BEC Priority Date Tracker

Wow !! Such detailed statistics. Wonderful.

One clarification: In the BECStatistics sheet, there is a column named Year and Date. I guess 05 is year, how does the last three numbers qualify as date ?

Certified!!

I'm glad to share with you that my case has been certified today.

My case:
PD: 25-AUG-2003 ,CA , RIR
P-04324-07***

I really wish the best to all of you, my friends in this long journey.
ArgenBas

Latest Forum Member Status Tracker

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker from our fellow forum members. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC, NON-RIR general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread.

Not too many certified cases this week :-(

PBEC
BarneySha Updated (Certified)
sbg99 Updated (Certified)
misterniceguy Updated (Certified)
khogaye Updated (Certified)
smm123 Added (Certified)
ArgenBas Updated (Certified)
JSANTANAFUENTES Added
GC_Wait2002 Added
averagedesi Added (Certified)
riz_arsh Added (Certified)

DBEC
Zgreen Updated (Certified)
sameero Added
waiting200X Updated (Certified)
Gopinath_babu Updated (Certified)
bpc2001 Updated (Certified)

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Hi txtramdream,
thanks for the update. Just wondering, do you include data from trackitt and murthy, as was done by your predecessors?

Nice Employer :)

With a great surprise, my employer showed a nice gesture and offered me a substitute labor because of my labor situation and my H1 period was getting over.

I am planning to file I-140 in premium process with this substitute. Keeping the fingures crossed.

Does anyone aware of any issues at later stage if we get I-140 approved with substitute?

Congrats man, one less thing to worry about. Patience pays :)

With a great surprise, my employer showed a nice gesture and offered me a substitute labor because of my labor situation and my H1 period was getting over.

I am planning to file I-140 in premium process with this substitute. Keeping the fingures crossed.

Does anyone aware of any issues at later stage if we get I-140 approved with substitute?

Pkm

Well, you deserve it, simply based on the efforts you have put in so far for this forum!!! Wish you luck with the I-140.

Good for you. Congrats :)

Well, you deserve it, simply based on the efforts you have put in so far for this forum!!! Wish you luck with the I-140.

Thanks. I am still on the forum (God knows when I-140 gets approved :) )

If anyone wants to take responsibility of fetching the weekly data, I can pass the complete database and fetching code / tool. If not, I will still continue doing this for next few weeks. It is my tribute to the forum which helped me a lot.

From the predecessors only

Hi there, this is strictly from the predecessors and the forum members here only.

Hi txtramdream,
thanks for the update. Just wondering, do you include data from trackitt and murthy, as was done by your predecessors?

Received Recruitment response from DBEC.

User Name: slk5
SWA: Wisconsin
EB3 - Regular/Traditional
PD - 25-FEB-02
45 Day Letter received: 14-Feb-06
ETA#: D-05139-XXXXX
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
Recruitment Instructions: 18-Dec-06
Recruitment Response: 23-Feb-07

Certified

My LC status shows as certified as of this afternoon. Just one day later than the day I projected it would. I know this is going to sound like a cliche, but I really hope all of you guys will have theirs certified soon as well.

See you in other forums.

Hi guys, please add my info in the stats

User Name : Shekho
SWA DATE (PD) : 27-Dec-04
DOL RD : N/A
SWA : New Hampshire
EB2 or EB3 : EB2
RIR or Regular : Regular
Transferred From : New Hampshire SWA
BPC Letter Received : 1-Mar-06
ETA # : P-05182-96403
Case Status : In Process

Latest BEC statistics

Hi,

Here is the latest BEC statistics.

SKTRIPURANENI, Could you update the excel file from this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Case denied

Hi Friends,

My employer received NOF for prevailing wage and minimum requirement for the job position in October. The lawyer replied to the NOF in November. Today I checked online and my status has changed to "denied". Please help me what should I do. I am in the 7th year. These lawer/employer did not tell me that they received NOF and I came to know about it only after requesting for screen shots two weeks back. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,