BEC Priority Date Tracker

Most Active Sheets by Type

Hello All
I have created additional spreadsheets to give the information based on the TYPE (RIR or TR) for each of the Processing centers.
Starting next week, I will consolidate these sheets into the original spreadsheet
Thanks

Thanks

sktripuraneni said:
Hello All
I have created additional spreadsheets to give the information based on the TYPE (RIR or TR) for each of the Processing centers.
Starting next week, I will consolidate these sheets into the original spreadsheet
Thanks

Sorry to hear abt it

Im sorry to hear about it. but the bright side is that looking at the cases with NOF, answering to the NOF will certify your case quickly. I think it is lot better than waiting too long (as your case should have been certified long ago)
PBECIsKillingMe said:
Hi,

My company received NOF on my case.

God knows why do they do this to me after 4 years.

sktripuraneni said:
Im sorry to hear about it. but the bright side is that looking at the cases with NOF, answering to the NOF will certify your case quickly. I think it is lot better than waiting too long (as your case should have been certified long ago)

:confused: No guarantee that after responding to NOF the case will get fast clearance. I am waiting for over 2 months after responding to my NOF, no sign of approval.

Nof

Sorry about this. Any idea on the details around the NOF?
Hope this is just a formality and that it will get cleared after a rebuttal.
PBECIsKillingMe said:
Hi,

My company received NOF on my case.

God knows why do they do this to me after 4 years.

Agony is over after 5 years and almost a month

Hello guys,
I have been a member of the forum for a long time. I would like to thank all of you for all the support given through these years.
My case shows certified as up today.
certified 02/15/2007
TR PD 01/29/2002
P-05140-#####
SWA FL
Atlanta Regional in 12/2004
Recruitment done in SWA FL

best of luck to all of you guys.

CaseStatus XL document

Guys,
Was the CaseStatus XL document for 02/10/2007 uploaded I don't seem to find it anywhere.
StuckWithIN
PD Oct-2001
IN Process (From the useless state of IN)

Certified from PBEC

I have been a long time observer and want to thank everyone for great information in this forum.

Finally my case is Certified. :D

This is awesome after getting an Intent to Deny as a Christmas present in December.

Thanks All

Latest Forum Member BEC Status Tracker

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker from our fellow forum members. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread. From the status tracker maintained by PBECisKillingMe, DBEC is almost done with RIR cases. That explained why DBEC has less cases approved in this past week.

PBEC
Wait4LaborNJ Updated (Certified)
adrian1 Updated
nickjr_555 Added (Certified)
das2004 Added (Certified)
rks2004 Added (Certified)
ravikanthv Added (Certified)
msamina Added
sks_989 Added (Certified)
anandbaghel Updated (Certified)
snthampi Added (Certified)
ct_rk Added (Certified)
ssc8224 Added (Certified)
ankita03 Added (Certified)
jitu1000 Added (Certified)
UrgentV Updated (Certified)
babuds Added (Certified)
HondaRider Added (Certified)

DBEC
Malik_Labor Updated (Certified)
kingosu Updated (Certified)
dianasteve Added
bec_victim Updated (Certified)

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

txtramdream said:
Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker from our fellow forum members. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread. From the status tracker maintained by PBECisKillingMe, DBEC is almost done with RIR cases. That explained why DBEC has less cases approved in this past week.

Thanks for your efforts.

Certified!

CERTIFIED!

details in my siggy

pls update the tracker..
You folks are doing an awesome job with the tracker. thanks for all the stats esp. when DOl was keeping us in the dark with regard to processing speed / dates. your efforts are much appreciated.

Good luck and God speed this journey for all who are waiting.

Congrat

BarneySha said:
CERTIFIED!

details in my siggy

pls update the tracker..
You folks are doing an awesome job with the tracker. thanks for all the stats esp. when DOl was keeping us in the dark with regard to processing speed / dates. your efforts are much appreciated.

Good luck and God speed this journey for all who are waiting.
Congrat!!! BarneySha. Your case gave the TR people who are still waiting, like me, hopes.

TxTramDream

Cir, Skil

Does anyone know what is happening with CIR and SKIL bills ??? When are they likely to be re-introduced... what is happening ???

Regards,
mn.

Certified

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the tracker. It was very useful. My case was certified this week.

PBEC RIR
PD: 11-March-05
Case #: P-05216-xxxxx
On-Line Certified: 2/13/06

Good luck to everybody.

Case Statistics Spreadsheets

Hello all
Attached are two spreadsheets for this week.

There is a significant peformance difference between Dallas and Philly

Philly processed a total of 3040 cases last week (this is indeed a record) compared to 695 processed by Dallas. We really dont know what is going on at Dallas but it has to pick up some speed.

Here is a brief summary of the processing centers for last week

Philly
Total - 3040
RIR - 2319
TR - 721

Dallas
Total - 695
RIR - 557
TR - 138

Thanks

Thank you. You are doing such a good job.

If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me what's the statistics for this series of numbers? p-05012-22***

Thanks.

Hello all
Attached are two spreadsheets for this week.

There is a significant peformance difference between Dallas and Philly

Philly processed a total of 3040 cases last week (this is indeed a record) compared to 695 processed by Dallas. We really dont know what is going on at Dallas but it has to pick up some speed.

Here is a brief summary of the processing centers for last week

Philly
Total - 3040
RIR - 2319
TR - 721

Dallas
Total - 695
RIR - 557
TR - 138

Thanks