BEC NOF cases

I got the reply from INFO@...

It shows
Case Type : TR
Case Status: PW

Assuming it is going to be NOF for prevailing wage, does that mean they will send the RI after the rebuttal.

Also does anyone know how long it takes to get the NOF docs. I got the screen shot a week ago and today my lawyer said haven't heard anything from PBEC.

PD: Dec 04
VA TR EB3

NOF On Prewailing wage

I just got an NOF yesterday about PW. I just want to clarify if this prevailing wage is what the company should be paying you right now that is when your GC application is being processed or this wage should be paid once your GC is approved.

Would really appreciate is someone can answer this.

Thanks in advance.
GCIssues09.

PW Question...

I just got an NOF yesterday about PW. I just want to clarify if this prevailing wage is what the company should be paying you right now that is when your GC application is being processed or this wage should be paid once your GC is approved.

What my lawyer advised me is to start paying what DOL states soon as you receive RI because even though LC is for future job when you apply for I-140 if you are not making what DOL states they will give you problems.
My salary has gone from $58.00 to $92.00 an hr because of this.IRS is going to shaft me from now on.

PW Question.

What my lawyer advised me is to start paying what DOL states soon as you receive RI because even though LC is for future job when you apply for I-140 if you are not making what DOL states they will give you problems.
My salary has gone from $58.00 to $92.00 an hr because of this.IRS is going to shaft me from now on.

Thank you very much for the answer. What did u mean by RI?

PW question again...

I just got the PW NOF. It does give you 2 options.

Option 1: You may increase the salary offer to equal at least 95% of the prevailing rate and offer to advertise the job opportunity at the increased rate.... If further recruitment is required, you will be contacted by this office. Do not advertise on your own.

Option 2: To contest it and so on.... which means months more to fight and wait.

My pay rate is like $4,846 less then the PW. My pay rate is like 91% of the PW. I do not think I will have a problem to get my employer to match it. But will this almost 5K increase trigger and initiate a request for further recruitment?! I am just sick and tired of this long wait. Anyone that had this problem and rebutted with the match of the PW which actually was asked to do recruitment again?? Help is very much appreciated. How long did it take to get an answer from the BEC after rubutting?:confused:

Thanks a lot.

NOF- Recruitment Report

Gurus,

I have a question about the format of RIR Recruitment report. MY NOF was regarding not submitting a recruitment report, detaling the recruitment process. My attorney submitted the Recruitment report, identifying all the sources, like monster,com and other web sites used. She sent a copy of the newspaper add. We receives 3 resumes but non of them met the minimum reqs. My question
1) Was the attorney supposed to send resumes in RIR recruitment process?
2) She send the newspaper add, but not the postings on monster and other websites. She said its not required. Is that true?

Thanks !

Tracking PBEC NOFs for 2007

Guys,

I am tracking NOFs received in 2007 and trying to understand how much time it is taking for PBEC to grant approval after it has been rebutted.
If you could pls respond with the following, it will help.

Case #
State
Year
NOF Rcvd date:
NOF Rebutted Date:
Brief desc of NOF:
Approval Date (if you have one) or Waiting..

Gurus,
I have an NOF that I rebutted on 2/23. Just got my screenshot from DOL (god bless them). The case status says "FINAL REVIEW"... I thought it would say NOF. Does anyone know what this means? Will I be getting some news soon?

ETA Case Number:
P-04292-2*****
Priority Date:
05/07/2003

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
ABC
Business Activity:
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION

Occupation Title:
Auditor,Data Processing
Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:
$ 53664 / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
$ 35173 / Yearly

Alien Name:
ABDCDKDKD
Visa Type:
H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
10/14/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Final Review

Is your LC approved after NOF rebutted? Is there any recruitment requirement issued?
thanks.

Does NOF apply to Non-RIR?

My logic is this: Non-RIR recruitment is supervised by BEC. BEC is supposed to review and approve the PW and special requirements before going recruitment. It does not make sense for the BEC to close eyes at begining and issue NOF later on. Unless the employer rejects qualified Americans, NOF should not apply to Non-RIR.

Is this logic correct?

My case has been Certified as of March 08. It was in process this afternoon. Thanks for all the support. We are one group. i have learnt a lot from here.

I rebutted the NOF - PW, with Alternate Survey on Feb 28 and with in a week, Online status shows certified. Now waiting for Approval papers...

Congratulations Thyramax!! This is good news... hopefully ev1 will hear something good soon....

My case has been Certified as of March 08. It was in process this afternoon. Thanks for all the support. We are one group. i have learnt a lot from here.

I rebutted the NOF - PW, with Alternate Survey on Feb 28 and with in a week, Online status shows certified. Now waiting for Approval papers...

Who is next...?God Knows

My info -

PD - Sep 2002
EB2, NJ

NOF - replied on Feb 8th
status - In Porcess

NOF - detail

Thanks
NOF -
Your wage offer of $xx.00 per year is below the prevailing wage of $xxx.00 per year. The prevailing rate of pay was determined by the 2002 Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Wage Survey.

Screen Shot - 'Final Review'

Question:

How much time after they receive the NOF rebuttal does take for them to make a decision? Specially in the case of PW when the company agrees to match it or better. Any idea?

Thanks.:)