PD: 2/28/2005
DBEC
45 letter: 5/15/2006
NOF: 2/22/2007
NOF replied: 3/09/2007
Case Approved: 3/13/2007

Good Luck to you all
:p
not quite true...i m waiting after rebuttal almost 3 months now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Case status showing "CLOSED"

Hi Friends,

My recruitment report was filed in end of Jan 07, till today case status was showing "In process" today after noon it changed to "CLOSED" :mad: .

Really frustrated after wait of more than 4 years now. My company liar responded to my email nothing to worry about, will check and update :rolleyes:
In my case recruitment period went smoothly no resumes recieved.

Please post your experiences and suggestions.

Thanks.

I got a NOF from DBEC on PW. Before I got NOF, my status was DENIED online. Then they said it was an error. We sent back rebuttal on March 8th. I found the status online was changed to APPEAL. I was so disappointed by DBEC guys.

Elaine,
You should get your lawyer to send a letter addressed to the cerifying officer! This is just too long and unnaceptable. Keep sending them letters every 2 weeks. They have to give you a decision. This is too long for NOF case.

I've been waiting since last Sept. What the heck is it taking them so long!

You are absolutely right, Sahil. I shouldn't have waited this long. In January the lawyer said they sent a fax to BEC to request status and never heard back. I didn't know what to do. Now I'm calling the lawyer to get a letter out and also requesting case status via email myself.

Elaine,
You should get your lawyer to send a letter addressed to the cerifying officer! This is just too long and unnaceptable. Keep sending them letters every 2 weeks. They have to give you a decision. This is too long for NOF case.

I have been a silent reader of this forum esp this thread. After a long wait i finally see the word "CERTIFIED".

------------------
My PD: 12/24/2002
EB3, RIR
45 DAY LETTER: Around June. 2005
Case Number: P-04247-xxxxx
NOF Received 09/2006
Rebuttal Letter Submitted 09/2006
Current Status: Certified (yet to get the documents)

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the NOF?

Congratulations myGreenc.

What was your NOF? It tooks six months?

I have been a silent reader of this forum esp this thread. After a long wait i finally see the word "CERTIFIED".

------------------
My PD: 12/24/2002
EB3, RIR
45 DAY LETTER: Around June. 2005
Case Number: P-04247-xxxxx
NOF Received 09/2006
Rebuttal Letter Submitted 09/2006
Current Status: Certified (yet to get the documents)

Hello friends, My RIR LC filed on Dec 2004 in CA. I got NOF (Advertisements Missing) on Jan 1st week 2007 and my lawyer responded just 2 days before the deadline (Feb 1st week) but still my case is "In process". Some of my colleagues got same type of NOF and as soon as (Max by 10 days) lawyer responded, they got the approval but mine is still pending. Does anyone face this type of problem?

Thanks