found This Forum Thru Google.. Great Stuff ! Keep It Up.

Now Where do I Stand in this Queue ?

California SESA Applied : 12/06/2001 (I believe its PD)
Califonia DOL Received : 06/16/2003 (RD ?)
DOL Case # : 095714xx
DOT Code :999.151-031, Computer Software Engineers, Applications
45 Day letter Received/Replied : Feb 11, 2005
Dallas Backlog Processing Center # : D-04299-02xxx

What Next ??
Should I go for PERM ??

NeelP said:
I Found This Forum Thru Google.. Great Stuff ! Keep It Up.

Now Where do I Stand in this Queue ?

California SESA Applied : 12/06/2001 (I believe its PD)
Califonia DOL Received : 06/16/2003 (RD ?)
DOL Case # : 095714xx
DOT Code :999.151-031, Computer Software Engineers, Applications
45 Day letter Received/Replied : Feb 11, 2005
Dallas Backlog Processing Center # : D-04299-02xxx

What Next ??
Should I go for PERM ??

Based on the Dallas Watchers I would say you are getting your approval VERY soon. Hold off on PERM for another month.

Updated Tracker

usaeaxs2 - updated
mugur - updated (Certified - congratulations!)
librau - added
sdrblr - added
rama0083 - added
msp1976 - added
enq - NOT ADDED - What state did you file in?
NeelP - added
NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.