• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Yeah am trying to waste some time I guess, also I wana cheer sudMd up.. btw your arabic is good where are u from?

i really appreciate your reply Britsimon, thanks a lot for your time. i did this in sri lanka. does it still qualified? and what are my chances in dv Britsimon?

Personally, I doubt its an issue, but it again, Btec is treated as a vocational program in Sri Lanka and without a degree you might encounter issues depending on the CO. But try your luck! don't lose hope! Good Luck!

Yeah am trying to waste some time I guess, also I wana cheer sudMd up.. btw your arabic is good where are u from?
wallahi ennahoo 3ala haq .... inchallah walkoolloo yas3ad fe al-akheer ... ;) (translation: he is right, let's hope that everybody will be happy later one....)

bad news of all nepalese dv winner................................डिभी परेका नेपालीमाथि अमेरिकाको सिमाबन्दी : ९५ सय भन्दा माथि केस नम्बर भएका डिभी विजेता नेपालीले भिसा नपाउने - See more at:http://khasokhas.com/news/398#sthash.2F05VxVR.dpufhttp://khasokhas.com/news/398
Can you please translate for us ?

according to this newspaper.............................only 9500 visa limited for Nepalese people..........heavy cut-off .........for Nepalese { no any more visa from 9500 to rest case numbers}..

according to this newspaper.............................only 9500 visa limited for Nepalese people..........heavy cut-off .........for Nepalese { no any more visa from 9500 to rest case numbers}..
seems logical , i guess nepal and asia in general got to many selectees this year,
in few days will see if there is a big jump - or everyone in asia will be dissapointed.

seems logical , i guess nepal and asia in general got to many selectees this year,
in few days will see if there is a big jump - or everyone in asia will be dissapointed.

Agree.. AS might go up to 19,5k if Nepal already meet its limit. hope there is NACARA for us this year..

guestgulkan post: 2340123 said:
I've had two E3s in the past. It took 30 seconds for them to grant the visa both times. I just gave a little speech about what I do for a living and they basically are happy if you sound fairly articulate and have all the minimum paperwork.

I left America and came back home because the pay is better in Australia. (Then I moved to Canada, then I came back again)

Anyway this isn't DV and there is a dedicated forum for the E visas.
Hello, guestgulkan what is your profession?... for which professions do they have lower salaries than in australia? Thank you in advance for your reply.

yes 9500 will be the maximum, this is what I published months ago, we can get this value easily with a basic calculation, but if they add NACARA quota we should have around 10300, let see ....

yes 9500 will be the maximum, this is what I published months ago, we can get this value easily with a basic calculation, but if they add NACARA quota we should have around 10300, let see ....
MalcomX, Are you still sure that AS will go CURRENT ????

MalcomX, Are you still sure that AS will go CURRENT ????

to be honest with you, I don't know the AS highest CN, but I think that we might reach 20000, why not!!!!! with Nepal it's easy to predict since we know that the limit without NACARA quota is 3500, but regional last CN is easy to know since DV-2014 is really a 'special year'...... let's forget all predictions and wait the next VB (crossing fingers ;) )

to be honest with you, I don't know the AS highest CN, but I think that we might reach 20000, why not!!!!! with Nepal it's easy to predict since we know that the limit without NACARA quota is 3500, but regional last CN is easy to know since DV-2014 is really a 'special year'...... let's forget all predictions and wait the next VB (crossing fingers ;) )
Hey MalcomX, Did u select again for DV 2015 ??? How lucky you are............... my gosh.........