BEC Priority Date Tracker

Updated Tracker

GCNoway - added (Certified - Congratulations)
cyberbabu - added (Did your case make it to Philadelphia DOL Regional or did go from SWA to Philly BPC?)
hiannie - NOT added (are you from Hawaii?)
MA_05 - added
NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.

Hi Just Watching,
Could you please change the color of the "Certified" text to Dark Green (Bold)? Flourescent green is a little difficult on the eyes if you know what I mean.
Thanks a lot for your great job of maintaining the tracker!

JustWatching said:
hiannie - NOT added (are you from Hawaii?)
[/COLOR][/B]

Yes, I'm in Hawaii, been here for eight years, don't feel like paradise any more...
thanks for replying...why not added?

hiannie said:
Yes, I'm in Hawaii, been here for eight years, don't feel like paradise any more...
thanks for replying...why not added?

Don't worry I will add you I just wanted to make sure you were from Hawaii before I added you to the tracker. I will add you in the next update.

JustWatching

Please add my info to the tracker

PD: 11/04/2003
RD: No Transfer
SWA: Texas
EB3 Non-RIR
45 day letter: Not received
BEC Case No: Not assigned

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add me to the tracker

PD: 1/10/2003
SWA: New Jersey
EB3 RIR

JustWatching said:
Don't worry I will add you I just wanted to make sure you were from Hawaii before I added you to the tracker. I will add you in the next update.

JustWatching
justwatching,

somebody in dallas bec tracker got a case number T-05140-30XXX. with this number entered, how many u think now BEC has already data entered?

JustWatching said:

JustWatching

Thanks. You did a really good job on the tracker.

Please add me to the tracker

PD: 05/15/2003
SWA: Colorado
EB3 RIR

Please add me to the tracker too..

My details for the tracker:

PD: 02/2003
SWA: Chicago, IL
EB2 TR

Thanks!

Received NJ 45-day letter - PD 1/25/03

I just got an e-mail from my lawyer that they received the 45-day labor continuation letter from BEC.

NJ Labor PD is 1/25/03
RIR - Most likely EB3.

polifly said:
I just got an e-mail from my lawyer that they received the 45-day labor continuation letter from BEC.

NJ Labor PD is 1/25/03
RIR - Most likely EB3.

it is really a good news that 2003 cases of SWa started getting 45 days letter. can u provide us with ur case number ? this number helps us estimate how many cases have been entered in the BEC system. thanks.

Updated Tracker

hiannie - addedb
kingosu - added
GCkaIntezar - added
GC152003 - added
cal2002 - added
Drowsy - added
polifly - added (Would mind sharing the first 7 seven numbers of your new case no.?)

"Certified" is no longer green, now it's blue.
Next update will be May 31st. Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend
NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL

PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWatching ... you skipped over me...

My info's on top of the page.

Thanks again!

JustWatching said:
hiannie - addedb
kingosu - added
GCkaIntezar - added
GC152003 - added
cal2002 - added
polifly - added (Would mind sharing the first 7 seven numbers of your new case no.?)

"Certified" is no longer green, now it's blue.
Next update will be May 31st. Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL

Drowsy said:
My info's on top of the page.

Thanks again!

I actually did add you to the tracker. I just forgot to include in the post. Sorry about that. I have edited my previous post to include you.

JustWatching - thanks!

It is taxing to keep on top of all the information - thanks for doing this for everybody!

JustWatching said:
I actually did add you to the tracker. I just forgot to include in the post. Sorry about that. I have edited my previous post to include you.

NJ SWA new case #

antonioa77 said:
it is really a good news that 2003 cases of SWa started getting 45 days letter. can u provide us with ur case number ? this number helps us estimate how many cases have been entered in the BEC system. thanks.

My new case number is P-05130-0xxxx

For polifly

Would you please asking your lawyer to give you a copy of 45-day letter OR get details info such as when it's printed/generated and when it was received?

If you don't mind, please provide 1-2 more digits of your BEC case#. This will still leave you hundreds / thousands blanket cover on your case for safe concern.

Thanks for sharing.

PS. Antonioa77, this shows that BEC resets last 5-digit ser# of BEC case# around May 10th

polifly said:
My new case number is P-05130-0xxxx

Hi Justwatching,

Please add me into the tracker

State : NJ SWA
EB 2, Tradational
PD: May 20, 2002
45 day Letter : Not received