• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

With the CEAC info, is it right that I am reading that OC has only issued less than 300 visas ?

Is there the possibility that any other region will go current in August, it would usually start with NA and then by one or two other regions. I'm hearing speculation over AS with special cut offs for special countries what about OC? With only a few visas issued of the total and really slow progress that should be a big candidate. Lastly ,what about my home region SA?

Lets say... ASIA will go CURRENT in August.... Then when will i get that appointment email ??? Will i have my interview in August? my CN 18XXX

Lets say... ASIA will go CURRENT in August.... Then when will i get that appointment email ??? Will i have my interview in August? my CN 18XXX
Its depend on your case number order....actually we don't know how our case numbers are distributed above 10000.

i
i cheked Cairo US empassy i counted that 150 egyptions and 30 sudanese will be intervewd in May and i guss that most africans already got ther chance to face the CO and few remaind lets say 40% in Aug and Sept. . . . . . .

Hi SudMD,
Do you have check how many cases will be interviewed in June?
Egyptian cases should be decreases and Sudanese cases increased,shouldn't it ?

Hi everyone, I've been following all the posts on this forum and especially on this thread very keenly and I really want to appreciate so far how much I've benefited from this, especially from very wise input from people like Britsimon, Vladek..just to name a few.
Now, there's no doubt you guys do a lot of research to come up with the helpful information you guys share with everybody here. I just want to find out from you guys how u do all the maths to come up with the number of visas that have already been issued, how the visas are allocated and distributed and all that.
Secondly, I'm from AF, precisely from Cameroon and my case number is an extremely high one..2014AF001007**. Do you guys think my case could become current in August? Or better still, what do you guys think about my case number.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I've been following all the posts on this forum very keenly and I really want to appreciate so far how much I've benefited from this from, from very wise input..especially from people like Britsimon, Vladek..just to name a few.
Now, I just want to find out from you guys how u do all the maths to come up with the number of visas that have already been issued and how the visas are distributed.
Secondly, I'm from AF, precisely from Cameroon and my case number is extremely high..2014AF001007**. Do you guys think my case could become current in August?
Thanks.

Hi rolybao nice meeting u
i too i am from Cameroon and base in Buea-South West Region and u?. My CN is 81XXX
Lets keep in touch

Hi everyone, I've been following all the posts on this forum and especially on this thread very keenly and I really want to appreciate so far how much I've benefited from this, especially from very wise input from people like Britsimon, Vladek..just to name a few.
Now, there's no doubt you guys do a lot of research to come up with the helpful information you guys share with everybody here. I just want to find out from you guys how u do all the maths to come up with the number of visas that have already been issued, how the visas are allocated and distributed and all that.
Secondly, I'm from AF, precisely from Cameroon and my case number is an extremely high one..2014AF001007**. Do you guys think my case could become current in August? Or better still, what do you guys think about my case number.
Thanks.

Regarding the math and data. There are a few clever people who have written program's to act like a robot t check the CEAC page. Tat page lets you input your number (once you are current) and get some basic info on the case and derivatives. So the robot program goes through each region incrementing by 1 number each time and captures the results to a file. We a grateful that some then share this data for all.

Then there is a lot of speculation. We know quite a lt of official data about the process (publicly available) and people build theories based on what we do knw to guess what will happen. Our guesses vary so please understand it isn't a precise science. it should also be clear that KCC dont follow our advice and seem to do the most crazy things...

Regarding your number, I doubt you will be current in the next VB. hopefully you will get your interview in September.

aF region are behind the pace so there should be enough visas to get to your number, So fingers crossed for you.

Regarding the math and data. There are a few clever people who have written program's to act like a robot t check the CEAC page. Tat page lets you input your number (once you are current) and get some basic info on the case and derivatives. So the robot program goes through each region incrementing by 1 number each time and captures the results to a file. We a grateful that some then share this data for all.

Then there is a lot of speculation. We know quite a lt of official data about the process (publicly available) and people build theories based on what we do knw to guess what will happen. Our guesses vary so please understand it isn't a precise science. it should also be clear that KCC dont follow our advice and seem to do the most crazy things...

Regarding your number, I doubt you will be current in the next VB. hopefully you will get your interview in September.

aF region are behind the pace so there should be enough visas to get to your number, So fingers crossed for you.
I understand you love the Africa. Wisdom is absent here.

Thank you very much Britsimon, you are indeed the best. I've become greatly enlightened on the dv process, to a large part thanks to your posts.