• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

I know. It is horrific - but I can't see any other possibility.

By the way, in most countries, 6000 selectees won't get close to the 7% limit. Nepal will be a victim of its own success.
What abou iran this year ? Any idea simon?

what you think AF highyst CN for sept would be interviewed :)

Some estimates are in the low 100k range. That seems possible to me in terms of success rate, the only question mark for me is the pace of interviews etc and what will happen in other regions (if they are allowed to take additional visas from the AF quota). So because of the pace! I suspect we might not get to 100k. The next VB will tell us more about that a 20k+ jump would be indication that they think they can handle enough interviews to get to the 100k range.

Okay V thats so close to my first gussing (77k) Lol sound crazy but i gussed agane might hit 70k but i was asking the highst CN would be called for interviwe last year was 97k thats my 2014 cn lol but i read some where that it was AF105k what you guys think Brit -Valde
I'm expecting minimun 16k jump!
But I'm hoping for a 20k, which will be 76300 for AF

Some estimates are in the low 100k range. That seems possible to me in terms of success rate, the only question mark for me is the pace of interviews etc and what will happen in other regions (if they are allowed to take additional visas from the AF quota). So because of the pace! I suspect we might not get to 100k. The next VB will tell us more about that a 20k+ jump would be indication that they think they can handle enough interviews to get to the 100k range.
You are right !
The august vb will tell us about the fate of AF because like you said with no mega jumps it might not reach 100k at the end of the FY.

Okay V thats so close to my first gussing (77k) Lol sound crazy but i gussed agane might hit 70k but i was asking the highst CN would be called for interviwe last year was 97k thats my 2014 cn lol but i read some where that it was AF105k what you guys think Brit -Valde

We want to see the numbers go to 116k but particularly some friends around 102k.... Gotta have Rafikbo stateside.

Allright sounds logic but i notest that AF empassye have interviewd more than 70% of slectees that 70% included people who scadualed for intervew for july egpt for example got 150 egyption and 30 sudanese for May . . . . .

Allright sounds logic but i notest that AF empassye have interviewd more than 70% of slectees that 70% included people who scadualed for intervew for july egpt for example got 150 egyption and 30 sudanese for May . . . . .

I don't really understand your point. Could you explain?

i
I don't really understand your point. Could you explain?
i cheked Cairo US empassy i counted that 150 egyptions and 30 sudanese will be intervewd in May and i guss that most africans already got ther chance to face the CO and few remaind lets say 40% in Aug and Sept. . . . . . .

i
i cheked Cairo US empassy i counted that 150 egyptions and 30 sudanese will be intervewd in May and i guss that most africans already got ther chance to face the CO and few remaind lets say 40% in Aug and Sept. . . . . . .

OK, so yes rhere will be less density in some countries later - because there are countries that are restricted to "only" 6000 selectees, when in fact they could have received far more based on their entries.

Q for Simon i wrot in form DS-122 my experince at work in a international company here in sudan for 4 years would it be a problem at the interview i already have my high school diploma and colger digree :)

Q for Simon i wrot in form DS-122 my experince at work in a international company here in sudan for 4 years would it be a problem at the interview i already have my high school diploma and colger digree :)

No problem at all. You qualify based on education OR work experience, so if you qualify one way (in your case education), then work experience won't matter.

That was my prediction for July cut off made on April 27:

EU 35000
AF 54000
AS 8300
SA 1600
OC 1300

I underestimate most of the regions, so i can make more optimistic guess.
For August i think:

EU no less then 42k if not current. More likely current.
AF 77000 and i hope it will exceed 105k in September because of Rafik
SA have a good chance to be current. If there is number 1900. More likely current.
OC 1600 looking at updated tumbler i don't thik we will see this region current for August. more likely September.
AS ??????:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused:!!!!!!!!!:eek::confused::eek::confused:?????? If anyone can predict something there I can't. With 2000 AP and 1700 fresh selectees up to the last VB (from 6500 to 7425) it is so hard to predict anything in this region. I don't think AS will be current.
And remember that is just prediction. I am guessing.

http://dv2014.tumblr.com/ - 28924 visa :eek: 4 monts - 24000 visas :confused: large jumps are inevitableo_O

Be careful - that data is around 1000 visas understated, plus there are probably some embassies not reporting right. PLUS aos cases (around 2k) will be on top of this number. I think the real number of remaining visas is more like 20/21k and we have 4.3 months left. The pace of issuance has been running at about 5k per month (with only small jumps), so whilst I would LOVE to see big jumps, I am more hopeful than certain that we will see those jumps.

That was my prediction for July cut off made on April 27:

EU 35000
AF 54000
AS 8300
SA 1600
OC 1300

I underestimate most of the regions, so i can make more optimistic guess.
For August i think:

EU no less then 42k if not current. More likely current.
AF 77000 and i hope it will exceed 105k in September because of Rafik
SA have a good chance to be current. If there is number 1900. More likely current.
OC 1600 looking at updated tumbler i don't thik we will see this region current for August. more likely September.
AS ??????:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused:!!!!!!!!!:eek::confused::eek::confused:?????? If anyone can predict something there I can't. With 2000 AP and 1700 fresh selectees up to the last VB (from 6500 to 7425) it is so hard to predict anything in this region. I don't think AS will be current.
And remember that is just prediction. I am guessing.
Excellent ;)