BEC NOF cases

ladude10

Registered Users (C)
I hate creating this thread…
Many ppl waiting for so long deserve approval but instead they are getting NOF. This thread can be use to help NOF cases...
I am sure everybody is going to make it...but if we discuss or share experience it would be useful...

Ladude10
July2002,CA,EB3

not sure what NOF stands for but I"m guessing from reading past posts that it's a form of rejection/denial from PBEC. I posted a new threat last night asking for advise on thi sissue too, and it reads as follow; hope someone can give me some insight to what I need to do.

Hi guys,

really need some advise here. I got a not very positive mail from PBEC saying that they are denying my RIR application and continuing my application as a traditional case with reasoning that there are Americans that would qualify for my job ( Marketing Research Analyst) in the Bay Area. My lawyers is on vacation for 2 weeks and won't be back from Taiwan till 7/10.

I'm really desperate for some advise.....

What do you think my course of action would be given this situation.
My LC was files 6/2002...and if I apply for Perm, it might be rejected because my coompany's financials have been negetive for the last 3 years.

can I apply for Perm using another company. My boss has another company that is doing very well and I can apply using EA-2 ( masters plus 5 years experience), and would I have to switch my H-1 ( which is on year 8) to that other company??

I hope someone could give me some kind advice. thanks
ETA: P-04308-

count # 1 ?

Havent heard a confirmed news yet. But looks like I now belong to this thread also. Will update you guys, as & when I receive some info.

ladude10 said:
I hate creating this thread…
Many ppl waiting for so long deserve approval but instead they are getting NOF. This thread can be use to help NOF cases...
I am sure everybody is going to make it...but if we discuss or share experience it would be useful...

Ladude10
July2002,CA,EB3

whenwilliget said:
Havent heard a confirmed news yet. But looks like I now belong to this thread also. Will update you guys, as & when I receive some info.
Can you guys also post if your respective cases transferred from SWA or Regional.

Thanks

check the signature

If you see a RD (& a date) in the signature then yes .. it is from regional. If not, it is from swa. This is applicable for those who have a 'proper' signature.

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Can you guys also post if your respective cases transferred from SWA or Regional.

Thanks

NOF s

All,

My case, PD: Early August 2002, EB2, RIR, P-40308*****

I will be getting a NOF ,I don't know my NOF details, I don't know when?????.I will be getting. I came know about this after contacting 202 number early last week..

What I have heard so far is that irrespective of EB2 or EB3, people are getting NOFs for the fopllowing reasons.

1) If it is RIR and they not satisfied with docs then they may push to TR cases.

2) Prevailing wage issue

3) Company existense check.

Please add some more info to this if you know about this.

keep our fingers crossed

hopefully, you (or your hr) & my hr, spoke to the same person in the 202* number & he has the same answer for all :p

sacbee said:
All,

My case, PD: Early August 2002, EB2, RIR, P-40308*****

I will be getting a NOF ,I don't know my NOF details, I don't know when?????.I will be getting. I came know about this after contacting 202 number early last week..

What I have heard so far is that irrespective of EB2 or EB3, people are getting NOFs for the fopllowing reasons.

1) If it is RIR and they not satisfied with docs then they may push to TR cases.

2) Prevailing wage issue

3) Company existense check.

Please add some more info to this if you know about this.

clarification

"Same answer for all" implies that 'his standard answer' & not that I want everyone talking to him gets NOF.
whenwilliget said:
hopefully, you (or your hr) & my hr, spoke to the same person in the 202* number & he has the same answer for all :p

NOF issue

Hi,

My employer just called 202 number today and a gentleman answered the phone, he was pretty nice and willing to check my status of LC, he said my case has been assigned to an analyst on Feb 2006 and has NOF, HR asked what was the status and he said my case was in the traditional process, he did not know how long it would be taken to process and did not know why my case has been put in traditional queue.

I wonder if all the case which have NOF would be assigned to traditional queue or not?

Maybe someone will find out next call for the NOF case.

Easton
RIR
PD: Feb, 2002
45 letter: March 2004
MD

NOF unfairness

Can we do something against this unfairness? We have to bring PBEC’s attention that same candidates from DBEC and PERM are getting approval.. Otherwise this will continue for 2003 – 2004 cases also… :mad:

NOF rebutted

I received NOF after waiting for 5 years (PD May 2001, EB2, RIR, NY). My company chose to rebut the NOF.

If DOL is not satisfied with the reply, do they reject the Labor application altogether ? or Will they treat the application as traditional ?

thanks,
lc_seeker786

Can you please give more details on NOF.

-sacbee

UOTE=lc_seeker786]I received NOF after waiting for 5 years (PD May 2001, EB2, RIR, NY). My company chose to rebut the NOF.

If DOL is not satisfied with the reply, do they reject the Labor application altogether ? or Will they treat the application as traditional ?

thanks,
lc_seeker786[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys,

Do you think if the case is assigned or waiting to be assigned to an analyst is definitely an indication of NOF or every case has to be assigned to an analyst before it gets approved.

Thanks

Response from William Carlson-Foreign Labor Chief

Guys,

I managed to contact William Carlson via fax. Unfortunately, he did not say much except his standard wording. Basically, he said they are targeting to finish labor certification by September 2007 and acknowledged that some cases with later priority dates than mine have been approved. The processing is not standard across the board due to the different types of application (Traditional Vs RIR) and whether the cases that needs more attention before it can be looked into. Also, it depends on the response time for the lawyer or HR to get back to them and blah...blah...blah......! He emphathizes my situation but he could elaborate on when my file would be processed/approved.

HOW HELPFUL.........! Obviously clueless fellow. Wonder how hard for his backlog center to look into my file as we already submitted the documents for the NOF. Gosh....! It is already more than 4 years of waiting and still I have to wait and wait. Anyway, hope this info helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

NOF in July 06

I got NOF for a couple of reasons (wage, experience)..

Both should be fixable as they considered a different industry when looking at wage.. experience is straight forward.

How many people here have received NOFs and replied and then got approved?

How much % get denied?.. Should we start a thread in Trackins?

Nof

Hi all,

I got an NOF saying my present salary is less than prevailing wage. This NOF is after 4 years of waiting.

Any one got similar NOF? How to go abt it?
Any ideas to share??????????? Any one know when to increase the salary by my employer-- immediately or on GC approval?

eb2, rir
nj, pbec
pd 8/2002
45 day notice 11/2005.
NOF 28th July 2006. :mad:

Hi All

I have just heard from attorney that I got NOF on my case (Attorney heard from DOL when she checked the status). But the problem is neither employer nor attorney received the NOF. Also they have generated NOF during May 2006.

Attorney also checked with DOL last week and they have stated that my case is in final review. The information provided is inconsistent between last week and this week. I am Not sure whom I can believe and How do resolve this issue.

Please guide me on this.

Labor Certified !!!

Guys,

My labor is certified atlast. After waiting for 5 years and 2 months.
What a relief :) . I wish you all good luck. I believe you'll all get your
labor certified very soon.

This forum has been very helpful to me all along. See you all in I-140
forum soon.

Thanks,
sm11299

NOF issued

Hello,
My friend recently received NOF on his CA MAR 2003 RIR application.
The NOF says : excessive requirements
DOL says SVP7 should be BE+2 years and it was BE+8 in his case.

Any one who got a similar notice. If yes, can you please share some information or pointers ?